[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age gap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

File: MamaMia.png (56KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
MamaMia.png
56KB, 380x380px
What's the maximum age over or under you that you would feel comfortable having a relationship?

For instance, when I was 17, some 21-year-old was flirting with me really hard, but I didn't feel comfortable with anyone more than a year or two older than me.
Likewise, now I'm 18, and some 15-year-old is flirting with me, but I don't feel comfortable with that, either, since I see a reasonable boundary as only about a year (MAYBE two) younger than me.

What do you guys think?
>>
bump.
I want answers
>>
Your age รท 2 + 7
>>
half your age plus seven is the standard
>>
like 4 years tops for dating.
>>
>>17593745
>>17593748
So, for instance, my lower limit would then be 192 months.
This girl that's interested in me is 182 months old, so that would mean she's short of the mark and disqualified? Sounds good to me.
>>
Dude, it's okay. I'm in love with a 51 year old and I'm 18 turning soon.

It's all about the mind.
>>
>>17594346

turning 19 soon*
>>
whatever you're comfortable with, whatever you can handle (you two being in two different stages of like, for instance) and what's not getting you in jail.
you might want to prepare for backlash from your relatives and friends etc.
>>
>>17594357
>two different stages of like
in life
>>
>>17593725
>What's the maximum age over or under you that you would feel comfortable having a relationship?

To me it's not about age range, it's about life experience gaps.

When I was 17 I would not consider anyone not consider anyone not in highschool.

When I was 21 I would not consider anyone not out of highschool.

When I was 26 I would not consider anyone at least 23 (because that's the age where you're probably done with college and starting to think of life.

It's all about the milestones of maturity.

I once went out with an 18/19 year old when I was 25, just to see.

It turned out pretty much EXACTLY like I expected, we just weren't at all on the same page and she was just, quite frankly, incredibly young and immature.
>>
>>17593725
Any two people over 18's fine as long as they get along well together.
>>
>>17594357
>>17594366
Okay, so I'm not comfortable with the 15-year-old flirting with me. We click super well, but I don't like it. She would make a good friend, though.
What's the best way to diffuse her interest in me while still being friends with her?
>>
>>17594440

Just ignore her flirting and don't return it.

Never hang out just the two of you.

Never ever ever get into a situation where one or both of you are drinking or doing drugs together.
>>
I went with a girl who just turned 16 when I was 27.

But I have no morels.
>>
>>17594366
This.
I think it gets better when you get older and more mature.
>>
>>17593725
I'm 25 male, under would be 20 and over would be 35
>>
>>17593725
If they're 16 or older it's all good in my book. Consenting adults can do what they want with their bodies.
>>
>>17594635
Dating someone under 18 creates all sorts of practical difficulties, even if it's legal. She (or he) is not an adult in the eyes of the law, so all sorts of things like being able to travel without parents, getting alcohol (outside Burgerland), driving a rental car etc come up.
>>
>>17593725
At 16, I went on a vacation with my dad's company, two chicks working for him (I think they are both about 22-23 just graduate) were very friendly to me. After a party, one of them called me at 5 AM and told me to wait for her at the beach, so I went to the beach, both of them were there wearing almost nothing. They offered me a drink and told me to follow them, "we are going to have fun". I walked with them to a rock, we were talking about something and one kissed me, I was not prepared for what came next, she told me to lie down on the sand facing her and that I have to keep this a secret and she sat on me and started taking off her bikini, I had a boner and what happened next was kinda vague, but I do remember cumming and then the other chick giving me bj, this went on for awhile, then she said what we had was special. We came back to the hotel room at 7. At the end of the trip my dad noticed the way I looked at them, perhaps I was too obvious, but I never went on those trips again. Few years later we got invitation to the wedding of one of them. The other chick transferred to a different city. I has never been interested in girls my age afterwards, had a few flings in uni, now I'm 25 and dating a 18 yo I met through tutoring.
>>
File: xf1UTc8[1].png (147KB, 429x535px) Image search: [Google]
xf1UTc8[1].png
147KB, 429x535px
>>17594688
>>17594590
>>
26 year old man, would date up to around 50. Would probably go 1-2 years younger but that's it.
>>
26 years old. Dating a 22 year old. We don't have a whole lot in common but girls like older dudes for some reason and I like girls that are ready to go.
>>
>>17594726
16 is legal in over 3/4 of the world.
>>
im 21, turning 22 in a few months

