[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing has ever been as fun as doing "nothing" with you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_1437.png (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1437.png
5KB, 500x500px
Nothing has ever been as fun as doing "nothing" with you.
>>
L
I would've married you you autistic horse loving cunt
>>
File: image.gif (990KB, 388x198px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
990KB, 388x198px
A,

You fucking piece of shit. You come back into my life, and act somewhat normal and say things that make it seem like you're going to stay, then you fucking abandon and cut me off again. I was close to getting over both you and R. Fuck you. I used to look up to you, and I did my best to help you with stuff, since you helped me with things. But you abandon me, then come back, then do it again? I'll see you in Hell.

-'drink my ass', M
>>
>>17593739
where are you from?
>>
Dear Alexis,

You're a fucking CUNT. I was there for you when you're mom died, I was there for you when you got kicked out. You were my girlfriend for 5 fucking years and I was planning on proposing to you I even bought a fucking ring only to accidentally find out you're fucking cheating on me. Not only just cheating but the degree of cheating. Mocking me behind my back, insulting the size of my dick even though it's not even small and literally leaving me for a guy actually named Chad. I hate you so much I hope you die alone fucking sociology major roastie whore.

-M
>>
Jonathan I think I'm in love with you and idk what to do cuz I know it's not happening for several reasons
I just wish I could tell you how much I like being around you without scaring you off
I'm sorry
>>
M

So you never loved me. I just wish you had told me instead of keeping on playing games.

Dré
>>
>>17594083
>literally leaving me for a guy actually named Chad.
That must have been the most surreal.
>>
Z,
I don't understand why you're such an insensitive bastard. I have sacrificed so much for you. I'm sorry that you think I can't let go of the time you were in prison, even though I go out of my way not bring it up. I'm sorry for my expectations, I'm sorry that I hope for a person that would not yell at me every time I start to show my emotions. It hurts to be with you. I don't understand why you're ok with me seeing other girls. Like it's just going to be sexy.. But I really want to be compassionate with another person again. Z, we almost broke up for the first time in 2 years because you didn't want to hear my story when I called you half crying. For fucks sake I sharted myself infront of 500 people because I ate a bad fajita and had to work for 10 hours beforehand, it was a horrible day, and you couldn't give me 3 minutes before you hung up. I can't take it, you don't want to try either. Why are we doing this?
>>
C
Today, while we hugged I was afraid you would notice my heartbeat. I love you. Thank you for being by my side, even as a friend, I really appreciate it.
>>
S,
You're a shady fuck and you need to stop asking me personal questions like you're my friend. I don't know you nor do I trust you like that. And you need to leave P alone.
>>
M,

I thought we were really headed towards something special. I loved you, and you said you loved me. I know some bad shit happened to you, and I'm so sorry, but the fact that you just completely stopped talking to me? After how many years of loving each other? Of being there for each other in our respective times of need? It's been months now, but I'm honestly still shocked. The fact that you couldn't even dignify me with a "Hey, C, I need to take some time to recuperate" or "I think we should see other people" or even a "Hey, fuck off, asshole" really hurts. I just wish you'd come back and talk to me at least long enough for me to know what happened. Hell, for all I know, you got hit by a car or some shit. I'd say "Please, come back to me," but even as I write that, I know it'll probably never happen. It's been almost six months now. I really miss you. I wish we could've been happy together. I love... loved... you.

-- C
>>
What the fuck am I doing here? Do you even love me or is it lip service? I don't understand what you want from me. you ask me to hangout and you claim I am your boyfriend but you won't let me get anywhere with you when it comes to romance. I don't want to pressure you into anything but there's a tipping point where I might leave because I feel unloved. I only hear you say you love me but physical contact is nonexistent. Is this love or are you bullshitting me & if you are why? Can't you be happy with someone else instead of stringing me along? I want to make love to you or atleast make out but no you hate physical contact. I am confused by this shit if you're unhappy go find someone else. I would rather be alone than deal with someone who is disingenuous and feigning interest. Why are you giving me mixed signals saying I wish you could spend the night then in the same breath say you're not into sex. I hate having urges like this. The way you act around me is confusing you flirt with me act really genuine ask me to hangout every night but you are loving on a strictly emotional level. If you're gay go see girls, if you're unattracted go see someone else who makes you find attractive. I don't want to be persistent and badger you I just grin and bare it while wondering are you into me? why are you keeping me around? I want an answer but I don't want to fight & hurt your feeling . You know the worst thing you can do in a relationship is be demanding since it is off putting but damn it I am confused
>>
Im writing this, listening to your watch go tick tock.

My hand hurts, im sorry for breaking your tv stand.
But i have never wanted to load my car up and disappear more than right now.

Four years ive spent being the most loving girlfriend i could ever be. You were my first relationship so i never knew how a girlfriend is supposed to act, but if its been four years i was doing something right.

I entered this relationship with hopes and dreams and love for the world, but here i am crying because last week you promised you would change. You promised. I thought my depression hit a low point in high school but i cant see a future for myself anymore.

This has taken longer than it should have to write, but i keep hearing you move around and i dont want you to know im awake.

I am completely broken. I hope ive paid for whatever cruel thing ive done in my life because i cant take this punishment anymore. I just want to be happy but i don't think that's possible anymore, in this life anyways.

JR
>>
B,

Talking to you again feels so incredible and makes me so happy and it kind of terrifies me how quick I am to fall for you again. But I just find myself nostalgic for everything we used to have... we were just two stupid kids back then and we had so much going on. Imagine how much better things would be if we tried again, now! It's been five years and after everything, every fight and every relationship and every time you hated me, I still love you. I'm going to come and visit you soon and... I don't know what's going to happen. I want so badly to kiss you and to cuddle with you and sleep with you and do everything we talked about so long ago but I'm scared because at the end of it all... I have to go home. And I can't put you through that Long Distance bullshit again. But god every fiber of my being just wants to believe there's still a chance for us. I know we made our little "If we're not married by 30" pact but I want to try again, now, I want to be yours again. No one was ever as kind and as warm to me as you were.

I love you. Never stopped loving you. Always will love you.

-- P
>>
C

I'm glad it's ending this way. I'm a stupid guy who trusted you too much and was too patient and forgiving with you. I gave you too many chances.

And in a way, thank you for letting me down again and again. You can keep telling me you loved me or you did care for me, but repeated actions speak louder than words. You don't cheat on someone you love, then repeatedly cheat and lie to them again when they forgive you. Stupid, unempathetic people do that.

Staying to see how much you would lie to me was, ironically, the best kind of closure for me. Because I know that years down the road, whether or not Josh fucks you or pays attention to you for something other than nudes, you'll come crying back to me about how good I was (you even fucking said it yourself in your journal--why the fuck do you still want to fuck him or be with him when you said that you know I'll always be the better man in every which way? jesus christ man), and I won't have that nagging feeling that I should try it again with you, because I won't.

You've basically proven to me that I can't trust you worth shit and that you care about yourself and getting attention more than you care about being honest to me. And I already gave you numerous chances, so I can step away from this forever with no regrets.

P.S. fuck you I am attractive, the only thing that still really bothers me is that--both before and after you told me about your first cheating incidents--I was a good fucking partner and turned down a few opportunities to fuck chicks and walked away from risky situations where you would never have known and you couldn't even do that once for me. Fuck you.
>>
>>17594189
I was hoping you wouldn't notice my boner;)
>>
K

Get the fuck outta here. Texting my mom asking how im doing. Fuck off, you knew she'd tell me that. Now youre on my mind. Fuck outta here, You just want some easy attention cause you just broke up with your boyfriend. And you think you can get that from me because we were together for so long. Well fuck off, ive gotten over you. I dont need you trying to get back into my life, especially now. Im 500 miles away from you, leave me alone and let me forget about you.

A
>>
>>17594083
Damn im sorry anon
>>
Wow Chris, get a hobby, like damn. If you are so thirsty, go pork that 500lb landwhale you call a wife.
>>
It doesn't work to try to insult me with something if I did it intentionally, for this very reason. Three things, two vastly different, one similar to both. The first completely different from what you'd know me as, even in terms of the standards I usually set. The reason was obvious to a lot of people up to now, you just didn't catch on because that's the idea. It's completely different so that you went all this time not actually able to creep on me like you had done before. If you compared the two you know about, and perhaps the third if you know about that properly, you'd see that. The first was made in a way that went against the standards I'm known for, yet also in a way that wouldn't offend my own taste, while being so different from what you knew that you had no way to connect it to me. You can't insult me with it, or anything similar to it, because its design is solely to throw you off up until so much time had passed that you would get your eye on someone else. Your insults don't offend me, neither does the actual design I gave it even though it's so different from what I'd usually go with. This design has been present for a year, the design it had before that was also different so that no one would connect it to me. The other two are the only ones I can be connected to in an obvious way, unless you see the final and spot similarities. But again, despite being so different, it's made in a way that doesn't offend my personal taste.

Enjoy the cryptic letter, J
>>
>>17594797
Hahahahahaha
>>
I only hesitate at your approach if I'm unsure of your intentions. I have these feelings for you that feel like love, I can't seem to feel that anywhere else, and I love the way you make me feel. I want you. I need you. I want us to walk together, hold hands, share ourselves with each other, kissing and lovemaking. I wish us to be together from here
>>
>>17595512
Don't be afraid
>>
I don't even know why I'm here. Am I wasting my time? I'm not so good with the hot/cold approach and i want you to know how keen I am. I feel as though you're doing the same, but again I'm second guessing. Maybe I get chances with people but don't want to take them. I'm always thinking of you, because you're the one I feel the most, and it seems we are compatible. I don't know what to do. It's so frustrating, we need to move things forward or move on, and I know I don't want to move on, because it's you
>>
I hate fear of commitment. it's not even because I want others, it's just an intimacy problem that seems to happen if I get so close and fall in love with you. I keep trying to stop myself and I don't want to, I just want to be able to trust, without being a fool
>>
I really don't want to move on. I know you better than anyone, like you tell me, and I know that this is all out of fear, confusion and your ever present anxiety. You miss me, I miss you. You love me, I love you. You don't want to lose me, neither do I you. You keep pushing me away, and even though I promised not to let you, there ain't much I can do about it. Have you tried letting me in? You won't ever stop being scared if you never confront your fears and keep on running. Let me help you fill that hole inside of you, because I've got it too, and I need your help. Trust me to always be willing and ready to do my best to understand your needs; I just need you to lose the fear and open up.

