[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/ I found out yesterday that my girlfriend of one year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
Sup /adv/
I found out yesterday that my girlfriend of one year is pregnant. How fucked am I?
Both 22 for further information
Is running worth it?

Pic soon to be related
>>
File: _zog_bilderberg-resize_75.jpg (2MB, 2576x2220px) Image search: [Google]
_zog_bilderberg-resize_75.jpg
2MB, 2576x2220px
>>17597637

It depends, OP, are you one of the people on this list?

http://thezog.info/list-summaries/

If not then you might want to beg your parents or relatives for money.

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

http://prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
>>
>>17597637
Do you know who the father is ? I mean actually know, not what your gf tells you
>>
Be a good dad op
>>
>>17597637
Congratulations, OP. Welcome to hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 1024x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 1024x605px
If you have been with this woman two years and you are seriously considering running, and not just joking, the do the girl a favor and bounce.
If you really love her, and your relationship is pretty healthy, as long as you make enough to support yourselves, you're not fucked at all.
>>
>>17597637
saving that dollar for the condom totally paid off, huh?
>>
>>17597698
we always use condom
>>
lol enjoy never sleeping and paying out the ass for it

fucking retard
>>
>>17597722
Yep. Going to fucking love it
>>17597662
Yeah, it's me. I know this for sure
>>17597698
She was on the pill, but I fucking wish I used them now
>>
>>17597637
Just get married and that's it! As long as you're financially alive you'll be fine. Congratulations, you've reproduced at the same age people did for thousands of years before the 1960s. Enjoy your lovely family that millions have coveted all their lives! Don't worry if she's not your soul mate or whatever!
>>
>>17597758
what do you want to run away from?

being a father, being a father at 22, or being a father with her as the mother?
>>
is she against getting an abortion?
>>
>>17597722
If you only have one kid, and can sleep when it sleeps, it's no problem unless you have one of those weird kids that ever sleeps. I mean, I got lucky, my kid slept 12 hours a night AND about two hours worth of naps during the day.
>>
File: happy-family1.jpg (420KB, 2489x959px) Image search: [Google]
happy-family1.jpg
420KB, 2489x959px
>>17597779
Benefits of marriage
1. You don't have to deal with alimony for your whole life.
2. Your kid gets to grow up with a mother and father and possibly become a decent human being.
>b-but I-I haven't put my dick in enough different kids of girls yet!
Pathetic
I'll tell you what makes messed up kids and it isn't having to live in your parents house for part of their childhood, it's not having a mother and father together.
>>
>>17597768
All I wanted was to travel
>>
>>17597779
I'm just fucking scared man. I'm useless, I can't raise a kid
>>17597786
>implying I care about how many girls I've fucked
I just want to be free
>>
>>17597789
You won't stop travelling.
My grandparents had kids at 18 and when they were 40 they had enough money and free time to see the whole world.
They drove across Sahara desert, touched all continents, got caught by terrorists in Africa.
Your life doesn't stop once you have a kid.
>>
>>17597792
Why would you want to stare at a bunch of old stuff in foreign countries when you could stare into the eyes of your newborn baby girl?

Things that make a kid shitty
>Not whole family present
>weird fucked up liberal values like homosexuality/alcoholism/drug use

Things that kids can handle
>being poor
>you being stupid/lazy
>>
>>17597793
So yeah, Your grandparents quit traveling once their kids were over 18.
You don't have to do thAt, but once you have them, it's best to wait until their both potty trained to do any real traveling. I did a lot of traveling befor I had my first, and now it sucks having to wait. I can't imagine popping kids out,having never left the country, and waiting on them to be teenagers.

I mean if you've traveled before, traveling with kids presents a surmountable challenge, if you have never done any real traveling outside your country, the idea of doing it with kids is kind of crazy, because you don't know what to expect... Unless you have fat stacks of money.
>>
>>17597800
Dude, I love my kids, but I didn't have to change Notre Dame's diapers, tell the Venice canals not to talk to me that way, or the Grand Canyon not to throw its food. I didn't have to tell the crystal clear waters of Sicily not to put that in its mouth, or worry if staying up late in Amsterdam would make the city grumpy the next day.
The thing about the joy of children, is that if you're smart, you can experience it when you're ready. I guess you can do that with the Collesseum too, But when you're young drinking with Australians is more fun than breastfeeding and cleaning up puke all day. Once you've partied yourself out, you will be glad for the relaxation of nursing and marathon in a whole Netflix series on a Friday night.
>>
>>17597811
Well, my grandparents didn't travel abroad till the kids were 15-16.
I'm speaking of fun, adventurous, 2 months long trip. Not of "going to greece to the seaside". That shit can be done even if your kid is 4.

I travelled a lot with them as a child but they were definitely rich at the time and could afford extra luxuries and an overall quiet vacation.
It's not like they backpacked with me through Alps (... unlike my parents).
>>
>>17597792
everybody who becomes a parent for the first time is scared shitless. it would be wrong if you weren't.
have you talked with your gf about the future, what you are going to do etc.?
>>
Abortion.
Only reason to ask for advice is if you need help persuading her.
>>
>>17597819
I've told her with her 100%, because I do love her, she's more of the planner in the relationship so we have some plans
>>17597816
You get it man. I'm Australian so drinking abroad sounds fucking golden. Not till it's grown up I guess
>>
So what's the problem now?
>>
>>17597688
OP said one year you illiterate fuck
>>
>>17597786
>Grow up with both parents

Ha, surely you must be joking. The amount of fucked up parents that exist in the world...
>>
>>17597865
Honestly, I really just want to know what I need to do to not be a shit dad
>>
>>17597637
Abort the soon to be tiny flesh bag of pooping and screaming
>>
>>17597874
She is not down with that, which is fucked as that was our contingency plan
>>
>>17597873
be there, do your best, don't be afraid to ask for help and don't be a douche.
>>
>>17597897
You say it was"our contingency plan"

Why did she change her tune?
>>
>>17597934
Your best might not cut it

Don't be a shitbag and think raising a child is just a matter of putting in a half decent try and it will work out.

You can seriously fuck up that human being you're bringing into the world.
>>
>>17597939
>You can seriously fuck up that human being you're bringing into the world.
still better than running away.
>>
>>17597944
No, running is better than being a drunk in the house.
Running is better than being miserable and letting that spill over into the family
Running is better than being an abusive fuck because your life nose dived with the coming of a child
Running is better than murdering the child when it screams it's head off for the thousandth time that week
Running is better than walking to a bridge with cement shoes and leaving the kid reeling from losing a parent
>>
>>17597979
well, yes, you can use the most extreme examples if you want to.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.