dating a 17 year old girl who turns 18 in a few months

oldest id date is maybe, MAYBE 40. MAYBE

youngest is 17
>>
>>17593756

In years, not months. You fuckin spazoid
>>
>>17594897
Nahh. Months makes it more specific.
(12Age/2)+84
>>
File: 1471441727592.jpg (108KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471441727592.jpg
108KB, 1280x1024px
>>17593725
>>
>>17594958
But I said I'm NOT comfortable with dating a 15-year-old.
Hell, I wouldn't even be comfortable dating a 16-year-old.
>>
I'm 30 and would date an 18 year old. In fact, I really just want to date some 18 year old broad who only likes me for my money, just to say that I did.

Unfortunately I have no idea where to meet girls with awful morals like that.

All of that said, for a real relationship, the girl has to be over 21. I don't want to be restricted on where I can take her. Age is just a number, but I'd agree that most girls are way too different at that age, so I'd have to find the right one.
>>
>>17595094
wow.
>>
I'm 29, and my age range is 20 to 25. If she's under 20 (18 minimum), she should be very mature. If she's over 25, she'd better be truly special.

>>17595094
Come to California; you'll find no shortage of people with awful morals here
>>
>>17594910
If you have to do it in months, then shes too young for you.
>>
>>17595168
fair enough
>>
23 here.

Youngest: 18
Oldest: 32

Had a 2 year long relationship with a 26 year old woman when I was 18. Best years of my life when it comes to relationships. Of all the girlfriends I've had, she was the only one I could be completely honest with, and she was also the only one who was completely honest with me. No meaningless drama, no bullshit fights, no jealousy, and due to our honesty, we could work out every single problem we had until it came down to having children.

I felt like I had to prove myself to her in the beginning, just to keep her by my side, and I didn't like it. What did I do? I told her. She said she felt the same, we agreed that we love each other the way we are and we shouldn't try hard pointlessly. Felt good man. Had a relationship with a girl my age, felt the same, told her, she was like "Why are you saying stuff like that? Do I make you feel uneasy? Wtf?" Felt bad man.

I told her I'm a bit uneasy about others knowing about the age-gap between us. We talked about it, discussed how we felt about it, ended up falling in love even deeper if it's possible. 18 year old ex? (broke up 2 months ago) Told her that her friends think I'm a fucking pedophile for being with her. Her response? "If you're worried about that, go fuck some 30 year old dried up bitch". Since I ain't no bitch, I ditch these ho's asap.

>tfw you'll never have a hot 20something gf who's older than you and mature again
>>
>27
>have feelings for a 21 year old

I'm screwed aren't I?
>>
>>17595882
sorry, no.
>>
>>17595876
tell us more anon what happened to the 26yr old or the 18 yr old? where did you even find the 26year old woman?
>>
I'm 18 and my husband is 21.
>>
though desu if age/2+7 is the rule, then an 18 year old witha 15 year old is haram, but a 10 year old with a 23 year old is all good
seems kinda silly
>>
>>17596778
>10 year old
FUG
"20 year old with a 23 year old"
>>
>>17596575

I'm a lit nerd and I attended public readings and book debuts and shit, I met her at two different events by chance in a single week and that's how it started. Asked her out, dated for weeks, then it sort of developed into a relationship. Same as any other, really, age didn't really matter. We went out a lot, had mutual friends, I met her parents, her younger brother (he was closer to me by age lmao), it was normal.

We broke up because she wanted to start a family and I wasn't ready for that.
I don't know what's up with her these days. I tried to limit our contact because that breakup was hard on me. We kept in touch for a year or so and then we just got... distanced? Neither of us wanted to stick around. When everything's cool and perfect between you but you're at a different point in your life and your priorities are not the same anymore, shit happens. Shit hurts a lot.

