[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it okay that i don't want to tell my bf my sexual history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

is it okay that i don't want to tell my bf my sexual history?

i am not a slut, but i had sex with 2 guys. by age 23.

i just don't like talking or thinking about it and i don't want him to ask me if i gave them bj or what ever...

i think if he had sex with a lot of girls i'd also not know.

so anyway, i told him i did stuff (and he knows i am not virgin), but, i don't want to say with how many and what.

is that okay? should i feel bad for not "being honest"?
>>
If he wants to know, you should tell him. Trust is important in a relationship. You don't have to go into gruesome detail about. But if what you told him is enough then you're good.
>>
>>17597033
2 is nothing lol, I know a girl that is 21 and she had 4 but they were all in relationships with her boyfriends throughout the years. Were the 2 guys boyfriends or hook ups?
>>
>>17597033
If you really don't want to tell him, you don't have to, but you also can't control how he feels. If he decides he doesn't like that answer, you can't really control that, whether it's a deal breaker is up to him.

Personally, I don't ask. The less I know the better. The only thing that matters to me is here and now, but some people don't feel that way.

Also, idk why you would be embarrassed or ashamed, 2 guys by age 23 is basically as rare as being a virgin for women by that age anyway
>>
There's being honest, and there's how much information you're willing to disclose. If you are uncomfortable with talking about your sexual history, that doesn't really have anything to do with honesty, you just don't want to talk about your sexual history.
>>
>>17597033
>is it okay that i don't want to tell my bf my sexual history?
Not really. Certainly your sexual history is not the business of random strangers. But by the time you've started calling someone your boyfriend, for health and safety reasons he's got a bona fide need-to-know. This goes both ways, of course: you have one on his as well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.