[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear of women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: c.png (558KB, 533x493px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
558KB, 533x493px
>21y old male, college student
>have severe gynophobia
>bullied by girls until high school
>problems at home with parents
>suffered my whole life from verbal abuse by females
>then since two years I started to develop some kind of fear
>was already by two therapists, but nothing helped
Whenever I have to deal with women all I feel is dread, that they reduce me and criticize me with their looks or that society discriminates men as inferior beings. I can't even shake hands or sit next to women on the bus, never had any relationship with one of them. It depresses me whenever I'm alone, due to this I also have very few friends and even on the internet I can't escape from this cage. What did I do to recieve all this from them? Please help
>>
>>17595938
>Whenever I have to deal with women all I feel is dread

You need professional help.

See a therapist.

You have shit in your past that needs to be worked at before you can move on.

That is your FIRST step.

Right now you are under a clouded veil of pessimism and negativity, and it's not letting you objectively see things as they really are.

Your past is tainting the way you see the future, and you need to take care of this and get yourself to a more objective state.

Get help from someone who knows what they're doing, for your own sake, to break yourself out of your cage.
>>
>>17595951
I've already been with two different therapists. The first one was a psychologist, that diagnosed a general social anxiety and gynophobia, but I couldn't work together with him and had my problems with loosening up to him. Then I tried a psychiatrist, that prescribed me different meds with fluvoxamin, which I take till now, but don't work out as I hoped.
I'm currently trying to get money for a long cbt therapy, but at the moment this goal is far away. I also want to try autosuggestion, but I don't know how to begin with that. Is there someone that can recommend me some book or has experience with that?
>>
Society does not thing men are inferior. In fact it's the opposite. You are suffering from the PTSD of bullying from women in HS. Girls in high school are petty creatures. Women may seem judgmental because they constantly have dicks thrown at them and they are searching for honesty. I'd suggest making small talk. Talking to women older than you and making friends platonically. This way you can get to know them in a healthy manner. Of course you have to take a million baby steps but think of that as an ended goal. You will quickly realize we are just humans with our own insecurities. When someone intimidates me I just remind myself that they are just another shitting, breathing, gets sick and dies human and in no way better than me. I hope you recover from this.
>>
>>17596093
Thank you for your kind words. I will try my best talking with women more, but it's always been a burden for me to do so. I've problems making eyecontact with any women I talk with, even while holding a seminar I can only look on the board or the floor and have to think positive, because of women in the audience. I can do small conversations if I don't look at them, but the more time it needs I start to sweat a lot and get scared, so I end the conversation abruptly.
>>
>>17595938
The best advice I could give you is try to do volunteering to force yourself to be in contact with females.
They'll already have a good esteems of you since you're doing a good action and you may learn a lot from it.

>What did I do to receive all this from them?
Everyone has it's own battle anon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.