[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys get girls ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Haylie-Noire-18.jpg (46KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Haylie-Noire-18.jpg
46KB, 750x750px
I know this sounds negative, but I'm not a hot/attractive man.

I'm not fat and I've been lifting weights to help build muscle and improve my self confidence.

The problem is that I just don't know how to talk to attractive girls.

I have no idea how to get them interested in me and I don't know what I should talk about everytime I meet one of them.

I know not to complement them on their looks, because a lot of them clearly know they're hot.

So, how do you guys get attractive girls ?

>Are you guys funny ?

>Do you guys have good jobs (financial status) ?

>How did you guys achieve a lot of confidence ?
>>
>Are you guys funny?

Not really funny but I can make a girl smile with my charm. You see I figured a long time ago I was never the club, bar, party kind of guy. The way I get girls is through meeting them in everyday locations like coffee shops, libraries and groceries stores. I start a convo, make an observation, say something cheesy and gauge how they response. If they are feeling me and are receptive I push and possibly get their number if nor I leave them alone.

I make good money but live a modest lifestyle. From the way I dress, the car I have and the apartment I live in you would think I was poor but I can afford the finer things in life.

Cliche but I failed a ton. In the early days I had to talk to myself to get myself pumped. Wrote down how many girls I would approach and do it. Didn't matter if it was my neighbour as long as I did it before midnight. Eventually I carved my own style and way to talking to girls which attracted a certain type of women.
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 1920x1090px
>>17597244

I'm quite shy and 100% serious all the time but whenever I open my mouth somehow I make people laugh, like it's not because I talk funny(because I don't) actually I don't know why they laugh,in college I took some logistics class this week just to see how it is and I've no idea what the professor asked nor what I answered but the class laughed

I came to the conclusion that I don't tell jokes, I am the joke

that's literally my only way to approach people and girls in general, screwing my social image
>>
Read The Game and How to Win Friends and Influence People.
>>
>>17597244
I have man boobs and social anxiety and i still get some pretty decent women. Its all about a woman's comfort level and if you can excite her. First you have to talk to her like she doesn't even have a vagina. Just talk to her as a friend and get to know her. Then move on gradually, if you see the interest is not there, just quit trying. Girls respect a guy that knows when to throw in the towel. Also the girl might actually come back after she has time to think differently of you.
>>
>Are you guys funny ?
No. I notice the ones that like me laugh at my shitty awful jokes,even some jokes that would even offend them.

No. Im a broke 21 year old

I just started going out and having friends. Community events, etc. Also smoking weed and cigarettes have helped. I always did this, so when people asked me about it I had something to talk about. Eventually this helped my self confidence.
>>
>>17597244
Also yes being funny is a massive plus, unless the girl is a big fat narcissist. Girls can respect a guy thats just himself and aims to make everyone smile
>>
>>17597265
This is very good advice anon about meeting them in local areas, but I think most of us falter on how a typical conversation might go.

Could you describe an example of a successful conversation in picking a girl up at a grocery store?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.