[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there actually any real reason to not kill yourself, or is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
Is there actually any real reason to not kill yourself, or is it all just excuses your family comes up with to guilt you into continuing to be alive?
>>
>>17593695
it's better than being dead, nigger.
you don't understand that feeling anything, even the worst thing in the world, is better than literally nothing, you wouldn't even realize you can't feel.

You'll just stop existing in your mind.
>>
>>17593695
Well you haven't seen the world yet anon. It's beautiful out here.
>>
That's for you to decide. You can't be told, you have to learn for yourself.
>>
>>17593695
It's a waste of your only life.

You can do so much. You can do something crazy, you can make yourself great, you can make the world a better place or at least improve the lives of friends and family and really you can do anything. You can do that or just fade into obscurity from your community and eventually end it all and become known as a pathetic wimp who couldn't take life (though you won't care once you're dead).

Go ahead and kill yourself if you want, but it's a pretty lame choice. Think of all the possibilities. Just be yourself, find new people and new interests.

So why shouldn't you kill yourself? Waste of a life that could be spent doing something enjoyable. Doesn't matter in the long run if you're not important, but if all you can see is the long run, than your perspective is messed up. Chances are it's not in your interests if you can do anything better than that.
>>
>>17593727
How do you know? What if people only rationalize that being alive is better because they can't accept that humans are completely insignificant, and they surround themselves in a web of lies to shield themselves from the prominent truth of the void that is human existence.

People mostly guilt each other into staying alive because we're all on this shitty ride together.
>>
>>17593754
What the fuck is supposed to be enjoyable?

You can go on about frivolous dreams but those aren't actually accessible to normal people. They are never worth their real price.

I'm not going to sell everything I own and go hiking through Venezuela just to either get robbed and killed or just coming back to a mediocre life and spend the rest of it in debt, poverty and unemployment.
>>
>>17593891
I actually don't give a shit if you decide to kill yourself; I'm just stating my personal view on life is that life is alpha-omega, I'll try to fight or move any obstacle to preserve my own life.

My life is _all_ I know.
>>
>>17593919
I'm not OP, and I'm not going to kill myself. People say they would do anything to preserve their own life, but I doubt that. I can think of some events that would completely break anyone. After a certain point people just give up, but I agree with you on a certain level. The only true reason to live is to fight for your people, and in return your people should also fight for you. This modern day world sickens and disgusts me. The biggest tragedy in history was the Germans losing to the bolshitviks in WW2. They could have prevented this degeneracy that is going be the end of the civilized world.
>>
>>17593695
It's not like you have anything better to do
>>
>>17593951
Thanks /pol/. I wish the Nazis were still around to kill innocent people, persecute intellectuals, encourage family members and neighbours to snitch on their "Volk" to the State if they disagree with State policy and endorse cuckoldry through Lebensborn.

Hitler was bad and the Bolsheviks were bad too. Bolsheviks killed more people because they were in power longer. Who's worse? A retarded ideological fanatic like Hitler or an intelligent, evil traitor like Stalin.
>>
File: 1399948381267.jpg (37KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1399948381267.jpg
37KB, 384x288px
>>17593899

>people in venezuela get murdered
>>
>>17593951

wew lad.

you dont know anything BUT this modern world, to assume the past was any better is hilarious.
>>
>>17593951

>Other people enjoying their lives and not being killed
>Degeneracy
>>
>Killing yourself instead of living your life with zero fear and getting into different new situations every day

Wew...
>>
You have the rest of eternity to be dead, might as well do something for these 80 or so years that you're alive or else you might regret it.
>>
>>17593899

Why not faggot? If your life is worth ending then there's nothing in it worth keeping. Meaning there's no reason not to go to venu-wherever the fuck you feel like.

Listen to rock and roll, do drugs, fuck bitches, and stop being so goddamn negative about things you stupid cunt
>>
>>17593695
is it really necessary for people to make this thread multiple times every fucking day?

if you want to kill yourself just fucking do it already
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.