You don't fool anyone - it's obvious that these walls you're always building around your heart are made of fear. Yet you seem to think they represent maturity, and I can't do anything about it if you don't let me.

I miss you. Please get your shit together before time numbs my unconditional love for you.

You know who I am, no need for initials, handsome.
>>
I hope, of anything, you have the patience for me. I hope. I know we will work, but you have to.

Everyones out there thinking they know, but I don't feel they do. Taking everying so lightly. I have obsessive thoughts and repetitive paranoias. Is that what you want me to say? My fears aren't teeny-bopper what-ifs. They're full-fledged made-up scenarios that stick to my insides like real memories and they are burning me from within

L
>>
>>17595634
Are you male?
>>
I can't be with you because I love an older women. Yes, it is who you think it is. It will never work out with her, but at this point in my life, I'd rather care about who I truly love - even if it makes me look like a fool, chasing someone 5 years older than we are- instead of jumping into a plan-B relationship for the sake of being semi-content about my life. She's a perfect match for me, on a level you can never reach. I know you're willing to change, but it would be like cutting the puzzle pieces to create a whacky picture.

What I need right now is a wild life filled with happy drinking, self-agonizing-over-unrequited-love drinking, chainsmoking, one night stands, some alone time with books and music, and maybe a pen and paper.

What you can offer is a long struggle to be myself in a relationship I can't fully commit to. I'd be constantly reminded of being unauthentic. Like eating an orange when I actually crave an apple. Worst thing is, I fucking love orange, but it's still not an apple, eating it is just a half-hearted decision. It feels great, but it's not fulfilling.

So yeah, I love you, as a friend, as a lover, romantically and in every sense of the word. But at this point in my life, you can't come first when She's in the race. I'm sorry, A.

C
>>
>>17595662
Yes
>>
M

Why can't I just give you money ? Why are you making me do all theses thing when you know I have a boyfriend and I have the money to pay you, yet you just want my body in exchange of it.
I swear if there were another dealer in this freaking city I'll go buy to him but yet you're the only one and I can't live without
I hope you'll be dead or in jail soon enough

-A
>>
>>17595578
initials, please?
>>
>>17594073
Eastern US
>>
>>17595680
To a woman?
>>
>>17595701
No
>>
>>17595657
uh ok
>>
>>17595657
You sound just like someone I know. She has told me near verbatim what you have in this post. Sometimes I worry that she does not understand life cannot be mapped out, not every single detail at least. When you become so overly cautious it causes you not to fully live.

Lilly if this is you then decide soon, and stop waiting on if the timing is ever going to be right, because if that is what you are waiting on it will never happen.

Stop caring about what other people think.This is between us, and they can accept it or move on. No they do not really know you, but why care? I know enough, and I accept you for everything that you are, and everything that you are not.

M
>>
Meredith,

Fall's here.

Yep.

V/R,
Lionel
>>
D,
i love you like a brother man, but every time i want us to go outside, get drunk, do our usual crazy shit you prefer staying at home and playing fucking games all night. I miss the times we had. I hate this fucking luck.
G
>>
R, why do you do this shit? ...
>>
People think you're stupid because you listen to advice and then you go and ruin your life with an action that people told you what would happen because apparently you have to make your mistakes to learn. Which is damn retarded.
>>
>>17595634
ty babe
>>
>>17596288
np babe
>>
>>17596194
I'm sure your one to talk.
>>
Let's just hope we are not stupid enough to make the mistakes twice.
>>
to whoever, today i am invisible. no one sees me no one talks to me im just a buzz in the background nothing more. maybe one day you will miss me, or not it doesn't really matter. I dont matter.
>>
>>17596409
We all matter.
>>
>>17595634
What happens if I get my shit together?
>>
B,
I would've taken care of you. I know I would've. I've been working hard, I've started the company, and I'm track to be a big shot like I always dreamed. But now you won't be there to live it up with me. You don't care anymore. And I care less and less everyday. It disgusts me to think about how far we have fallen, but I can only move forward, and you are nowhere to be heard.
>>
Why did you marry me if you never wanted a wife??
>>
Hey Y,
You might have noticed i'm really akward when im not online. I'm not always this akward but there is something about you that takes my breath away. I said you ware close to perfection but honestly you're perfect. Im sorry i couldnt get you laid at my party, i will make it up to you in the future i promise. Glad i could bring you your shoes back, that day was really awesome. I like you a lot, and i kbow you get that often. Just fucking kiss me the next time you see me because i'm too shy to try.

-M
>>
>>17596416
well for one you won't avoid opening up by replying with sarcastic rhetorical questions
>>
>>17593638
H
Why did you lie to me? About loving me, about me being your one and only, about everything. I loved you. I was going to propose this week.
Why?
What did they have that I didn't? What did I have that they didn't?
Are you ok?
Will you be ok? Will you ever do this again to anyone else?
Probably.
I love you.
--Koi
>>
>>17594083
Fucking ouch. I kind of know this feel, I've had an ex cheat, mock me, and talk shit about me while we were in a relationship.

I'm sorry anon, knowing you've been betrayed by someone you feel is your soulmate is one of the worst feelings in the world. I hope things eventually get better for you.
>>
WD,

You don't have to be so afraid of looking me in the eye. When I'm looking elsewhere, or when I'm distracted, I can see you looking at me through my peripheral vision. It's cute.

But I can't understand why I make you so nervous. I know I'm good-looking, but I'm just as shy and nervous as you are, really. You might have already caught onto this, but I'm not nearly as confident as I might seem.

I like it when you do look me in the eye, when you kiss me, when you fuck me. Your eyes are goddamn beautiful, they're so big and blue. When the light catches them, they sparkle, and it's so pretty.

I really hope that things work out between is eventually, somehow. I'd love to have a relationship with you. You're funny, you're smart, you're interesting, you're handsome. I hope that I don't bore you so much that you start looking elsewhere.

I hope I don't have to wait too long to see you this time, I miss you already, and waiting these next three or four days to talk to you isn't going to be fun. Get back to me whenever you can, I hope I dream about you tonight.

-TH
>>
MM

You are a bitch nigga.

-DD
>>
>>17596407
What mistake are you referring to vague anon?
>>
>>17596598
Going out of the way to purposefully hurt someone
>>
k,
I wish I could say it better, more so, say it in person.
I miss you, I want you, not only in the physical sense, but in the sense that I wanna know what made you smile or frown today, what made you angry, happy or sad. And for no reason other that to be closer to you, because I my rational refusing the postmodern yet being post modern self doesn't know any better way of getting closer to someone that listening to their experiences. I wish you the best, and if we meet ways don't take my kindness for granted, there is a limited supply of it.
Best of luck.
>>
>>17596492
You're right. I'm scared. I'm scared the same things will rip us apart again. It has to be both of us working together. Are you willing to do that?
>>
J,

I'll just keep writing you love letters, if we ever cross paths again maybe I'll let you read what I've written about you.

We'd relive our greatest hits. I could spend days naked with you. Maybe someday.

Even if that never happens, I'll keep writing love letters.

Nobody
>>
P.S.

I regret erasing our private message history. There was some good stuff in there from when we were both out of the country and fantasized about each other and about what we would do to each other when we were reunited.

I miss you, fool.
>>
Dear me in 2004,

God won't do absolutely anything for you, either he doesn't care or exist,

Woman are cock craving whores they will fuck the most horrendous old man is not really hard to lost your virginity dont believe in Disney is the exact definition of Bullshit

Lie to people, humans specially the darkies are liears fuckers with handout mentality is ok to walk over anyone but you must pretend you have have empathy at the begining will be extremaly difficult with your retarded grin but after a while like a year it'll be a good ability.

Learn English your still a kid is very useful (everything will be written in spanish).

Save your fucking money you'll need it later be greed and fearful.

Fuck what people think.
>>
>>17596603
Only time I do that is when I felt someone has done that to me.
>>
>>17596753
You're just as bad as them, actually worse because you had a decision to stoop that low
>>
If you're gunna be a mean robot then nobody will want you around.
>>
>>17593638
A
I just remembered how much I looked forward to that 7th (or 8th) period photoshop class I had with you back when we were in high school. I was happy we ended up together in that class despite being in different grades. I don't remember if we intentionally coordinated that or not (we probably did), but I'm glad that it happened.

I usually fail to remember anything about you, mostly because of how much of a cunt I was. I don't deserve to. But I did, today, for the first time in a long time, and it made me happy.
-R
>>
>>17596774
Oldest form of justice is eye for an eye. It's still in use today we just substitute the loss of something with money.

I really can't say I give a shit, and I've never claimed to follow any religion, especially one that says to turn the other cheek and still has other chapters saying goes justice is eye for an eye.
>>
I miss you so fucking much
>>
Sunshine, my days are gray without you.
>>
Mom,

You destroyed me. My life is way better now that I'm an adult and can take care of myself, but I don't think I'll ever be whole again. I can't even think about you or my childhood without feeling sick. I keep trying convince myself to hate you. I can't have you in my life. I'm so glad I cut off contact with you. You're toxic. I can't forgive you. I can't try to help you out have a relationship with you. My heart and my psyche can't take it anymore. How could you do that to your children? How could you let us see what we've had to see? How could you put us in that situation? Did you even stop to think for one minute how it would effect us and how much it would fuck us up you fucking junkie whore? And when you try to talk to me now you act like everything's fine. Fuck you. When I was waking up with my hair matted to my head with blood because we had lice so badly and you wouldn't that it. When I didn't go to school for 3rd grade because we were always on the run. When i almost failed 8th grade because you were too wasted to get out of bed and take me. When you forced me to call that man dad. You make me sick.
>>
I don't even know if its me that you want
>>
Let me hold you in my arms & kiss you all over ffs
>>
I miss you rn
>>
A,

I'm happy life turned out alright for you, even if you didn't want me in it.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32KB, 490x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32KB, 490x200px
>>17596614
I've realized all the small fears that drove us apart are nothing compared to the happiness and completeness it gives me to have you by my side. I'm willing to work through anything.
>>
>>17596774
If you fuck someone over you better expect them to get some kind of revenge. If you haven't been fucked over yet they are either biding their time or they're a saint.. and saints are hard to find these days..

