[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of migrating to Czech republic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_of_the_Czech_Republic.svg.png (5KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Czech_Republic.svg.png
5KB, 900x600px
I don't really need advice but would like to hear anonymous opinions.
I come from a middle/upper middle class family, know three different languages, have a normal social life, live and study (second year of bachelor) in Serbia, which is currently a pretty undeveloped country considering it's in Europe (high corruption rates, high unemployment rates, inefficient state... you get the picture, and it's probably just gonna stay like that for some time). On two separate occasions I went to Prague and Plzen, met some locals, had interesting conversations, seen a bit of the countryside etc, and later read about their history, the current situation in the country and I can say I'm very pleased with how things are going there.

I think my ambitions would mostly be blocked here in Serbia, where I don't have enough money to start my own businesses (I plan to open my own production of products that rhyme with... "deer" and "salt"..., but earning enough money to open something here would take years and years of slave labour) and that waiting to finish my studies here is also not good carrier-wise (almost no practical experience unless you find something yourself, the books we learn from are outdated etc).

The questions here would be - why and how? Why as in the moral dilemma, should I just go away from my family and friends although I *have* a chance to succeed here (a small one, but still), turn my back from my homeland (I'm not patriotic at all but it's still a dilemma). How - do you I apply to the Erasmus program and maybe finish college there? Do I first find a job and later continue my studies? I could probably get a Hungarian citizenship/passport (that is - European) in 6-8 to months here in Serbia, because they have some special law that allows it
>>
Can't give you much advice on the specifics, but follow your heart ans don't be stupid. Maybe apply for erasmus even if it's for a semester/year and build your network as well as you can.
Good luck
>>
File: 1439085663162.jpg (24KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1439085663162.jpg
24KB, 500x281px
>>17595055
Out of curiosity, where are you exactly? Beograd?
>>
>>17595725
Novi Sad, Faculty of Technology, if that's your question

Would like to hear from someone living in Czech republic what they think of this idea
>>
>but earning enough money to open something here would take years and years of slave labour

Czech here. It is no different here.
And I would be careful about immigrant getting grant/government help.

>my own production of products that rhyme with... "deer"

Do you mean beer? While I don't drink beer, there seems to be growing market for specialty beers here. So there is both market and competition.
>>
>>17595820
I'm guessing that it would take a lot of time anywhere in the world to acquire enough capital to start a business in that given country - but suppose I work in Czech and save money to open production back home. Do earning and expenses in your country grant you some savings to accumulate over time?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.