The 18 year old was a short-ish fling. 4 months tops. It was meh. I had relationships between the 26 year old and the 18 year old so it's not even my expectations, she just wasn't the right fit. Narcissistic cunt who thinks a relationship is about the guy making her happy while she doesn't put anything to the table, besides a pussy to fuck. When I tried to talk to her about our problems she got all defensive and tried treating me like a bitch. I ditched her after she went off on me for the second time. Communication is the key to a happy relationship, but you can't have that when your partner is not willing to cooperate.
>>
Well, fug.
I did it.
The 15-year-old and I were chatting online, and the conversation did this:
"are you gay"
"no. what made you think that?"
"Well, you're cute. I just didn't want to cause problems in the future :)"
"That's great, but there is one problem. You're three years younger than me, and that's quite a distance. But you're a good friend."
"Ahh. Okay. I'm in the friendzone ahaha"
Well, she took it well, but it took her a while to write that response, so I know it kinda saddened her a bit.
>>
>tfw lost virginity to 30 year old at 19
>tfw last chick i had was 38 and im 21

u wot op are u a fag pussy is pussy and the 38 year old was tighter than the 30 year old
>>
Yo, I'm 18 and I'd date someone in the 18-26 age range. No older, no younger.
>>
>>17594366
Maturity isn't necessarily about age, though.

I know a 26 years old girl who's never did any proper job until recently (been only studying until getting master's at 24 or something, then couldn't find a stable job), now that she started working, you know, a job where she isn't surrounded by dad's friends who'll help her out, she's stressed out all the time, to the point of crying apparently.

And then, I know a 21 years old who's been working for past year, and is somewhat independent, I'm in tune with her because I feel we're on a similar level of maturity, not in emotional sense though, but the 26 years old isn't very emotionally mature either, I mean dealing with your own emotions here. The 26 years old is more mature when it comes to romance though

As a 23 years old, I think I wouldn't be able to date a girl who's more than 5 years older than me, somebody around my age or within a year difference would be the best I think. I'm not sure what's the lowest age I'd date. On one hand of course I'd fugg 17 y.o, she'd probably be ez to manipulate too (or even younger would be fine, the age of constent here is 15), but for an actual relationship, it probably wouldn't work, listening to school drama talk and shit.
>>
>>17593725
At 19 i was seeing a girl who was 27. I would probably do any attractive girl thats legal, even when i get into my thirties.
>>
It's all about the thigh gap
Fuck the age gap
>>
File: PA-21666433-800x50.jpg (70KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
PA-21666433-800x50.jpg
70KB, 800x500px
I'm 25 and I've matched with an 18 year old on Tinder. Kinda feels immoral but she's probably the hottest girl to match with me so far.

I'm going to be shameless and message her later, wish me luck bros.
>>
>>17597930
>How to have unwanted kids
>>
both of you just need to be over 18 -21 and then you don't have to give a shit other than if the hoe is crazy.

if you both are under/at 18 then you're "kids" status which is just people constantly telling you to not get preg, but that you can still fuck anyway.
>>
>>17597930
>Kinda feels immoral
there's nothing immoral about it, I'm >>17594688 and I find my 18 yo gf very mature. I work in academia so she actually knows more about various ways to have fun than I do, which is funny because when I was 18 I used to totally ignore party girls my age and had a thing for my TA, who was, at the time, a lot more sexually intriguing.
>>
>>17598059
Interesting. How do people react when you tell them your gf is 18? How did her friends react?

I don't know why I'm asking really, I have a small social circle and I hold a lot of beliefs which already ostracise me as things stand, so I couldn't give a single shit what people think of me.

I was in a relationship with a 21 year old recently and even that I was cautious about. Yet by the end she was sick of me for 'treating everything like a joke'. The thing is she liked me because she found me funny, maybe I should learn to tone myself down. I'm going off on a tangent now, but yeah, an 18 year old gf does intrigue me.
>>
>tfw the 15-year-old was a perfect match for me
>Christian, Conservative, smart, nice, AND pretty
>tfw I shot her down because I can't justify the 3-year-gap in my head
>tfw still mining for a heart of gold
>and I'm growing old
>>
File: 1474557142528.jpg (82KB, 557x671px) Image search: [Google]
1474557142528.jpg
82KB, 557x671px
>>17598165
If 16 is the legal age of consent in your area then what are you doing? In my mind you being 18 makes you a kid still, you've still got a 1 in your age, fucking go for it son.
>>
>>17598098
I also only have very few friends, and I've always been known to be eccentric, so generally they are happy for me. We all work in different areas and once every two weeks there's a night where we would meet up at a restaurant, drink, catch up, tell our funny anecdotes and roast each other. In one such occasion, they all gave my relationship two months, which of course I proved them wrong. It has been three and a half months going strong.