You're fucked.
>>
S. There are a lot of things about you that, had I known them before I'd met you, would have been deal-breakers. The smoking, the weed... But instead I learned about our shared interests, your humor and wit, and you weren't bad on the eyes either. But this... being fucked blindfolded by strangers while your then-boyfriend watched and... I don't know, jerked himself off? Being... used, by that many people, even if you were with him for only a month... I know you're into degradation, but this is the worst kind, because it leaves a stain that you can never really wash away. I know you weren't into it, and it was one of the reasons you left him, but... you told me this 3 days ago now, and I still can't decide if it's a deal-breaker. I still... I still love you, but I don't know if I want you sexually anymore. I can't look at you the same way, I'm not eating right, this pain in my chest won't go away... I don't... want to break up with you. But this is just so much to swallow. The worst tragedy, I think, is that we were chatting before you became involved with him. If I'd been just a little bit faster, none of this would have happened. I just... I don't know what to do, stay with you or part ways.
-W
>>
To my past self
I fucking hate you, I don't want to keep living anymore because of you, every time I think things are getting better, they actually aren't, I notice it and get more depressed. The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I'm a fucking coward.
-L
>>
crazy girl, hope you're doing well and staying healthy. needle dope and booze are gonna kill you. ill see you next year.
>>
>>17594814
Good for you, Anon.
>>
>>17597100
If you're willing then I'm ready. I miss you so much. What do I need to do?
>>
NV,
I swear I thought you posted in this thread last time around. If it was you, I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way, I stopped talking to you because I thought you hated me. If you do hate me, just reply to me here and tell me that and I'll accept it. If you don't, send me a text or something. Just contact me in some way if you really do want to keep our friendship up. Obviously I would apologize, and I know my apologies probably don't mean much to you because you might feel like I'm some kind of sociopath or something, but I've shared things with you that I haven't shared with anyone else, and you still mean a lot to me.
MF

>>17594205
>tfw I know a C that I fucked things up with but I know I'm not the M you're talking about
Feelsgoodman
>>
>>17597330
We need to have a long conversation. Call me whenever you're ready.
>>
>>17597385
What time is best for you? I know you stay busy. You know my situation. It's not real easy to just call and talk to you when and how I want. At least not without a thousand questions and a massive fight. I'm scared to death to make that leap of faith. I'm scared to trust again...and I'm rambling... Just tell me when.
>>
Dear Faggot,

You fucked my GF, I still hate you even though it's been years, it was me who totaled your car, I got away with it, suck my little cock you tool. I was always better than you at Smash Bros too even though you'd been playing competitively for years and I played for like 9 months. I'm glad your GF cheated on you and I hope the hypocrisy of turning around and doing the same thing to me eats away at the last vestiges of your pathetic soul leaving you a shell of a pathetic excuse for a man and you live a long and horrible life devoid of joy or meaning only to die sad and alone.

Sincerely, go fuck yourself,
Anon
>>
Dear Kevin,
I miss you
M
>>
Goddamn it! Everything... I literally fuck up everything and fuck over everybody...
I hate this. I hate how nauseous I get when I talk to C. I hate how I ruined K, V, and Ms life. How im such a bitch to B when im not even trying. I hate how I cant even seem to hold a fucking job! Its ridiculous...
All of these chemical faces to talk in these places when I want to remain silent, need to remain silent.
Silence keeps me from eating myself at the end of the day.
R
>>
>>17597494
Drop by tomorrow, after work. You can pretend it's for something unrelated, if that'll make it easier on you.
>>
I know I am a bad partner for you because I come across emotionless or like I dont care about your feelings. Truth is after my time in Ramadi, I haven't ever been the same. The things I've seen and done were horrible. My bodies created an invisible shield around my emotions and I cant seem to break it. One day you will leave and I dont blame you. Im damaged goods.
>>
Good morning, Sunshine.

12 years ago today we sat in a courtyard eating lunch. One song for every year.

http://youtu.be/-5Ae-LhMIG0
>>
File: Euhghhhhhh.jpg (10KB, 264x314px) Image search: [Google]
Euhghhhhhh.jpg
10KB, 264x314px
Dear Stephen,

I really dislike you, I dislike your ways, I dislike how you act towards myself and others. I want to live MY life, not one you want me to live, I have a choice and I don't give a damn about how "Bad" or "wrong" my choices are, they are just that, MY choice. I left my job to get away from you, get away from your constant talking when no one asked and your very, VERY annoying burping without saying excuse me. Two words, it would not have killed you to say them. I don't care if I am fat, I am losing the weight, not that you would care, if it is not done your way, it does not matter, right? Stephen, people have the ability, the right to chose how they wish to live and you know what? I wanna live my way. I will figure out what I want to do with my life, I will do alot of things that I promised I would, I will just do them on my own. Also stop hating on my hobbies, I like my hobbies. I like the people I have met through my hobbies. I like my life and it is only getting better. My advice to you is to 1, stop being such a negative person, 2 stop trying to hold things above people's heads. 3, you are working out more? Good for you, stop shoving down people's throats and mentioning it out of the blue. You were my friend, but if you keep this up, one day you may be all alone.
>>
I'm sorry if it feels like I wasted your time.

If what you were doing was beneath you, you should have said something instead of act like the goddamn victim, let it build up and lash out on others for it you non-confrontational bitch.
>>
>>17597537
Drop by where? There's one vehicle and we work together. I'm not sure how I'd get away but I can try.
>>
J
Well, it happened. Maybe it turned out better than I thought it would have. Maybe it turned out exactly how I thought it would, I don't know. I'm pretty sure I know that you're going to go with the other guy and I don't blame you. I just hope that maybe one day you'll act on the feelings you say you have for me.
>>
Bee

I think I love you, but I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is "love" it's so new. Its only been 8months...nearly nine since we've been official, but I care so much about you. You're only the 2nd guy I've been with, but I'm already thinking about our future. Why do you talk like you can't see it too? What're we doing if you aren't in it for the long run. Just because I'm moving? Nigga I got on birth control for you and I'm nearly positive it's makin my hair fall out.

You're important to me.You're all I have and I think you know that. I don't have a single friend except you. I don't ever wanna lose you. I've never clicked with someone so well. I almost wish we would've met as friends.

Lynn
>>
>>17597999
>continued

Bee, I wish you wouldn't talk to her. I know she's not even anywhere near our state, but it makes me so uncomfortable and you fucking know that. You told me she was slutty and yesterday you even said her boyf made her delete her Facebook because she was flirting with other guys. You two had a thing for each other in highschool and even though nothing ever happened she sought you out years later. Why? I know I wasn't around when that happened, I know we haven't been together long so it's not my place to say who you can be friends with, but what reason do you have for talking to her? Because tbfh it seems like more of an ego boost.

Why do you need a female friend you wanted to fuck just a few years ago??? What does she give you in female friendship that I can't Bee??? You act shocked that I feel this way, but wtf do you expect?

I'm sorry I don't trust you. I don't trust men. My father's infidelity ruined my mother and in turn she ruined my view of men. She said they're all liars. All cheaters waiting for an opportunity. I know this isn't true, but that doesn't mean 15+ years of paranoia drilled into my head is going away anytime soon. How can I trust you with her in the background? She jumps from guy to guy. How do I know you wont be next? I wanna take your word for it but I have such awful trust issues. I don't feel good enough for you. I don't work or go to school and you hate that. I wanna be everything that you want. Dammit, I know I love you and I hate that because I know you're just gonna leave me. It's only a matter of time right Jon?

Lynn
>>
You're the reason that I just can't concentrate.

http://youtu.be/LZkDZFwzcSk
>>
You're going to lose me
>>
>>17597910
Well you got my hopes up. Actually slept well for the first time in awhile. Thanks, I guess, anon, but you ain't the droid I'm looking for.
>>
K,

I hope you are doing well, I'm sorry things ended so abruptly between us, but I couldn't do the distance. I no longer resent you or E for what happened, I was just blinded by pettiness. I've come a long way since we were together and I wish we could still talk, though I know it would just set both of us back. I hope to see you in person again after all this time, maybe we can be friends again someday.

-A
>>
2nd one, feels good man

C,

Things are still ongoing between us, but its taking too much of a toll on me. I know we are a terrible match, but something in me is keeps pushing me to pursue you. You were my first, maybe that's why, I have some stupid notion that you might fall for me someday. I think I'm at the end of the rope, so today might be the last time I see you. If that's the case, then I wish you well and hope you get your life in order like you told me you wanted to.

PS I hope I didn't get an std from you

-A
>>
http://youtu.be/IoBJ0CfdSZQ
>>
C,

I love you more than you know. But you don't let me. I want to show it to you, but you back out every time when I want to touch the subject… We know us each other for more than 10 years and you're treating me like a acquaintance, despite we had fun when we met for the first time… outsider would have thought we're a couple. What has happend to us? I feel like there's a invisble wall between us, that rose over the years.

I'm at my wits end, I want to give up on you, because you're hurting me without knowing. I want to quit our friendship, because I can't take it anymore how you treat me. But you're everything, no you're the only one I have and I don't get any younger. Neither do you…

I fucking hate your issues, there I said it, I hate that you can't let got of the past. That your "first love" cheated on you - HE NEVER DID LOVE YOU!!! Otherwise he wouldn't have cheated on you! I know your dreams and desires and I wanted to built upon TOGETHER with you. YES, we kissed. YES, you said "love you too", though you were pretty drunk at that night. And yes, it was our first. But I can't turn back time and take it back. Since then I do love you. I'm not falling in love or having a crush. I L-O-V-E YOU! I can't live without you, I think about you every day. I don't want wait for another 10 years for another kiss. I want to be with you every day, I want to have a family with you, which you also dreamt to have.

