[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I had a good sex life without hookers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 557.jpg (614KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
557.jpg
614KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys, I'm a 22 year old college grad. For the past few years, I have been only sleeping with hookers. I have wasted a ton of money on them, nearly been killed after being held at gunpoint, and most of the time the sex isn't rewarding.

Now I am going to Atlanta in a few weeks and I am already thinking about girls to buy over there. And I wish it weren't that way.

I am mixed half indian half white, and I have vitiligo. I'm a bit overweight, but I look pretty strong. I have been dieting and exercising trying to lose weight over the past few months and I ahve had some pretty good results so far. I have two degrees, but I can't seem to find a job.

I really just want a satisfying sex life. How do I get rid of the urge to see hookers? How do I find a girl who likes me for me? How do I lead a truly satisfying sex life?
>>
A really good way to get over hookers is to watch some documentaries on the prostitution industry. What you come to find is that they hate that they're selling themselves for sex with you or anyone because they have moral issues with it.

So once you realize the girls you're having sex with are disgusted by what they're doing but not telling you, its a pretty big turn off that makes you not want to have sex with them anymore.
>>
>>17595969
I try, but when I'm in the moment I don't care nad need the release. I never speak to them again so their feelings are pretty inconsequential. maybe that's what's wrong with me
>>
Have you tried tinder? It's pretty much the same thing, except you don't have to pay.

I'm not saying every girl will go for it, but I have gotten good results few and far inbetween by simply initiating the conversation with "dtf?" I'm not a good looking guy. I'd say I'm average, guy next door type of shit.

You get a couple consistent FWB through tinder, and your sex life will be amazing, as will your self confidence.
>>
>>17595998
I have, with no luck. I don't really live in a big city either. I may try again but idk.
>>
>>17595969
Those documentaries are always completely one-sided and made by anti-sex groups. They're made for one purpose - to turn gullible people like you to their cause.
>>
>>17595928
>nearly been killed after being held at gunpoint

I'd love to listen to that story.
>>
>>17596028
I went and saw an independent hooker once (usually go through an agency, but I was sick and horny and being very stupid). I usually go bareback on the girls I know, but I've had them usually for a few months so they're cool with it. But I was being a dumbass and tried to get this girl to go bare from the get go.

>inb4 you fucking retard enjoy your AIDS

Anyways she makes me pick her up at 4am at a hotel and we start driving. Hit the highway, she gives road head. She's older, not ugly, but basic. Anyways we get back to her place, sneak in through the back, and we're about to get started when I see a guy come in from behind.

Now my pants are fully down, I see the gun and my heart stops. He has it pointed right at my skull. Most people freak out, but I have some training in these types of situations, so6 I got very calm very fast, told him to keep calm, got my things and left, and fo course they kept the money. The guy said some shit like I'm pathetic and I probably get no pussy, which made me feel like shit.

You would think that would make me quit, but not really.
>>
>>17596074

>getting called a pathetic virgin by a mugger

I'm not that into schadenfreude, but I got a good chuckle out of this story.
>>
>>17596116
It's pretty dumb. One other time I got jumped by a black guy with a knife. I've had way too many close calls
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.