About her friends, well she has quite a lot of them, the ones I've met didn't know I'm 7 years older, they just assume I'm an advanced research student who is given his own office... And in a rave I made out with one of them by mistake which luckily no one noticed in the flashing light. It seems they all want to date older men.
>>
File: Autism Speaks.png (37KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Speaks.png
37KB, 300x100px
>>17598237
Well, yeah. I am a kid. It's not about laws and whatnot. I'm Christian and abstinent until I get married.
It's just the idea of being so far apart in age.

This is probably a pretty autistic situation
>>
File: 3a8hp4.jpg (68KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
3a8hp4.jpg
68KB, 620x387px
>>17598249
Appreciate the reply my friend, very helpful. Best of luck to you and your girl.
>>
>>17598254
It's just three years. It's barely an age gap.
If she's perfect for you, go for it.

Me and my boyfriend have a 9 years age difference. 4 years together, getting married next year. My parents have a 5 years age gap. 32 years together. My grandparents have 9 years age gap. Married from 1954, have been extremely happy till my grandpa died.
>>
23 khv here. I'm falling hard for a girl in one of my classes, she just turned 18. Skinny qt with hazel eyes. I haven't felt this way in a long long time.

we haven't talked about anything personal yet. I don't look a day over 20, and I don't know how to casually drop that im 5 years older. Or that I got kicked out of my last uni or that I have no friends.

But I'm sure she's at least a little interested in me.
>>
>>17598303
Tell her the truth.
>>
>>17597950
wew
>>
>>17598533
Last time I opened up to a girl I went too far and came off as very desperate, which I was. Then she cut me off, and it took me a long time to get over her.

Idk, I'm really scared of making the same mistake again. Some of the truth is pretty ugly and I can't imagine she would want to know.
>>
>>17598688
Then just slowly let it out as you get to know her.
Don't tell her "I have no friends" though. Bad idea, that one.
>>
For me it's not really about numbers, it's about life stage.

For instance a 25 year old and a 22 year old might not be able to relate to each other too well because the 25 year old is out of college, has a career, and a child. The age difference is not that small but the life style and experience is leagues different.

Date someone with experiences comparable to your own. You should be on the same level.
>>
>>17598721
That's a smart way of looking at it, but I say that age matters somewhat
>>
>>17597879
Listen to these wise words, famtachi.

I'm 28 though and I'd date anyone from my age to 20.
>>
>>17594412

This.
>>
>>17593725
depends on the age group area. in 20s id say not more than 3. in thirties and fourties theres more leeway but i would want my husband on a deathbed while im in my 70s lol.
>>
probably like 40 and im 18
but i also have daddy issues so
>>
Your Age / Age Range
13 / 13
14 / 14
15 / 15-16
16 / 15-17
17 / 16-17
18 / 18-22
19 / 18-24
20 / 18-26
21 / 18-28

Once you turn 22, then you suddenly become the prime target for the older audience. As a man, this means you have to deal with women who already have children, or are getting off the cock carousel and want to "settle down", though there is a chance, if you're attractive enough, that you'll net a woman who got married way too early and divorced so she could advance her white collar career and wants a trophy husband. As a woman, considering men at this point have given up on dating, you'll get a chance to date an established man who didn't let dating hold him back, meaning you'll get to be taken care of if you're beautiful.

22 / 18-30
23 / 19-32
24 / 19-34
25 / 20-36
26 / 20-38
27 / 21-40
28 / 21-42
29 / 22-44
30 / 22-46
>>
>>17598839
wow
you've put a lot of thought into this
>>
24f here. A couple of years ago I slept with a 40 year old dude.

I've been chasing middle aged men ever since.
>>
>>17599023
But why do you want that?
Surely it's more than their old, sweaty balls, right?
>>
>>17599414
being 40 means squat these days, especially when a person takes care of him/herself.
>>
>>17593745
>27
>20.5
that sounds about right. I don't think I could date a 19 year old unless we really clicked
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.