Open the fuck up!!! Don't keep it inside, I am you best friend and I want you…
>>
>>17598323
I didn't mean you and I work together. I meant the person I live with and I do. I let my car go back.
>>
>>17598473
Just reach out to me. A text saying "hi, how are you" will do. I'll do the rest. But you know I can't take the first step, given the way this all went down.
>>
You're my only friend, I'm about to lose you because of how insecure I am about my loneliness and I act like I don't need you but it's because I don't want to scare you or guilt you into being there for me and I'm sorry if I am an asshole and you think I am poisonous honestly I don't know if I deserve you
>>
>>17598493
If you really care about finding the person here give better context or initials, he's probably not even looking though. Most likely doesn't even care or given the situation a second thought.
>>
"As sure as the sun comes up tomorrow (hopefully with me in your arms), and as sure as the brightest, the first, the most brilliant North Star shines through the night, so will my love for you shine through the darkest days of my life - constant. I've told you that you compare to no one else, and there's nothing more true."

http://youtu.be/jXVCd4dH1rc
>>
>>17598423
What's c's initial?
>>
>>17598517
There's no such need as "deserve". If they want you that's all there is to it. Don't let this be a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
Dear D,

I'm way out of your league but still fell in love with you and yet you still have to fucking leave me and break my heart, and now just three weeks after all that shit you post pictures from you with another guy on your facebook whos not even half as attractive or interesting as I am
you said you didn't want to hurt me but you did big time, especially the way you told me all of this reminded me of the worst breakup I ever had and now I drink 24/7 and just can't get over it fuck

yours
M

PS: I'm going to beat the ever loving shit out of your next bf just to feel a little better
>>
i
I think about you every day since you destroyed everything in may. There will always be a part of myself that went with you, I will never forget you and I cant quit you.
S
>>
"Why is it not enough to just think of you? If you're not in my arms, then everything else falls short. There's a twist in my stomach that only grows with time - it lengthens the days and the distance between us. I don't think the sun will ever set on my love for you."

http://youtu.be/P8a4iiOnzsc
>>
J
I think about you everyday. I can picture you so clearly, the little gestures you make, how you can laugh at anything, your cheesy smile. You were my world. But now you're someone else's. I can't wait until I no longer think about you.
M
>>
>>17598493
Well I reached out but I guess you were right. Wrong droid. Sorry I wasn't who you had hoped for. Good luck to you. Wish you the best.
>>
>>17598918
Same to you man
>>
T do you love me or is this a game? Am I just here until you feel secure and something better comes along?
>>
"I hope you still enjoy the journal."

http://youtu.be/P9mybTArlsk
>>
>>17599228
I'm a woman but thank you! Lol I did get a response but it was more of "what do you want?" Vs I miss you. Not what I had hoped for.
>>
V,

I'm so, so sorry things went down the way they did. I never wanted that to happen, I often had nightmares about it, and sometimes I even told you about them.

You were like a sister to me, I thought you would forever be part of the familiy, no matter what.

Things didn't work out between the two of you, and I can understand that, but you didn't need to cut the rest of us off. You didn't need to cut *me* off.

I think about you everyday, and I still dream of you sometimes.
I'm starting to forget the sound of your voice, can't really quite remember the colour of your eyes, but the silly little things you used to do still haunt me at night. They always hurt the most.

I never had closure, I never even got to say goodbye to you. I just want to say that even though you treated him like shit, even though you went about it the worst possible way you could, even though the pain I felt those very first weeks you were gone can't compare to any other I've ever felt in my life, even though I know I shouldnt, I still love you and I still miss you so fucking much I can hardly breathe when I think of you.

I will never forgive you, but I will never stop missing you.

Goodbye,
B
>>
I am your last real grandchild. I take after you the most. Thanks for being kind to me when you were alive. I visit grandma whenever I can. We went to church. I am going to make the family name famous.
>>
>>17599379
>>17599228
Damn this was kind of sad to read thru
>>
>>17599379
Here's to hope. Wish you the best!
>>
Yuki,

what do you really think of me? Am I really just someone to talk to for you? Is there nothing in for me if I wanted you? Am I trying to win a losing game again? I would like to think those pictures you send me of you would be some kind of affection,but now I'm not so sure anymore when you set them as your profile pic a few hours later. I probably look like a compliment machine to you who makes you feel better when you need to. But you aren't doing anything for me. And after being told that sometimes you can put in as much as love as you have to give,people don't love you back anyway. And I have a hard time understanding that. After I thought it was something important when you asked through my friend how to contact me,I tried hard to follow up. But hearing "lol I forgot I still had that email account" and "I was just a bit curious thats all" it's really nothing at all. And having no one to talk to everyday from now on again will fuck me up,but that's none of your buissness anyway. As you don't seem to have any buisness with me except that one guy to talk to because hes always online.

Realizing that now when even work fucks me up as well lately,it's only adding fuel to the fire and soon I will have to quit it all again and begin something new somewhere else. And I hope it either kills me and makes me want to live.

- D or H
>>
>>17599413
It was kind of sad to live too.
>>
hahaha wow my life, wtf happend to it. i used to go out and do things. now everything i used to know has gone out the window like that dam song.... nothing is the same everything is shit and i cant even talk to anyone about it because everytime i do everyone gets annoyed and tells me to get over it. but you can bet when someone else needs to unload im there to listen every god dam time.. it hurts to know that im not worth that effort. i just want someone to listen so i can get it off my chest. i know there isnt any real advice anyone can give me on the matter and i do need to get over it but just to say it would help i think.
>>
File: IMG_2226.jpg (12KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2226.jpg
12KB, 230x219px
A & R

https://youtu.be/zz3PhWFhA3I?t=26s
>>
>>17599490
I know how you feel, I'll listen to you
>>
you know who you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDZdzCHCITU
>>
I wish I was dead.
-M
>>
>>17595692
Michigan?
>>
>>17599513
Same

Also M
>>
>>17599537
Same
but P.
>>
>>17599513
Same. M.
>>
Sometimes I wish I was dead just to imagine in my last moments people who abandoned me would give a fuck about it but then I realize that I'm being stupid. No one will care about you even if you're dead, even if they do it doesn't matter. Might as well live and see if I can make it. Might as well live to see if I can be different from the people who hurt me.
>>
>>17599513
A little bit

Another M
>>
Dear S,

I keep imaging what the future could have been like if our families were still talking to each other. So many little mistakes from both sides, yet I still can't believe it destroyed everything that connected us together. I have no idea what the future holds for us, or if we will ever meet again, but I sincerely hope that you will not forget me, because I couldn't possibly ever forget you.

S
>>
File: 61znZQzQ6jL.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61znZQzQ6jL.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
Dear Em,

Several months have passed and yet your smile still haunts me. The morning you ended things I had to catch a ride into town. Space Oddity by Bowie popped onto the radio. How could I not associate Bowie, and that song in particular, with you? Remember the first day you came round to mine and we sat listening to music for hours? It was one of the first songs you chose to put on. That was probably one of the happiest moments of my life. Nothing but the company of a beautiful girl and an endless stream of music. Bliss.

It was pissing down with rain outside as the song played; the weather felt like an outward reflection of my very being. I watched the raindrops race eachother down my window whilst reminiscing about the time we spent together. I was hit by a strong sense of emptiness, a hollow feeling I don't think I'll ever quite replicate again in this lifetime.

Sometimes I lie in bed wondering what I did to deserve the way you treated me. My mind constantly wanders. Maybe I deserved it? My mind swims at the thought of possible mistakes I might have made, things I might have said, or things I could have perhaps done better. These thoughts are a plague on my mind, as I'll never really know the answer. You couldn't even dignify me with a reason, so I'm left in this state of perpetually wondering what the hell happened.

I thought you understood me. I made a significant sacrifice to be with you. I thought that would symbolise something, at least enough to warrant more than just a fucking text message to end things. For the first time in years things were picking up. You had extended your hand to mine, recognising my need for help, yet at the very last moment withdrew. I grasped onto nothing and once again plunged back into the quagmire from which I came.

>Planet Earth is blue
>And there's nothing I can do
>>
M.

I know that you are probably not interested in me. But I can't help but think that Rob may have done something to influence you. He seems like the type who would. I don't know what he did, if he did anything, and I really dont want to know.

Also, I just want you to know that I am here if you need someone. You can rely on me.

D
>>
I do realize that I'm the fool, here. This fool misses you dearly.

http://youtu.be/ruQQ5UvICvA
>>
>>17599417
Thank you. You should reach out to her. It's better than always wondering "What if?"
>>
>>17599383
I miss you too. I figured you didn't want me around after that.
>>
Father

Everytime I see you sitting hunched over the dinner table with your head in your hands, painting the perfect picture of a sulking teen, I push down an urge to break a plate over your head.

I do think people have the right to feel down but it makes me sick to see people not make the slightest effort to get better and instead just sit there feeling sorry for themselves. I also suffer from depression and not once did I have someone help me or honestly show me they cared, which you are also guilty of. My entire childhood I was taught by our family's distance and indifference you should always handle your problems yourself, which is why just the idea of caring for any of you past supperficial duties sickens me. I honestly don't understand how any of you would ever expect me to from the way you raised me. Just shows how you have no clue of the harm you've done, and honestly that still hurts.

This may be a bit off topic but it does bring us back to the fact you've never in your life as my father and my mother's husband taken responsibility for what you do. You are callous and abusive and play the victim when anyone calls you out on it. You act as if life wounded you, which may be true, but that doesn't give you the right to wound other people back. We all have our demons but it's your predisposition to take it out on those closest to you and denial to take resposibilty over your actions when you hurt others that make you a monster.

You have people who actually care for you even as you don't care for anyone but instead push them away and take out all your problems on us.

