[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do drop a person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ntct5c2qua1u8038co1_540.jpg (134KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntct5c2qua1u8038co1_540.jpg
134KB, 540x533px
>had been chatting with a girl i met on tindr for about 3 months now; we've met up and hung out irl twice.
>I was pretty sure she liked me; I already told her I like her.
>We were supposed to do something this past weekend, but she ever replied to me.
Now, im kind of upset and butthurt, am I being salty?

I haven't heard from her at all in a week. Shoul I contact her again? Should I just forget about her entirely?

And how do i get things to progess, she's a shit texter and works alot, so I'm not sure how we can get to know each other better if we dont talk much.....or is the not talking much indicative of how she feels?

i'm an "actions speak louder than words" kind of girl, but I know that alot of people have anxiety and whatever else with regard to texting and phone calling, so I can never be sure.
>>
>>17595562

I think it kinda weird you guys been talking for 3 months and only met twice. Anyway, if you're sure she got the message, it looks like she's just no invested in this as you are. You've got nothing to lose trying again after a week, but the prospects don't look good.
>>
>>17595562
Tinder is mostly for one night stands, she probably just wanted the attention you gave her after a while, and as soon as you wanted more she bailed.
>>
>>17595584
>I think it kinda weird you guys been talking for 3 months and only met twice
well, its been on and off; mainly because of me, I'd take a long time to reply to her, and then not say anything for 2 or 3 weeks at a time.
once I gave her my number we met up pretty quickly. that being said, i haven't seen her since labor day weekend
>>17595605
yeah i guess it could be that.
we didn't actually have sex or anything; so thats why i feel a bit confused.
I guess i'll text her-?
im not even sure what to say.
>>
>>17595642
Text her once more.
If she doesn't respond, then sadly you should probably move on.
>>
>>17595647
okay, thats fine.
I didn't want to give it up too easily since I thought she was pretty great; but i've no desire to waste time or pine over something thats just not gonna happen.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.