[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1466490265889.jpg (103KB, 1017x786px) Image search: [Google]
1466490265889.jpg
103KB, 1017x786px
Hey /adv/, I need some advice. I'm a freshman in college, and I really like this girl on my floor. She's into me, but she's had some bad relationships in the past that made her feel used. I'm not sure how to push for her to start dating me without making it seem like I just want sex. (I'm a fucking virgin btw, I've waited this long I can wait a little longer) Anyone know how to approach this?
>>
Btw, just sent a text asking if we can talk. Advice would be appreciated (sooner the better)
>>
How long have you known her?
>>
>>17593936
About a month now
>>
>>17593938
How well do you know this girl?
>>
>>17593945
Decently. I know the story behind why she is hesitant, know about her depression and shit. Text daily and stuff.
>>
>>17593952
Any past experiences with the opposite sex? I understand that you've never had sex, but have you kiss or held hands with a girl?
>>
>>17593959
Held hands, no kiss (had the chance but I was an idiot).
>>
>>17593923

Take her on an actual, proper, honest to goodness date.

Couple examples of ones i've done:

Full day date:
Meet for a coffee --> go to the beach/an arboretum/aquarium --> Get some dinner and drinks --> Go to the pier to watch the sunset/stars

Night date:
Meet for coffee
Have dinner at a restruant
Go to a jazz club
Grab some drinks.

And all through out all of it we're spending time talking and getting to know each other.

I've heard this SO MANY fucking times (especially from younger girls)
"I've never actually been on a real date before". and a lot of times it's said with a half-wistful note in their voice (seriously, the first time I heard a friend--who I think of like a little sister--my heart about broke for her and I wanted to smack her boyfriend--who happens to be my best friend since childhood--across the back of his head).

Nowadays all kids know to do is kickbacks and netflix and chill.

Show her, by example, that you're different. That what you're interested in more than just what's between her legs, that what you're really attracted to is what's between her ears, and that all you want from her for now is some of her company and to get to know her. Give her that respect. Treat her like a person, not an object.

If you do that, if you let your actions speak for you, your words will more than just meaningless air.
>>
>>17593966
Alright, first of all stop putting yourself down because you missed a chance to kiss a girl. You're not an idiot for that.
>>
So, basically treat her like she's the interesting person she is?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.