You have been an adult for decades and as if your unwillingness to take responsibility wasn't enough, to see you as a spoiled brat who didn't get his way and is throwing a tantrum sickens me to the core.
>>
>>17599631
Him* and I can't, even if there's nothing I want more. He's got issues (depression, anxiety, avoidant personality, self esteem in the gutter) which have made him self sabotage and leave me so "he won't hurt me" and refused to listen to my pleas to let me stand by his side and work on it together. Which he is perfectly free to do, of course, but it still hurts to the core to see someone you love dearly spiraling down and being unable to help him since he won't allow you near. And that's why I'm writing on anon threads just to get all this pain out of my system instead of pursuing him - he's been clear about his not wanting me close. Even if it's his depression talking, I can't go against his wishes.
>>
>>17599513
Who doesn't
>>
R, please dont be mad at me anymore. im sorry for what i have done. im sorry for everything.
>>
>>17599494
dont worry, im working up to it. i wont bother you anymore.
>>
T
Clock is ticking
You need to make your peace with me now
Before the party
Otherwise it will just be super awkward
I miss you
Things will be different
We're both different people now
Different
D
>>
>>17599863
Im the anon you responded to. As long as you and another friend didn't abandon a person you considered like a sister, then don't end it.
>>
>>17599699
I'm sorry to hear that. I've been there before. It hurts.
>>
>>17599857
then come back
im empty n waiting
>>
>>17599857
No.

- R
>>
A

I've had a crush on you now for awhile. You're always so quiet. You're docile and innocent. You're smart, sweet, and your beauty is unmatched. You're simply amazing and I wish I could spend my life with you. I love you.
>>
W.A,

i'm writing this in the vain hope that maybe you'll read it, although i doubt you come here anymore. i think i half-remembered your email address so i'm not sure if you'll get the message i sent and i don't have any other way to contact you now. i finally made a throwaway but realised i didn't know your skype.
this is the fourth time you've cut things off like this but i get the feeling this time is different. i'm sorry i wasn't around for the last few days, life got hectic. i understand why you'd think i was avoiding you or something, but that wasn't the case.
i know you said before that sometimes you can overreact, but i want you to know that i'm sorry anyway if my absence upset you or felt like it was aimed at you. it was poor timing.

i'll be where i always am if you ever want to play again.

- L
>>
The darkness persists. How many years must we go over this? How much time is necessary to let go? Surely you've had enough. He left and never looked back.

http://youtu.be/qgDrpWWxuto

But this love is not conditional. It doesn't even require reciprocation. It persists long after the dust settled and his shadow disappeared over the horizon.

http://youtu.be/uGq1y8uflmE
>>
C,

I keep playing our song on piano and guitar. I can't stop thinking about how nice it would have sounded as a duet. I learned it for you before you fucked him, you know.

For now I'll keep telling everyone I hate you. I don't hate you. I'm afraid that I'll love you forever. If you're ever back in town, don't be afraid to swing by. I'm better now. I'll be okay.

I say I wonder if you even still think about me, but I know the answer is no. You promised you'd never forget me, but I can see that's not the case. I plan on keeping my promise though.

I miss you.

-L
>>
Thank you for giving me a taste of something I was never able to find again.

http://youtu.be/TjRtRd3kCYI

I'll keep commemorating the day you changed my trajectory.

http://youtu.be/Uwy_8O_3mWk

Maybe I'll dream of you tonight.

http://youtu.be/hn4EIv1-uz0
>>
>>17600550 continued.
C,

When we broke up, you said you didn't love me anymore. You told me love was a choice, and I could just choose not to love you anymore either. Then you fucked him. You went back to that monster.

I hope you understand that love isn't a choice. I hope you understand that I can't just choose to stop loving you. I hope you understand that you hurt me. I'm sorry for what I did and I'm sorry for expecting you to apologize to me.

But please. I'm dying. Help me.

-L
>>
W,

Check yourself, cunt. You used to be cool, dude. We can still smoke weed and drop acid, but you just need to realize you're not any better than anyone else. Quite acting like you know everything, quit being so condescending, basically just learn how to be a decent human being. I miss hanging out with you, man.

-Z
>>
You are going to die alone and miserable if you don't get over me. I don't have enough emotion to give a fuck about you, so go out in the real world and do what you want to, Find some purpose in your life before cancer steals it from you.
>>
J-

I just want to see you again. Is it too soon? It's been a little while, I'm beginning to worry. I don't even care what we do, as long as we do something soon. I'm fiending really hard, here.

M
>>
Until some time you were the only person I could think of that I feared. I do not call you for a reason.
You were never there and the times you were, you made me wish you weren't at all. I am free from you.
>>
>>17595512

Same here. The problem is if the feeling is mutual, you're both wating for the other to make the first move and you're not going anywhere.

Go for it. Isn't it worth it to risk rejection than to be forever stuck in fantasies of what could have been when you have feelings that strong?
>>
>>17598353
C initials?
>>
Im sorry i broke your heart. For that one year you were truly the best thing to happen to me. Despite the truly terrible feeling ive brought upon you i did love you. I still do. But i know our hearts are going in seperate ways and i know in the long run this is best for both of us. Please dont hate me. Even if it doesnt feel like it i do have tour best interest at heart. Good night, emily, i love you and miss you so much
>>
Many years ago we met and were on different paths. Years passed and we meet again only this time we didn't let go. The years later we let go again. I don't want to let go. I still have faith in us...in you. I need you in my life. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and the life we had together. I miss you. I miss our home. I miss our boys. I know I need to just give it up but it's hard to do when you love some one the way I love you. Always have and always will. As long as those stars are still in the sky, my love for you will never die. I need to let this go...I just can't yet. I'm not ready. I know you are.
>>
Dear SLJ aka Miss Univeerse,

Its been over a year since I've seen you in person. I still think of that day, when you and your dad left foro Arizona. Was a shitty day desu, but I understand why you had to go.I know its been a few days since we've last spoken, but I think about you everyday. You know I love you, I know you love me. I'm sorry for everything. I hope to one day be one with the Universe with you again.

Hope to see you soon SpaceCowgirl
ASM aka Sky Skyyy
>>
File: AAAA.gif (2MB, 210x155px) Image search: [Google]
AAAA.gif
2MB, 210x155px
FUCK YOU U STUPID FUCKING BITCH WHY CANT U UNDERSTAND THAT I DONT KNOW YOU AND YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME UR 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IM A FUCKING ADULT, I WILL NOT DO WHAT U SAY, I WILL DO WHAT I WANT AND THE FUCKING REASON MY LIFE IS SHIT IS BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU CANNOT RELATE TO ANYTHING IN MY LIFE YOU RUINED EVERYTHING I WAS HAPPY I HAD FRIENDS I HAD A SOCIAL LIFE I WOULDVE BEEN IN COLLEGE NOW GETTING LAID AND LEARNING AND INSTEAD IM HERE AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS ANYMORE AND IM HOME 24/7 AND U WANT IT TO BE LIKE THIS FOR 5 MORE YEARS FUCK OFF AND ITS BC OF U AND U EXPECT ME TO BE HAPPY FUCK YOU LEAVE ME ALONE LET ME GO PLS LET ME GO I DONT WANT TO BE HERE IM TRYING TO GET A JOB SO I CAN GET THE FUCK OUT, DO U NOT REALISE HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS AND EVERY CONVERSATION IS AN ARGUMENT WITH YOU IM DEPRESSED MY FRIEND DIED, IM PISSED OFF IM FURSTRATED AND I WANT TO YOU LEAVE FUCKING LET ME GO HOME U BICTH I DONT WANT TO BE HERE I DIDNT ASK TO BE HERE YOURE THE ONE THAT LEFT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE AND NOW U WANT ME TO COME BACK TO U FUCK OFF U LEFT ME AND MY LIFE WAS SHIT AND NOW UR FORCING ME TO COME BACK WHEN I WAS GETTING USED TO BEING ALONE AND NOW ITS WORSE AND MY DAD IS DEAD AND I DIDNT GET TO SAY BYE BECAUSE OF YOU YOU SELFISH BITCH IT WASNT ABOUT YOU, IT WAS MY RIGHT TO KNOW HIM. LIFE DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT U CANNOT SHELTER ME FROM EVERYTHING AND EXPECT ME TO BE GRATEFUL THE ONLY SHIT IM GRATEFUL FOR IS THE FUCKING WIFI YOU PAY FOR BECAUSE IF IT WASNT FOR THE WIFI I WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR FAKE SELF. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UNDERSTAND THAT IM NOT A CHILD, I LIVED ALONE FOR A LONG TIME I DO NOT NEED YOU I DO NOT WANT YOU I WANT TO BE ALONE AND YOU CANT BLAME ME FOR THAT FUCK YOUUUUUUU
>>
Babe,
I know we're on a week long break but I can't stop thinking of you. I dreamt of you last night, too. It hasn't even been a full day yet, but I can't get you out of my head and all I want to do is text you.

I'm worried you'll realize you really don't think of me anymore, and that you prefer to not have to text me, that you'd rather not have me in your life and stuff.

I just want things to go back to the way they were before the semester started and you became too busy to love me. I have a feeling that things won't end well for us, but I can only hope that maybe they will.

I love you more than anyone I have or ever will meet, and even if things go downhill and we break up, I don't think I'll ever fully get over you. I meant it every time I said you were the love of my life. I wanted you to be the father of my children, and the man I woke up next to for the rest of my life.

Things never work out the way we wish them to, I suppose.

I can only hope I'm wrong though. That maybe this week will make you realize how much you love me, and how much you miss me being so important to you.

For some reason, I don't see that happening.

