[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so new to problem to me: My gf is a woman child. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: simpsons-questionable.jpg (41KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons-questionable.jpg
41KB, 624x480px
Ok so new to problem to me: My gf is a woman child. She's older than me (4 years) and hasn't really dated since high school, she's a virgin and never even seen a dick until mine. MY issues are with her though, she's very clingy (to be fair i expected this) but she also in general when it comes to intimate things she acts like i would expect a child to, in the sense she looks really nervous when i look in her eyes (or rather her eye because she has a lazy eye), or she just giggles a bunch when kissing. And when we watch a movie she laughs at the most juvenile stuff and yeah my sense of humor needs a bit of depth or is different than most, but she just seems immature to me especially in a relationship. My question to you guys is: wtf do i do about this? All this shit kinda annoys me and i want to hear some advice or similar stories, maybe like a light at the end of the tunnel idk.
>>
>>17596879
Why don't you have her call you daddy while you rail her from behind and pull her hair? Then you can feed her daddies cummies! As a child she'll love that.
>>
>>17596899
Another thing: she's like dead serious about being scared of sex. She likes when i eat her out but winces when i put a tip of my finger in her so i'm really not even getting much out of this relationship but now my dad is making me date her "because she's a nice girl"
>>
you obviously dont like being with her
you should just break it off
maybe she'll mature more when you rip her heart out of her chest
>>
>>17596916
But that's the last thing i want, i just need a way to make it bearable being with her until she moves away in a few months. and maybe take her virginity that would be cool
>>
>>17596904
>my dad is making me date her
sounds like you're equally immature
>>
>>17596926
Well not really but he'll be annoyed if i dump her and i don't really have anything else going on so why not
>>
>>17596923
i dont know man
you sound like an asshole
im here drinking alone on a thursday night
i would love to watch a movie and giggle with a girl
maybe appreciate what you have and not be an asshole
>>
File: 1366842996768.gif (944KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
1366842996768.gif
944KB, 500x289px
>>17596945
I'm trying :/
>>
Bump, went to bed and want some new opinions now
>>
>>17596899
>>>/r9k/

>>17596879
why are you with her when she's annoying you so much?

>>17596930
you're just as immature as she is.

>>17596923
>>>/r9k/
break up, it's the best for her.
>>
>>17598

Fucking hell, ask yourself this: do you like spending time with her? If not, stop seeing her. But it also sounds like you're too beta to take control of the relationship (lol at your father making you date her) and give that girl some self confidence and maturity by leading the example.
>>
See but I'm not even really trying to control it, she just doesn't have good relationship manners, I am apprehensive about the relationship because I never really wanted it in the first place because 6 days out of the week I work and go to school so I'm just too busy for something really serious. I wouldn't really say I'm a beta and lol my dad can't tell me what to do he just doesn't want me to hurt her feelings and I don't want that either. How can I make her less childish in the relationship
>>
>>17596879
Pair her up with a qt slim manchild.
>>
Also anyone know how I could make her feel more comfortable with vaginal penetration? She's like scared to death of it
>>
>>17596899
Honestly laughed out loud when you mentioned her lazy eye. Thanks OP
>>
>>17599206
Well at least someone is entertained by my troubles. I need to find a way to make this bearable until she moves away, cause then it's like hey sucks you gotta move guess i can't go with. No hard feelings though!
>>
>>17599098
Why is she still a virgin?
>>
>>17596945
^this you sir said everything that need to be said.
>>
>>17596923
I have a feeling you are with her just to pop her cherry. Dump her and move on to someone you can pump and dump as that is clearly what you want now in life.
>>
>>17596879

There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

You made a conscious decision to be with someone who behaves like a child but for whatever reason you glossed over the warning signs. This is who she is. Your entire set up for this thread was a series of red flags that, I feel, you would've noticed early on if you were paying attention.

Either you accept it and continue the relationship or decide she isn't for you and move on. Changing who she is not in the cards. Don't feel guilty because you don't like certain aspects of her, you should feel guilty if you continue to stay with this girl gritting your teeth and letting her get even more attached to you while you wait to see if she morphs into the perfect girlfriend.
>>
>>17600326
I Am not sure, she claims she was always too busy with getting her degree and wasnt interested in dating until now apparently.

>>17600336
I wouldn't say that, more to kinda hopefully make her less shy and open to the idea of relationships and sex.

>>17600343
last sentence too true ...
>>
>>17600349
I would just ease into it. She is new to this and it will take time as she just has never done these things before. Makeout, hand jobs, oral, fingering are great stepping stones.
>>
>>17596879
bait
>>
>>17600379
I know. That's what i'm doing now, i can give her an orgasm with oral so i'm certainly making progress. Also thanks for a serious response
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.