[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fighting tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o7y54tkbrk1vtqykeo1_500.jpg (66KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7y54tkbrk1vtqykeo1_500.jpg
66KB, 500x368px
thers a girl that keeps talking shit and im ready to fight her fat ass. anyone got any fighting tips??? Im a girl 5'5 and 130lbs if that makes any difference
>>
>>17596638
people cant fight for shit unless they are trained. i would say aim at the chin for a knock out but i very much doubt you could knock her out.
>>
As a boxer, and former mma fighter, the best way to fuck up an amateur is to play defensively and hit them with a spinning backfist. It looks counter intuitive, but you can get a lot of force behind it and they wont see it coming. Also you're pretty light, don't let her grab you. Look up krav maga, it's good self defense.
>>
>>17596638
Uh women fight with no honor. You dont want to do this.
If you must. dont wear any earrings that day, pick a hairstyly like a bun or something hard to grab and yank on. Wear long sleeves to protect from scratching. Pick a pair of flats or sneakers. When pants that are somewhat loose. Put on a lot of oil on your face. Like how boxers put on vaseline. Its to protect against abrasions. Then literally do the things you are defending against.
Yank her hair and earrings. Use your nails to scratch. tackle her on concrete and drag her against it.
Honorless and Id never fight like that, but Im not a woman. Also block your face. Women dont really have the strength to do physical damage so they viciously attack the surface.
Also kick at the knees. Not sure how I forgot that. Watch a video on roundhouse kicking and practice it. Easiest and most intuitive kick so Im sure youll get it over night.
>>
>>17597127
This is bad advice. You are thinking of an amateur fighting someone trained in a regulated fight.
>>
fighting is a rush, OP. just go with the flow. they're trying to hurt you so kick bite scratch pull hair headbutt poke eyes etc
>>
I recommend growing up. nothing will hurt her more than knowing you don't give a shit what she thinks.
>>
File: 1467332312492.png (300KB, 643x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467332312492.png
300KB, 643x480px
>fighting someone for talking shit
There is a small but very real possibility that you could do permanent damage or even kill them, and if you have to go in front of a judge and tell them the reason you blinded someone in the right eye is because "they were talking shit," your life is fucking over. Don't be a retard.
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
File: 1451932278884.jpg (336KB, 748x973px) Image search: [Google]
1451932278884.jpg
336KB, 748x973px
>>17596638
post your body, let's see what we're working with, clothes are not needed
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.