[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you fall in love with a girl online, that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Cant deal.png (389KB, 439x383px) Image search: [Google]
Cant deal.png
389KB, 439x383px
What do you do when you fall in love with a girl online, that you know wont work out?
She lives in another continent. And only get to talk in the mornings, Im waking up at 5AM knowing that she'll be on there and we just chat for ages, when I go to sleep I think of her
These feelings started before I even saw her face, and she's exactly my type.
>>
do what i did, be honest about your feelings, but acknowledge that you wouldn't even want to do long distance cos that shit is fucking hard.

we are still gr8 friends and it turns out now that she is at the very least sexually attracted to me, and she likes to help me masturbate on cam. :^)
>>
>>17593732

you recognize it as an escapist fantasy since the likelihood of it working out in a satisfying way are really slim. sure it happens for some people, but some people also win the lottery or look iike stephen amell or have legitimate youtube careers unlike max.

it's really just a blackhole of emotion you're putting yourself in. you're going to spend a bunch of time and feelings thinking about this useless scenario and you're not going to get anything substantial in return. it's best not to feed into these kind of addictive behaviors, because that's what it is, an addiction to the idea of the perfect girl.

you gotta do some soul searching and figure out why you're in this position and take steps to getting away from a place where you fall in love with strangers online.
>>
File: IMAG0163.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0163.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
After a few years I said I'd see her in the summer and flew there. Pic related, ignore the timestamp the camera settings were wrong.

Our life goals and personalities mesh though. Most people think they have found the one, and they are perfect etc. You'll know if it's good enough to work in reality (after a while).
>>
I had similar situation. She was my first "gf". We talked day after day, show our photos for each other. Then she startd writing shit like she has been shot. Showed me some videos about love. Last video she showed me was about lost love (death). She asked me if I would kill myself if she died. I said probably, becouse I "love" her.
After a few days "her mother" said that she died. Then my thoughts confirmed that she's just playing.
I didn't replied and never logged in with than account to make her think I really killed myself.
>>
>>17594459
LOL GOOD
>>
>>17593732
I've been where you are OP. You're pretty much fucked. It's very difficult to make these things work even if one of you is willing to move for the other because of visas and such. I'd say go visit her, fuck a bunch, try to get it out of your system, and then move on.
>>
Move on
>>
>>17593732
Why it won't work out?

If it's just because of the distance, don't give up.
You need to be sure of three things
>Being REALLY a good match
>Having the economical means to visit
>Planning to close the distance
I've been LD for 4 years in my 10 years relationship. We met online.
We spent a lot of time talking. Whole nights. For weeks, months. He was the one, I never had a doubt about it. We waited 6 months to visit, he stayed here a week. At that point, I knew I couldn't let him go.We visited often. We had a solid plan to stay together, and we went through with it (he moved here and we lived together for 5 years, then he had to move abroad again, then he moved back).
If you are truly a good match and she's perfect, don't let her go.
>>
long distance is SHIT
fuck yall
i will never do that bullshit again
2 times was enough
the first time was enough
it is 100% worthless and unsatisfying
stop talking to her bc you will never meet
even if you do it will be once and you will regret it after never seeing them again
even if more than once youre still too far away for it to be a real relationship
save yourself now before its too late
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.