[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried to get with girl who has BF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1425331764385.jpg (401KB, 2000x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1425331764385.jpg
401KB, 2000x1249px
Basically I met this girl at class and have been smoking weed with her constantly, seemed like she liked me. Found out she had a bf but said fuck it and invited her to hang out.

Long story short, we hung out and I was high af and a scared bitch so I didn't make any moves, even though I should of. I actually cringelorded that shit and was like

>So If i tried to make out with you how'd that go since you have a bf

Her

> Well you knooooowwww maaaybbbeee

basically a yes because she would of just flat out said no. Anyways I talked about it for like 30min while smoking a bowl with her being a scared slut instead of making any moves, eventually i just drove her home and nothing came of it. She would of probably been down HAD i actually made a move.

she also told me she'd be down if she wasn't in a decent relationship or if she was drunk and mentioned you know how it'd be to be friendzoned or how guys view that etc etc.

Now.... I hung out with her again this week, but didn't make any moves either which was a fuck-up but i was actually just chilling being high and talking with her, wasn't feeling it at all nor did i care. I invited her out to hang this weekend but she hasn't said anything back yet.

Obv she's seen it and probably isn't down because she knows what I want and I think I sort of fucked myself. I'm not sure what I'm asking desu I'm just god awful confused as fuck over here you guys.

I gave the short version, I could go into what happened last week more or whatever. anyways ya pic unrelated.
>>
>>17596373
Either make a move or stop hanging out with her you faggot. Doing neither is just hurting you.
>>
Just touch her next time. Follow your instincts. Chances are she will give in, regardless of consequences. Such is life for hoes.
>>
>>17596373
You're a cunt and she is a slut.

Bro even if she drops her bf for u what's to stop her from doing the same to you later on when she hops to another cock?

But seriously you're a fucking terrible human being.
>>
>>17596403

Not really. Who gives a shit. That bf could be abusive, a retard or just a cheater as well. NOONE CARES
>>
She wants you for weed, end of story.
>>
File: 1474514336282.png (56KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1474514336282.png
56KB, 380x380px
>>17596413
Well this pretty much implies you and OP don't have any morals or pride. Just remember she is still getting fucked by her bf, and if op gets it with her she will be cucking both of them.
>>
>>17596413
If you already made up your mind, then why make the thread? Validation for your immoral behavior?
>>
>>17596418

He already knowignly went that far, not sure what is holding him back now. Seems really really stupid. And its just about getting your dick wet. I have pride and that is why I dont care about other guys, just myself. If the girl is willing to fuck, who cares about the other guy.
That said I dont go for girls with bfs.. but still.
>>
>>17596373

>>17596388

Yeah I figured that'd be the case imo

>>17596400

The plan is next time I hangout to try and go for it and see what happens, otherwise i'd just regret another opportunity lost

>>17596403

Not trying to date her, I thought about it and i totally would. Her cheating on her bf doesn't mean she'd cheat on me.... also doesn't mean she wouldn't but that's an option i'm not considering right now and needs more time imo

>>17596417

Thats what i started to think, I'm a nice stoner and smoke everyone out... maybe not though?

>>17596422

wasn't me slut, I was outside smoking
My whole game-plan right now is to take her out to a sick spot by the sea, see where the day takes us and try and get with her at some point

the BF really has no effect on my decision, I think I was just a scared slut before... its been awhile and im an nerd so i figured it'd be good practice anyways.
>>
>>17596430

yeah normally I wouldn't go for a chick with a bf, Shes so god damn hot and chill af though god damn GOD DAMN
>>
>>17596413
If mental gymnastics were an olympic sport, they'd invent platinum medal then give it to you, you faggot fucking douche.

An immoral act is an immoral act. This isn't like Robin Hood stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. This is you following your petty primal urges to get what you want at anyone's expense.

Dickhead.
>>
>>17596542

Yes but so does the girl. That makes two sinners. Probably the BF will find out and be better without her anyway.
>>
>>17596438
>her cheating on her bf doesn't mean she'd cheat on me

she'll get bored of you - like she is of her current bf - and go off to hang out with her cool friend Chad who is in this sick new lo-fi band she knows. She'll reassure you nothing will happen, but she'll get high with him and fuck him.

not worth it op
>>
>>17596590

ya thanks. thats what a friend said.

Girls who jump around look for the better man, and sure you might be it now.... but maybe not later.
>>
>>17596438
>Her cheating on her bf doesn't mean she'd cheat on me
You are dumb. If you want to hook up then that's on you but she's already showing you her true colors.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.