[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invited to a Party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: wojak party.jpg (51KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
wojak party.jpg
51KB, 676x673px
Senior fag here. I've been invited to a party for the first time (and I don't mean a birthday party). I'm kind of worried and scared that I'll feel left out or will be awkward at the party.

Any tips for having fun at these things and what should I not do? Sounds edgy and pretentious, but I like to talk about politics, philosophy and literature. Are these bad topics to talk about? I can also have good convos about vidya and working out. What other stuff do people like to talk about? Any topics that I shouldn't bring up or should? What kind of questions really strike a chord with people to get into deep conversations?

I'm going to try to just be myself, socialize and have fun, but I just want to know some tips from people who have already gone to these high school parties of what to do and what not to do.

Btw, probably no drinks. Host's a Muslim I think.
>>
Always keep your stupid political opinions to yourself.
What you talk about will depend on the people and the atmosphere.
>>
>>17593916
Good advice. Probably would cause conflict.
>>
>>17593909
High school parties are all about getting drunk as fuck and having sex. Keep the conversation light. Nobody there is going to be interested in talking about philosophy or literature.

If you don't think there will be alcohol then you're a dummy. Get a bottle of liquor if you can so you're not "that" guy who mooches off of everybody else.
>>
>>17593909
>having a party
>no alcohol
What???
>>
>>17593909
>I like to talk about politics, philosophy and literature.
Talk about bitches, weed and "lmao look that loser".
This is basicaly how an average guy behave in a party.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.