I'm sorry I couldn't be enough. I just want things to be how they were just a few weeks ago.
>>
I asked you nicely. If I see or hear anymore of that shit with that big nosed whore, I will do bad things in a very sneaky way and destroy you both. Don't do those things again please. I don't do those things so give me the same respect. Thanks. ily :)
>>
K,

I miss you pretty badly. I don't know why we stopped hanging out. I know you've moved out of the city and all but you're not far. I'd like to see you again soon. I've been seeing someone but they don't make me feel the same way as you.
>>
Oi bruh, why you always using me. You always talk about your problems and want advice on that. Ask me shit too. You're a cool person and all but you're becoming a hoe. Stop it.
>>
>>17594083
>you're mom
Bro you deserved whatever fucking happened to you I stopped reading there tbqpfh famalam
>>
J,

It feels kinda weird whenever our friendship drifts apart to this degree, but I hope we both know that this happens because our opinions of each other oscillate. At their best, I think you're a genius that I can confide in and you think I'm an honest genius who's not afraid to say what he thinks, but at their worst, I think you're a fake-ass yes-man fuck and you think I'm a dick. It's just the mood. Whichever mood I'm in, whichever mood you're I hope you know I wish you the best and that I'd honestly go miles for you bro, and I hope it's as symmetrical as I think it is.
>>
File: 1474691068995.jpg (264KB, 1457x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1474691068995.jpg
264KB, 1457x1128px
Saved this cause I know you would.
>>
>>17601742
Ayy that's the picture I used in my thread
Glad to see you appreciated it
>>
>>17601445
aww c'mon sis
sharing is caring!
>>
>>17601445
Story time
>>
>>17593739

Part two of this, A,

I'm literally playing that game with you right now, and I wish I could kill you but you're on my team. I didn't even search for you, its coincidental that we're on the same server.
>>
hey ------
, I know when I am being used and you are using me. I would rather be alone than deal with this shit. you only care about yourself and go out of your way to create a saccharine facade of love. Why do you do this, do you get some sick pleasure out of this? You're fucking with a man who lost everything who has no friends within 20 miles and I rarely see them because it's far. I am on the verge of suicide because of you. You only care about court fees and treat me like an errand boy. I'd rather be alone or dead than deal with you. It was easier before I knew you, I had a habit but I was passing my classes and having a great time sitting in my room getting fucked up. Now you call me your beloved for what so you can extort me. I might be inexperienced when it comes to love but I know when I am being used. Looking back at this whole situation I am coming to the conclusion that you don't care you're only paying lip service honestly I am thinking of ending it today. You're a big girl you can con another man and make some chickenshit story up about how depressed you are over my death even though you're the one who brought me to it. Nobody's home and I have some rope. I am going to walk to the Korean store to go buy some liquid courage before going into the garage putting on the space jam theme song and ending my life.

------
>>
You've got some big balls there, Jr.
Calling us moochers? Your piece of shit self is surviving off of your father's and your kids' social security while you dick around and try to scam your old job out of money.
Yeah,they fired your ass! You were taking 'breaks' every half-hour to drive home and get high in your garage when you couldn't even afford rent.
Your dumb ass wants to compare fuck-ups? I didn't MAKE you drink 18 beers in under 4 hours. In fact, ALL of us told you you were being an idiot, including your own wife and mother-in-law. WE didn't break a wine bottle over your head, YOU did. WE told you not to stop taking your meds. YOU decided that feeling high off of weed was better than treating your bipolar and finding a decent base-line.
WE did not abandon you when 'times got tough'. If that were the case, we wouldn't have let you in our damn house after you shattered your sliding glass door and took an ax to your couch IN FRONT OF YOUR CHILDREN.
WE drew a line and said: we'll come back once you get your shit together, because we're not exposing OUR kids to your continued fuckery. You could have said "Yeah, I fucked up, but now I'm working on it."
But you didn't. You went on the attack, trying to guilt-trip us.
YOU could have followed through with treatment. But you made a choice not to. That wasn't a 'disease', that was you acting like an idiot.
And yes, once upon a time, 3-4 YEARS ago, we were trading babysitting for diapers, and eating with you when we were on lean times.
There has not been a time in the last year, when I PERSONALLY have not asked your wife "Do you want me to bring anything for dinner?" We brought LIVE CRABS for dinner not a month ago, you prick! We bought your kids computers! My husband JUST took you to have fun at an Escape Room. But noooooo. We're 'abandoning' you because you're not 'useful' anymore. Fuck you, you narcissistic pig. I hope we don't have to find out from gruesome headlines that you've killed your poor wife and kids.
>>
GD
Ugh, you are driving me crazy, I'm a dream girl for anyone who is not you apparently, many of those who wants me but all I can think of is you. And you also like me, don't you? Why would you smile at me like that, talk to me like that, text me in the middle of night? Here I am, take it with bare hands but something always stops you. You know, I can't wait forever, I can't understand why are you doing this to me. What's in your head, why are you so selfish and arrogant? I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. Let me in, let me in, let me in. I think I love you.
>>
>>17602305
hey, what's a façade in a world view of shows? why must you leave this? its better to stay. what is wrong? do you not love? The feeling found you, make it, make love. You say she does not care, if she could love you truly, in what way you need. What is there to gain from no reality, a temporary fix won't fix you. You can be you and it won't matter, life can be better
>>
>>17602321

Thanks. I saw your message. I love you too.
>>
T
It was nice to have a bit of a break while I sorted myself out, but it's been long enough now. I'm tired of being normal and well behaved. Watch me fall for you all over again. Watch me enjoy every mistake and stupidity as I destroy myself.

...if only you were vain enough to bask in my adoration. But no, you're too fucking smart to let my crazy get to you.

Let's go.
>>
>>17593638
Thank you for not freaking out. Thank you for letting me be part of your life.

I still fucking hate him, and nothing will change that until he's gone. I should appreciate him for making you happy, but I don't. I reserve my right to be petty and childish and hurt.

You've been honest enough, and you made your stance clear. I will refrain from any advances now that I have certainty, and I appreciate your honesty. Nothing else would do. Be safe, and even if it may mean nothing to you, you mean something to me and I need you to be whole and well.

P.s. League of Legends is such ashit game holy fuck girl how can you have such abyssmal taste. It's his fault, isn't it? I hope he doesn't spoil you any more or else I realy have to murder him in a back alley.
>>
>>17602424
Initials, anon?
>>
>>17602341
What do you mean. I have a gut feeling she's using me
>>
C,

I don't know how much longer I can keep up this facade. I feel like I've been restraining myself for my whole adult life, after all we were just 18 when we met. I'm sure you know. You can't be that naive, I refuse to believe it. Yet I have allowed myself to play this stupid game for over 7 years.

I tried to fill the void. But she just couldn't compete. What hurts is that I think I might have loved her, yet for some reason my interest faded and I found myself struggling to communicate, slowly drifting away til she dumped me.

You've set a standard; an expectation, a precedent for how a woman should be. I kind of hate you for that, you know.

P
>>
R, don't disappear on me
>>
D,

I miss you so much, and I am working day and night to be the best I can. Seeing you get older is hard, you of all people don't deserve it. I'll do my best to take care of you and them, I promise. Just hold on a bit longer.

-V
>>
E,

I know you are gay because you always do that high pitched ending to your sentences and you paint your nails. I am down to fuck at any time just let me know.

~C
>>
S

This was a pretty garbage night without you. Everything else seems pointless when we don't talk. That said, I know you need your 'you' time so I hope you enjoyed the space... I just don't want to miss you/need you more than you do me. Despite what you say, I know I'm the more insecure one. Please never leave. I love you.

J
>>
I'm glad I'm never seeing you, I loved you to death. But you were way to high maintenance...
I'm not sure I can love anyone else as much as you , but I just cant... I just cant...
Please get better soon... i'll miss you and believe I cared... and I'm sorry I didn't show it enough... but Victoria I hope you get the help you need, and I'm sorry I couldn't be that help,
It's time for me to move on, and I have found someone else... I've been done with 'us' for the past three months the stress on me, the stress on my friends... I couldn't handle it at all....
Good bye Victoria
For 'realzies' this time...

For the record... I'm excited about new girl, first person I've dated that doesn't have mental issues,
Normally I wouldn't use names, but Victorias at a hospital and Courtney doesn't use 4chan
Thanks for reading my blog
Good night everyone, wish me luck and my you all have it yourselves
>>
>>17602896
Good luck
>>
>>17602630
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
Don't take personal offense just because you realized you tried, and couldn't make a comment to someone else about you. There's a reason it didn't apply to you, despite being such a blanket comment. It's because I just don't give a fuck, I do give a fuck when you try to chime in after the fact, though. Also, for future record, don't be a fucking hypocrite to call someone out on something and prior to it, and right after, proceed to do the same shit, just in a different flavour. You just look dumb to anyone present
>>
You never know what you've had until it's gone. I'm not waiting for you anymore.

With no love left to give, anon.
>>
You got fired because you're a fucking liar. What don't you understand about "investigation?" Multiple witness reports and you chose to fucking lie through your teeth. I didn't even report the incident, but you just had to be "right." Everyone had strong words about how much of a bitch you were that night. Your so called friends were laughing about how someone your age would even act like that You fucking sucked at your job anyway, and everyone is pretty stoked they don't have to deal with you as a co-worker anymore.

Fuck you.
>>
G

I'm sorry for not being the best person i could, i now i fucked up big time back there, and now i'm just alone, missing you and thinking always about you, im pretty sure you're with someone now, someone that will sure you make you happy as i never could

-B
>>
>>17602630
Writing style sounds like Lindsey. She use to post here for a T. Damn, I have been visiting these threads for too long.
>>
>>17602763

I'm sorry. Trust me, I don't want to but it gets really hard to deal with when my feelings for you sometimes.
>>
I'm not sure how much longer I can cope with this. Im drinking now but I can't drink all the time nor do i want to. Then again, i want to. You fucked me up and I fucking hate it that yo u have this power over me. I've come so far but it takes just one night to tear me apart. I've never actually hated anyone in my life, but now I hate you. I hate you so much. I just want that piece of me back.

The piece that could trust strangers. The piece that didn't have to worry about making enemies or having her friends stolen from her. The piece that was innocent and blissful. The piece that wasn't destroyed by rape.

I can't fucking stand it that everyone thinks you're this wonderful person, this great friend, someone to aspire to be. I can't stand it that once i thought we would be something. And then you told that lie to other girls. And then me, again, but I knew you were untrue.

You're going to choke on the venom you spew. You're going to ruin your own life with your lies, your copious lies. God, how i despise you.

I thought i was at a point where i could forgive you, but i realize i might carry this into my next life. I don't want that. But i haven't forgiven myself. This road is destructive, and i wish i could self destruct. It's better than telling my story and not being believed

You don't know what it's like. Everyone believes you. You're so fucking perfect of course they would. I hate you
>>
A
Ever since I met you at the bus, you have always had a special place in my heart. You have given me many things that I never thought I could have received, confidence, humor, and many more things. When I heard you had a boyfriend, I was depressed because you were perfect, but you taught me not to worry. I thought riding a bus for 1 hour would be boring. and although I never was bored on the bus, I was never having fun until you came into my life. I bettered myself from the old beta faggot i used to be. I'd never thought I'd say this, but riding on that bus was the best thing that has ever happened in my life. When my internship ended and that would be the last day riding the bus, I decided to confess my feelings to you, but I guess I still have more to learn. My arrogance is what caused me to lose you.I still wait every day on that same bus stop to see if you're still there. I'm leaving for uni in the next year. Just know that I still love you and I don't want you to forgive me, but I just want to apologize. Sorry

-C
>>
i want you, but at what cost? i can wait, yeah, definitely, but if you're not going to put in the effort, then I'm going to assume you don't actually want to see me again.

it sucks, it really does, but I need to focus on myself right now. I'm a horrible mess and I need to straighten it out before I get involved with anyone, whether it be you or someone else.

and oh my god i hope it's you, i really do, but how can I be sure? i just can't fucking handle this right now.
>>
>>17603411
*hugs*
>>
M,

I have no idea what prompted you to text me with ".... this made me think about you."

