[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been with the same girl for the last 15 years. Engagement,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (5KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
5KB, 251x201px
I've been with the same girl for the last 15 years. Engagement, future plans, everything. Last Sunday night I caught her texting with a guy she was making plans for a whole series of dates with. The guy is ten years older than her and not her type at all. I went through her phone and basically found out that, no surprise, the whole thing is about his money. I through her out, and I don't want her back, but I have no idea what to do now. My whole life, and my whole self was based around her. I feel like nothing and i have no idea what to do.
>>
>>17595953
Break it off. Never go into a marriage with someone who would trade you in at the first chance. Sounds like a two sided hoe, basically low key prostitute since it's for the money. Don't marry a prostitute
>>
I dont intend on it. I just don't know what to do with myself now. she has moved on to him and is getting exactly what she wants and i am stuck here dealing with whats left
>>
>>17595994
What's left is your life, man. You can finally live.

Girlfriend didn't want you staying up until 3 in the morning playing video games? Don't matter now.

What're you doing after work tomorrow? Whatever the fuck you want.

No hassle when you go to bed, you can just lay down and go to bed. Sleep with the TV on, jerk off and wipe it on the side of the mattress.

Go hang out with your friends, smoke some weed near the lake dock, spoil yourself with something expensive you wouldn't be able to splurge on because she was micromanaging your finances.
>>
>>17595953
glad you pitched her out but curious what her retort was to you discovering the betrayal and if you realize this was likely not the first time she's done this
>>
>>17595953

15 fucking years? Jesus, man, unless you've been "going out" since you were both 8, she was probably right to give up on you.
>>
Try to be as social as possible as you get used to the differences. Close family and friends who know you well and won't mind you acting weird.
>>
>>17596021
she had no retort, and i do realize it. we started going out at 16 but didn't want to marry until both finished with school.
>>
>>17595994
Two years ago I was on track towards marriage with a girl I was with for 8 years. She left me for someone else. It hurt more than anything I had experienced. I recommend the whole self improvement regimen. Do shit you always wanted to do. Learn new skills. Travel. Meet new people. Fuck new girls. At times it will seem hard, at times it will seem easy. As long as you are working on yourself the results will be positive. I feel more of a whole person than ever. There's a reason self improvement is shilled to death lost break up.
>>
>>17596032

So unless you went to 13 years of university, you've been out of school for a while now.
>>
>>17596086
College and graduate school with three years off in between
>>
>>17595994
You need to make her feel as small as you do right now at the very least. Through your words or actions. Do not let her get away with this.
>>
>>17596210
That sounds reasonable to me, and even though I know its petty I want her to hurt because of her actions too, but I don't know what to do. Like I said she has everything she wanted now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.