[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody know what's up with this rash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 0

I have this rash around my groin area, it smell infected, it's rather sore and hurts when I walk. I haven't gotten to see a doctor because I just moved and haven't registered with the doctor where I am. Anybody know what kinda rash it is so I can get something for it?
>>
I have reasons to believe this is bait but change your underwear and don't touch it. If this don't get better in a week, go to a dermatologist.
>>
>>17596437
Not bait, taken my underwear of and trying to expose it to the air. Taken something for the pain but I think I need to go to the doctor
>>
Stop cumming in your boxers
>>
Its a diaper rash.
>>
Growing a pussy. Fuck the first slut you come accross
>>
>>17596428
That would be candida(yeast infection) friendo.

Try some monistat cream 7 day fo am, and tinactin spray right before bed. I know you do not have a vag, but try above or it will get worse in which case you will have to go to doctor and get a prescription for diflunisal.

Also, cut back on your sugars and eat a healthy diet. Avoid walking much for a few days until this clears up, keep it clean, and aired out. Then after it has healed some you may want to apply a body powder for sensitive skin daily in between your legs to keep the area in between your mons and thigh dry, and to reduce friction.
>>
>>17596503
Commonly referred to as Jock Itch to clarify.

Here is a link if you want to read more.
> http://www.healthline.com/health/jock-itch#1
>>
>>17596503
Also, meant diflucan fuck it has been a long day.
>>
>>17596525
*not diflunisal. Diflucan check mate.
>>
>>17596503
I like how you snuck in the "eat better" shit which has nothing to do with this at all.
>>
It's yeast, try to lose some weight.
>>
>>17596428
how often do you shower in a month ?
>>
>>17596428
This is a rash caused by the yeast or bacteria that accumulate when you don't properly wash.
>>
This is proof fat people are scum and need to be euthanized
>>
I have that after 2 or 3 week of not bathing
Use soap , water and a towel.
Otherwise, doctor.
>>
>>17596428
SAFE FOR WORK BOARD

for fucks sake
>>
>>17596428
50% or 70% alcohol day and night will take care of that if you wanna be as cheap as possible about is
>>
>>17596536
No it has a lot to do with it read the article
>>
>>17596536
"eat better" shit which has nothing to do with this at all.

That poster was nice about it, I will be frank. From the size of Op's swollen fingers, chaffing on the inner thigh, and visible stretch marks he is overweight. Possibly obese which has a lot to do with since that would increase friction while walking, and the warmth generated near the groin would be ideal for candida growth.

You can say sugar and diet has nothing to do with it, but if he is pre-diabetic or has type two diabetes that is a completely different story, and from gauging the photo provided he is definitely a candidate for type two diabetes if he does not already have it. Also, yeast infections are common in overweight to morbidly obese individuals. Hygiene and diet both are factors.

Type two Diabetes can be prevented with a healthy diet, and exercise. This is not fat shaming, but fact.

>http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/complications/skin-complications.html

>https://msu.edu/~eisthen/yeast/men.html
>>
>>17596428
I had that one summer

Shower every single day and wear fresh clothes every single day

Buy athlete's foot cream and put it there every single night after you shower, in large quantities, and let it air dry with your pants off about half an hour

It will go away in a few weeks

You just have bad hygiene OP
>>
>>17596957
Also never wear retarded plastic gym shorts, that's what gave it to me, they don't breathe or let air in. Wear cotton only OP 100%
>>
>>17596536
candida is yeast you blathering idiot
yeast eats sugar
eating less sugar is part of the standard recommended treatment
i know it must trigger you when anyone suggests putting down the Snowballs and Zebra Cakes
>>
>>17596972
>i know it must trigger you when anyone suggests putting down the Snowballs and Zebra Cakes
say that to my face irl

I will eat you
>>
Ok. Just saw this yes . This looks like a regular rash which can be easily solved with a zinc based ointment like any diaper rash cream. Desitin works really well. Just apply a large amount of the affected area. Good luck, friend
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.