Since I left you my life that totally turned around. I don't suffer from panic attacks, I've put back on the 40lb I lost the last few months I lived with you. I don't have to worry about you using KonBoot on my pc, which is strange since I didn't have it password protected.

Most importantly my son is safe from your sociopath daughter. I don't have to worry about her ruining another one of his birthdays because she didn't get anything on HIS special day. I don't have to worry about her walking into my bedroom 5-13 times a night. Nor do I have to deal with her stealing everything under the sun, or being told by her to clean her room.

You blamed me for her attitude and coming into our bedroom, but funny how your ex wife told me the same thing. Funny how you called and left that voicemail apologizing me for her behavior; that she's having to repeat the 5th grade because you stopped doing her homework for her... And that her "being sick" and missing so much school wasn't because of her tonsils, since you also admitted after her surgery she pulled the same shit.

I don't really care that I was right when I told you to consult other business owners BEFORE you spent your entire yearly trust-fund-baby check on your 5th failed venture.

I hope for your sake you get that crazy pill-popping, benzo-addled ex wife and mother of your children either committed and treated, or cut out of your children's lives for their sake. And get your daughter into some real counseling... the school counselor isn't equipped to deal with a 10 year old sociopath.

Yes, I think it's weird that she asks you to wash her when she takes a shower, and yes it's not ok for anyone, let alone a child to steal other people's belongings, especially my son's.
>>
>>17603656
thanks, anon. i really fucking need a hug right now. i'm so sad and broken. i can't even cry anymore.
>>
>>17601445
initiallllllllllsssssss
>>
>>17602949
How heartbreaking.
>>
A
I don't know if I am the right person for you because you are crazy, but it's fine because I am too. We're both petty and have some similar problems, since we share so much in common I guess. I hate some of your friends, but I know you don't like them too much either. Anyways I'm just trying to get some thoughts out about you I guess. God my life is sad. You're out at a concert and I'm here just wallowing in depression. I can't stop it, so I also can't learn how to deal with it. I thought being with you would take it away. I guess some things about me just don't change do they?

Love,
Z
>>
>>17603977
Ayyyyyyyyyyy this fits me to a T. lmaoo
>>
You should be here
T
>>
>>17603935
You're too sensitive.
>>
It's been three or four years and I still stay awake at night thinking of you. It fucking weirds me out because we haven't held a conversation or laid eyes on each other in almost as long. Yet.. here I am in the wee hours piecing my memories together in an attempt to see your face again. I feel like a crack addict in the midst of scraping his spoon for one last pathetic hit.

You must have realized by now that I was young and dumb, right? I didnt know man. I didn't realize.

I'm going to be the very first person in North America to see the sunrise this morning; I wish my sunshine was here to see it too.

- Cory
>>
>>17604055
Maybe I am your T.
>>
K
I hope you have good memories and a great life with your first child, a child who wont know their father, because i'm sure you doesn't really know either. to think i was this close to being in a committed relationship with you, k, you fucking slut.

W
I should have literally made you my number 1 target for dating but i got so discouraged when i heard you were in a relationship with your High school sweetheart. What does he have that i dont?? what do you see in him?? He is just some fucking sleazebag exmilitary has been. you are my perfect woman on all levels, and yet i am nothing more than a "pal" to you.

E
Im sorry for being shitty and strange in front of you, if i had the choice i would take it all back and start fresh and just act like a normal fucking human being. i suppose that's what i get for drinking lots of coffee and espresso before our dates

S
Im so fucking sorry for being a shit friend to you, especially after all the drugs and alchohol you've bought me, you've never led me astray. you're a real 100% legit motherfucka. Im sorry for not talking more. im sorry for not being there when you are having mental breakdowns. im sorry that none of my friends like you as much as i do, and as much as i hate to say it, im starting to see the bad in you just by hanging out with them, and i feel like shit for doing that.

E
I wish i could forget you, and your sexy nudes you sent me. you are, to date, the only person who stated they wanted to fuck me and actually meant it. i was a dumbass not to fuck you, but i ended up better by not doing so, you fucking cheating whore

S
Im sorry for ignoring your requests to hang out, you want nothing more than toi spend time with me, but i just need space. also im so tired of you arguing with your bf, you could just come date me, then we would fuck, and make out, watch shitty movies, and maybe live together. but unfortunately you seem committed to him no matter how annoying he is to you.
>>
>>17604146
I'd say that's fairly unlikely.

I dreamt about my T the past couple of nights, after months of being free. Funny how one chance meeting can undo so much Distance. One glimpse and I'm back in the rabbit hole.
>>
We've made plans to meet each other for over a year, now. And the reason I'm acting on it now is because I'm getting sicker. I'm certainly not dying, but I'm not better. The thing in my head could tear me apart, and I might wish it would kill me, but it probably won't.

I just want to see you before I get worse. Before the next MRI, before the next medication alteration. I want you to know me when the chemicals and the disease aren't making me insane. I want to spend time with you as a normal person, while I'm stuck inside this short-lived stasis of being clear-headed.

But for the love of all that is holy, please don't ever say you love me again. Don't fall in love with me again. The illness has turned that 'me' insane, and will continue to do so for... Well. I don't really know how long it will take to heal. Things have only gotten worse, right now.

I'm sorry I snapped at you before, I'm sorry that I fought with you for months. I was sick. I am sick. I think about you every day and I want you to be well and be happy. I don't want you to fall in love with someone who's ill, because you've done it twice. It isn't fair for you to go through that.

Don't worry about me. If I absolutely have to, I can just turn off and go through the motions until there's improvement. I've already lost more than 2 years to this sickness, so what's a little more time?

I wish things were different.
>>
File: sappy.png (931KB, 1083x604px) Image search: [Google]
sappy.png
931KB, 1083x604px
To everyone, basically,

The L5MTHF is a fucking lifesaver. I should never have stopped taking it (along with changing much of the rest of my regimen) "just to check". That was a stupid idea.
Actually, you know what, scratch that.
I DID have to.
I've always had to learn everything the hard way, and I learned this the hard way too.
And now I'm certain of it. Now i can recommend my choices to others firmly understanding the results I've achieved.

The turmoil my choices put me through was useful as well. It helped me understand myself a little better, but more important, it helped me begin the journey of understanding YOU.
Understanding other people. Those around me, as well as those far away.

To those I met last (academic) year: I'm sorry. We should have met on better terms. With me in a better mental state.
But let's be honest here. If I was in a better state, I would have been in a better country! We would never have met at all, because my judgment would never have been so impaired as to believe that an eastern european country would be a better choice for my education than the good ol' USA.
So it is what it is. Life brings us together in strange ways. Then it takes us back apart.

We won't meet again. But we can keep in touch on facebook and such... ah, who am I kidding. I've never kept in touch with anyone, even the few people i've called friends.
You'll have to make the effort if you want to. But you won't. I'll forget you, and you'll forget me.
Guess that's how it always ends. A few more names on each others' facebook friends list. But that's all we were.
Maybe that's all i'll ever be to anyone. All anyone will ever be to me.
But fuck it, none of us can see the future. I got work to do right now. So goodbye.

ML.
>>
Dear dad,
I should have been the second suicide in this family, not you. I'm so sorry I'm still here.

Dear ____ and everyone I ever meet who tells me to just keep applying to jobs till I get one,

I'm too depressed to even look at job apps. I'm surprised I'm still actually alive.

I've not even been able to apply for a single thing this past month. I know I'm a disappointment. If I hear that from someone I know one more time I don't know what I'm gonna do and it might just hurt me more.

Cheers, Y
>>
MT
All points to the conclusion you're just not worth it. 5 years ago, maybe, not now. This whole manipulative shtick of 'Im dying without you' just to treat me like a bitch when I call is fucked up.
I don't give a fuck about your ideas of ''''''romance''''', you were fucking around with random fags in your youth and now you expect me to treat you like a lady and go through your bitchy behaviour to show you I care? You didn't set up these standars for B or anyone else for that matter. Fuck you.

I don't love you anymore. I wasted 2 years and I'm done. Have a nice day.
>>
>>17603977
Why not tell him/her directly?
It might help them be closer to you in return.
>>
To someone who cares,
Ah fuck
I'm fucking crazy
I'm still in love with someone who fucking hates me lol
I want to die
How do you make someone who hates you stop hating you
I haven't really done anything wrong, I was feeling really down and they weren't able to make me feel better so they flipped the fuck out and screamed at me
Then told me to stop talking to them for good
Am I retarded do I just leave this or
Why is my self esteem so low
>>
>>17604269
initials?
>>
I think he wants sex, as I do. The idea within a relationship context is very exciting to me, yet so many people settle for sex and love without each other, as if they are at opposite ends of a spectrum. I feel like the quality of our compatibility is so much greater than that
>>
A,

Happy birthday. Its hard that I can't celebrate with you, or that you don't care if you hear it from me, but I needed to say it. I hope someone is making your birthday amazing.

