[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Father?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fathersonpic.jpg (6KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
fathersonpic.jpg
6KB, 250x190px
Parents are getting divorced, cant look at my father the same way again because of what he caused for the last 2 years of constant lying and cheating,Is it right for me to never speak to him again?I'm old enough to understand but not enough to know how to feel here.
>>
>>17596910
How old are you? Legitimate question

It's not right for you to treat him that way. Maybe your mom is an actual frigid bitch and that's why he cheats. You don't know the story

He's your dad OP, he's going to lose your mom and he WILL regret it even if he seems he doesn't love her since he is cheating. Don't let him lose you too anon

Both of your parents need your support
>>
>>17596980
I had to separate both of them from fighting after mom cornered him with questioning.I know the story I was in it,kinda hard not to be.
>>
faggot, I had to step in to stop fights between my parents when I was twelve. Your parents are people - normal, flawed adults. Do what you want, but there's never just one side at fault.
>>
>>17597016
OP he's your dad

Have you never been in a relationship with a girl who you just fall out of love with and you can't help it? This happened to him.

It's 100% not right to never speak to him again. Don't do that shit. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>for ever
Any time you say this in your life you're an idiot. If you're mad at him now be mad at him, if you don't want have anything to do with him now then don't. But don't make stupid promises to yourself in the heat of the moment, you should always be open to changes of heart and mind in yourself.
>>
>>17597031
How am I supposed to talk to him?"Hey dad you fuck up,destroyed everything you built,became like your father,all for office ass but I still love you?
>>
>>17597109
Yes, except don't say it all mean like that

Don't even say anything just continue as normal, idk how close you are to him. Just let it be his business, you're fucking 24 years old you're not a little 8 year old boy whose daddy left his mommy, he's a grown man.
>>
>>17596910
Yes, I just went through the same.

He's emotionally crushed my mother and I'm trying to help her keep living without falling into depression.

If your father is truly scum, fuck him. Cut ties, don't give him any more chances.

Blood means nothing, family can be atrocious monsters.
>>
>>17596910
Can you imagine if your parents threw you away like trash after you made a mistake.
>>
>>17598040
>If your father is truly scum, fuck him. Cut ties, don't give him any more chances.
You dont get to 24 years while being truly scum.
This kid didnt already hate his father with a passion so what you are saying isnt an option.
>>
>>17598102
Uh what, sure you do

You are blind until it's too late and then you realize how horrible the father has been.

There are some things that are unforgivable
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.