[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl i haven't met in years is coming over to my house.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1328439.jpg (100KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
1328439.jpg
100KB, 600x887px
She's a childhood friend from elementary but i moved away from her town. We're both 20 years old now and we have been flirty on facebook for the past few years. Sadly we never manage to meet each other until now. She's bringing some anime over for us to watch.

I need advice on what not to do. I'm really nervous but excited to meet her and i don't want to fuck things up.
>>
Don't be nervous, friendo. If something gives you anxiety, then chances are it's gonna be good for you. You just need to avoid letting everything turn into spaghetti.

Being yourself may be an overused solution, but that's because it works. Don't say things just to impress her, don't lie about things, even if they don't make you appear spectacular, you're at least honest and she won't fail to notice that.

Finally, don't show off or initiate anything unless you KNOW she's given you the green light to do so or you'll run the risk of rejection. Make plenty of eye contact when you talk to her (never look down) but don't stare either; make sure to nod now and again to gesticulate yourself.

Don't be nervous, look forward to it. There's a girl coming to your house. Don't look back on this moment and regret, you have to seize the moment and shine in her eyes.
>>
File: 1455526095717.png (2MB, 956x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1455526095717.png
2MB, 956x1482px
>>17595198
Don't expect sex and view her as another person and it should go smoothly

Be nice, be honest, and most of all just be you and don't get too flustered if you stutter, it'll work out if you just pay attention mang
>>
>>17595198

Agreed with what was said so far, except maybe this:

>>>17595371
>Finally, don't show off or initiate anything unless you KNOW she's given you the green light to do so or you'll run the risk of rejection

You've got to act if you think things are going well. Nothing too forceful or dramatic, but make it clear you're interested; be playful about it.
>>
File: xniomb9q0wkxzg5duo7v.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
xniomb9q0wkxzg5duo7v.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
Sorry for late replies. Fucking connection error had to use firefox.
>>17595371
Thanks for the advice. Gonna be myself.
>>17595412
This is helpful. If the thread is still up after she leaves then ill post results.
>>17595446
Ok i was planning to flirt. I was thinking of sitting really close to her but not touching close then see what goes from there.
>>
>>17595526

Don't be afraid to touch her after you've talked for a while. You wanna be as casual about it as you can, like passing your hand over her shoulder as you point at something.

I guess there's a cultural aspect to it, but most girls I know are pretty chill about it unless you get gross. Most of the time I just side hug them for a while before deciding whether or not to go for a kiss.
>>
>>17595631
What constitutes as being gross? I generally know but i'd like to hear from someone else
>>
>>17595666

It's usually a bad idea to go for the chest or waist line before the third date. Stick to the "cute" stuff - arm over her shoulder, hand-holding, the works.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.