[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my old girlfriend. Where do I find a new one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: finger.gif (348KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
finger.gif
348KB, 540x400px
I lost my old girlfriend. Where do I find a new one?
>>
>>17593915
Tell me when you find out
>>
You didn't lose her, the relationship ended, probably because you're a loser. Work on yourself and not on 'finding' a new girlfriend.
>>
>>17593979
It's been nearly a year. Time to get a new one.
>>
>>17593979
Don't talk like this to people even ironically.

It's a waste from every angle.
>>
You can buy one in Thailand.
>>
>>17593915

Don't you have any hobbies? You could ask a girl you meet on the regular to go out or something. There's also Tinder, which is decent, and local parties if you're not picky.
>>
>>17594799
I'm not attracted to any of the girls I know, except for maybe my last gf's sister.
>>
>>17595036

See the second part of the post then, broaden your social circle. Get yourself a friend and visit clubs and bars on the weekend, for instance, shit's not hard.
>>
>>17593915
At the Lost & Found Office.
>>
>>17595299
I went to an adult anime club and it was fucking cancer. Clubs and bars are full of normies.

I met my laft gf at an anime con, so I was hoping some venue like that would have a replacement.
>>
In the grocery store.
>>
>>17595325
> adult anime club and it was fucking cancer

No fucking shit, man. See, that's why you've been specific: It's one thing if wanna find a regular girl to spend some time with and maybe share some hobbies and it's another, entirely different thing trying to find your very own soulmate TM.

I'd give online dating a try. Maybe you can find a chubby that doesn't have shit taste that way, at least.
>>
>>17595373
I almost feel like it didn't work out with my old gf because we were too similar.
>>
>>17595451

Maybe, maybe not. No use worrying about it. Thing is it's not exactly easy to find somebody like you when your interests are that specific - I'm sure you can find a nice normie girl, c'mon.
>>
>>17593915

I heard there's a free one down in Bakersfield.
>>
>>17595478
Not OP but I'd rather have no gf than try to force it with some vapid normie who doesn't share my hobbies. I want someone I can experience all my favorite things with and who I can share all their favorite things with.
>>
>>17595934

And that's fine and all but OP simply should, then, realize that isn't exactly easy when you have non-standard interests i.e non-entry level anime.
>>
>>17595949
Yeah you're right. I've been single for two years, there are only two cons here a year and I'm not in College so there's no anime club for me to attend. Looking for people who share your hobbies is a recipe for long-term lonleiness if you have non-standard hobbies and don't online date.
>>
Actually, just found the most nerdy girl I've ever seen in my life, and she's amazing at bed. Putting these variables at the equations we know, your conclusion is right, she's some kind of chubby, but extremely "horny", which is awesome. Best of all, can talk to her about science, games, manga, everithing, sometimes she even know more than me!

And where? Tinder =D

Seems like bullshit, isn't. But i've ben using actively for 8 mounths now, aside from getting out of home, you can use this tool.
>>
>>17595970
Don't you feel bad about being tied up with this fat girl?

Every time i've dated a fat girl, even if they were good in bed (as good as a you can be as a fat ass, that is), i've felt a serious need to escape.

Eventually i've always told them that i'd prefer if they lost some weight, and that's when those relationships ended.

And no, i didn't really love them. It's hard to love someone you're not attracted to.
>>
>>17595934
>foreveralone: the post
>>
>>17596085

Well, she's not thaaaat fat, as I like to say, she's got a body. Skinny girls are "boring", don't know if I'm being clear. I'm kind of sentimental regarding the subjects I talk to a girl to too, with her we can talk about everything I like almost with no exceptions. Maybe that's a factor too.

But you are right, thinking that her habits are not healthy bother's me a little, but her enormous boobs compensate for that thought =D
>>
>>17596087
Agreed
>>
>>17595970
Tinder is for hookups though. That sounds horrible.
>>
>>17596191
Well I mean, this guy is saying he used it for finding a gf.

>>17596087
Words hurt, anon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.