[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You ask me for advice and I try to give you creative, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: eric.jpg (327KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
eric.jpg
327KB, 1200x877px
ITT: You ask me for advice and I try to give you creative, but bad advice. Doesn't matter the problem.

Everything is made up and the points don't matter. That's right, the points are like bringing vaginal lube to prom night.
>>
How should I get attention?
>>
>>17593792
That one's simple. Walk around town wearing a t-shirt plainly advertising that you're lonely. People of all ages will flock to you out of a sense of community.
>>
I'm afraid to tell my doctor that something is wrong, reasoning behind it is because I'm worried he'd be all like "it's all in your head lol", what do?
>>
>>17593808
Research psychology on the internet so that you become a master of manipulation and use those manipulation tactics to convince them beyond a shadow of a doubt of something that is already true.
>>
>>17593814
My mind eye has opened, thanks TheGreatAndTerribleSageOf
>>
>>17593814
>>17593822
You know what, fuck it, I got another question, how do I get rid of long term nausea
>>
>>17593822
The Sage of have spoken, you're welcome son.
>>
theres a giraffe in my closet how do i get it out without anyone noticing
>>
>>17593827
Try to convince yourself that the taste and smell of bile are appetizing, so you'll keep it down. If you're having trouble try exposing yourself to a worse smell for mental training.
>>
i think my friend is trying to push me away, how do i make her stop?
>>
>>17593834
God tier advice, thanks Dad
>>
>>17593830
First infest your own house with insects.
Next volunteer to do the first round of cleaning the recently poisoned house to save your family the trouble. They will thank you for this and you will be praised as a hero.

The giraffe should be unconscious from the noxious fumes, but maayyyybe not dead? And you should be able to move it in parts now if that helps.
>>
>>17593837
Threaten her. This behavior is making you uneasy, is it not?

If things haven't been working out in the realm of words, perhaps escalating your relationship by threatening violence might put a sense of urgency back between the two of you and make your friend more engaged.
>>
How do I overcome social anxiety?
>>
>>17593869
Build your own society from the ground up by establishing all of the social rules yourself. Perhaps start drawing up the conventions with a stick and some dirt if pens are too socially relevant for your liking.
>>
How do I break off a five year relationship when the only reason I have stayed is she is emotionally dependant on me and I don't want to see her commit suicide?
>>
>>17593880
First put the fear of death in her by endangering either her or one of her close relatives, thus ensuring her instincts will kick in and she will cling to life long enough for you to forget about being it being a liability.
>>
>>17593880
This is another solution that doesn't involve violence.

Start saving your farts in jars and be really really insistent about keeping them. Just start saving the byproducts of your bodily functions, labeling them and start blogging about them. She will leave in no time.
>>
Constant fighting lead to my ex breaking up with me. ldr 3 hour drive. Dated for 2 & half years
> first heart break
Honestly it was both our faults.
> 8 months later he comes back and tells me how he misses me still cares
>I've dated 2 people within the 8 months. Dumped them both
>He dated one girl for 2 months before she left him.
I'm trying to move on and forget the past but part of me is still hurt. I'm trying not to focus on it but I'm so tempted to ask if he cheated on me in our last relationship. Bad idea?
We're back to ldr for one more year and it's tough because I haven't seen hhim a month.
I want things to work out I'm just scared I'll get hurt again.
>>
How do I build self-confidence when I'm a stupid motherfucker?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.