Take care,

R
>>
I'm working hard on being less emotionally sensitive and resentful, and being able to take a step back and not get flustered and annoyed over shit that doesn't matter. I hope you'll eventually give me another chance, when we've both defeated our demons; I still believe the connection and compatibility between us is a one in a lifetime thing. I really miss you, and would love to hear from you even if it has to be as just friends.
>>
What is it about intimacy and mutual dependence that terrifies you so much?
>>
>>17604983
Everything
>>
>>17604983
>>17605010
Not ultimately being what you want. That's what
>>
Oh my god, your girlfriend is an idiot.
>>
>>17604401
Ok, kinda went overboard here. I'm not done, only wanted to give you a bit of a bitchy behaviour. I'm sure you're gonna take that revelation like cool-minded adult person would. :^)

t. rolling is a art

why do I feel I'm gonna pay for this
>>
K,

You need to start putting more into our relationship since I can't really see us lasting until October.
>>
>>17605092
What makes you say that about a person, anon?
>>
I'm so in love with you it's ruining my life. I can't focus on anything I can't get anything done. My mind won't think about anything but you. It's full of useless fantasies that will probably never come true. Of all the ways I want to love you and be together with you. God it's so painful. To lay in bed and say your name out loud, wishing you were there. Reaching out to the space next to me, wanting to touch you and hold you, and my hands just meeting emptiness. How could I make you understand how much you mean to me? I can't tell you these things. What would you think? I'm afraid it's too much.
>>
If you fuck that bitch after I didn't say anything about you hanging out with her all the time and talking to her on facebook all the time, I will kill you.
I will kill you.
I am so god damn tired of this.
I've got nothing to lose now.
You fucking liar.
>>
I like memes
>>
So, uh, how are things going?
I hope this fiinds you well.
Anyway I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed spending time with you. I think I was in love with you, I'm not really sure, I guess you're not really my type but I just hope Germany is treating you well.
I really miss you, wish we could spend just one more time together.
Guess it ain't happening in any near future.
I'm so sorry I didn't tell you this earlier, maybe you felt the same way?
Well, uh, 'till we meet again I guess.
>>
A,

I don't think you'll ever know if you never start talking to me again (because I know I won't willingly) but I have no hard feelings against you. You shot me down when we were so close, I have to treat you like an ex to get over you. I will always be grateful for you for making me come out of my shell, even though I could never get you out of yours.

You'll meet someone in university, and you'll make a great doctor,

C

>>17605326
10/10
>>
>>17605227
Tell them, life is too short :)
>>
>>17605227
I understand this feeling, I'm sorry you're going through it.

It was okay for me for a while, I could deal with it, because my love felt the same way. Except it seems he doesn't feel that way anymore.

Having someone reciprocate your love and then suddenly stop is so painful.

I hope things go well for you, anon.
>>
>>17605348
What's the story with this? Just curious
>>
Theres many girls showing interest in me, some of them are cute, but i still think about you. What the fuck ? We only dated for a month, i want to get over you, i really do, but theres a part of me that hopes we'll meet again
>>
>>17601742
Thanks, I already had.
>>
E

You are a truly good friend.

L
>>
could you understand I might never move on,
unfortunately my memories will never be gone,
even after everything I don't think you know,
the depth of my feelings that I didn't show,
fragments of your words reach the surface at night,
once full of meaning are now empty and light,
the reality shattered like glass against my skin,
I could no longer recognize the world I lived in,
my honest soul like a black hole turned inside out,
every last image and sentiment purged from my heart,
the softest closeness inside us like the petals in between a rose,
the person I showed you that nobody knows,
the vulnerability I so slowly let go,
chemical perfume turned to bile,
even though its been awhile,
when part of your existence wasn't real,
I don't think you'll ever know how that feels.
>>
>>17605930
I would do anything for you. Know that.
>>
File: KOALA 1.jpg (854KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
KOALA 1.jpg
854KB, 1920x1200px
M,
I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye. I miss you a lot. I miss them too, we had a few good times. You are so cute, and so pretty. I hope you are well. Goodbye.

P
>>
Hey,
How are you? How is everything at home? Did you start your classes? Do you like them? Are you feeling any better? I wish I could tell you I still think about you, but I know that even if I saw you again I wouldn't let you know. It may had been hard enough to break things off, so I understand. But I am never going to send this letter, so let me tell you here that I do miss you very much. You were the world I stood on, like a boat in the middle of the sea. I still pass by that store we went when we met and laugh, do you think that salesman remember us? What a good day that was, it was still winter and as the year got warmer I saw you blossom next to me. Now winter is coming back again and I dont have you next to me. I love you, I told you that, do you love me too? I wish I could keep n talking to you, for hours like always, and now just writing this letter I feel like I am next to you again. I went to a chanted font and wished for a wish for you.
Good bye,
>>
File: ketten.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ketten.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>17605993
One reason I don't tell you these things is because I'm scared to discover that I didn't mean that much to you and that you really don't care. The other reason is that I fear to confirm that in fact I did hurt you.

I'm a coward.
>>
M,

I'm sorry for lying. I was the one who stole your panties. You're my best friend, and it was wrong of me.

D
>>
File: tumblr_nnqwu4fTq51syfzzvo1_500.gif (630KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnqwu4fTq51syfzzvo1_500.gif
630KB, 500x281px
Pay
Attention
To
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Dear room mate,

In the past year and a half that I've known you, you've been lazy. You barely contribute to the house unless you have to, you never stack the dishwasher, every upright surface in the kitchen is covered with empty beer bottles and other rubbish unless I clean it up or our other room mate starts yelling at you. You don't replace the food you eat, and the last time I contributed to communal drinks I had about four beers before you managed to drink all the booze in the house. I'd been willing to set aside our differences because you'd been a good friend to me.

But now, I've heard what you did. You betrayed me and you made me look like a fool. You tried to rape my girlfriend. You told me lies to misdirect your intentions. I always felt like there was something off about you, and now I know what it is. You're a sociopathic sexual predator. I'm not going to out you yet, though. You've got a few more months before you get what's coming to you.

Fuck you,
Wrath
>>
M,
Do you want something with me? Please don't, I'm a faggot. Not literally, but you get what I mean. I'm sure you deserve better, even for something not that serious.

P
>>
>>17606044
Get that nigga cuh
>>
Dear T, but also A,
I think I don't care about who loves who anymore. I don't give a shit about the sex you've imagined or the soft words you've prepared for them. I don't care because it's all kind of paper thin. It's fading from me.
I don't know what this means for me as a person, but I'm finally changing.
-L
>>
>>17606801
That is good Lens. Keep doing well.
>>
>>17606801
Knew you fucking cheated with a T

-A
>>
>>17606874
Th-thanks.
>>17606874
Oh fuck off.
>>
I still don't know why I became so worthless to you all of a sudden. You loved me so much, or appeared to. Maybe you lied about loving me along I'm not sure. But didn't you remember all the times we made each other laugh, the constant dumb autistic shit we did together that we only liked. Did that become worthless to you too? That's probably one of the things that hurt the most. Who gives a shit though anyways, it's over now.
>>
>>17606914
Lens are you still cooking? I know you are not my Lindsey, but I like reading your posts and knowing you are doing okay.

Do you make cakes? Tell me what is your favorite thing to cook?
>>
>>17606975
I love baking but I'm not too good at it quite yet. I've made a few cakes from scratch and a key lime pie that I was mighty proud of. I can bake biscuits from scratch super well.
My favorite thing to cook? Is honestly any baking, or any sauces because there's a lot to learn regarding it and every time I try I figure out a little bit more.

Tell me about your Lindsey?
>>
Dear boo,
Thank you for being here for me. I don't know what I would do without you. I'm so sorry for what I do. Just know that you can't always take what I say seriously. I'm just a big mouthed idiot and I don't think before I speak. I love you. I'm glad you are in my life. All i need is you.
>>
>>17606032
That's unsanitary
>>
>>17606970
Looks like you still give a shit.
I'm sorry Anon.
>>
J

I wish you and I were a little more drunk that night
I was kind of hoping something would happen

-Anon
>>
>>17605774
if you're still around, it was essentially the case where we were both so inexperienced that neither of us really knew where to give up, the result being that she 'friendzoned' me but was getting closer to me instead of being more distant. and because she was such a challenge, now every girl seems really fucking easy compared to her.

idk man, super smart med student girls are weird.
>>
I'll never be at peace with myself, you know. I could tell you how I've been dropping out of my classes, jobs, family and friends events, even failing to get out of my house, let alone my bed; the real me, but you simply do not care. I could tell you how the worst part is I'm well aware of this, yet I still continue to torture myself living this miserable life, but you wouldn't care. I don't blame you for this, though. I'm sure you don't want to have me, a burden, in your life. Nobody would want the real me in their life, and I understand why you wouldn't either. The way I see it, there are only two ways out of this for me. One, is already not going to happen, it'll never happen according to you. I honestly believe and strongly feel you are the only saving grace in my life at this point; To be able to have you in my life once again, just being able to talk to you, not argue or fight, not having conversations like this would be enough, but you wouldn't have it. The other option is... well, I'm sure you already know what it is. I'd do it, I'd end it all in a heartbeat. My suffering, your burdens, the burdens I brought onto you, but I can't. Not because I don't want to or lack the guts to, but because I buried myself in so many lies and false thoughts for a better life that'll never come.

I say this with every ounce of what little life I have in me left, please, help me end my despair. There are only two options left, either you just simply ease back into my life, or destroy the hope and lies I built myself so I can make my own way out. I don't want to live my life the way I've been living it this past year without you anymore, I'm completely desperate and at a loss in my life. Please.

>>17607057
tfw this will never be you and her
>>
>>17596578
MM,

why's your face red? man, you wasted

DD
>>
Get it out of your head J. We are not compatible, never have been, never will be. After so many years, I really don't care how you feel about me, I don't feel the same way, in fact, I don't even like you as a person. At all. Your personality and behavior, your opinions, your looks, your existence - it doesn't spark jack shit in me. Quite the opposite. You put on this smug mask, but underneath, it's just a mess. I don't want any part of it.
>>
File: keanu.jpg (32KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
keanu.jpg
32KB, 307x409px
>>17607243
>super smart med student girls are weird.
Amen to that, brother.
>>
A
I'm sorry
-N
>>
>>17607057
For a moment I was hoping you were my boyf. Couldn't be him though
>>
>>17607057
What are your initials? And gender? I really feel something here
>>
I really want you next to me right now.
>>
J,
I love you so much, i'm the only one in your life that never failed you, i'd my opportunity with you but it didn't work out and i beg you for a second chance, i know that i can make you happy, so please see the evidence and think about ir, again i love you, take care of yourself
E.
>>
>>17606039
Oh, you actually did.
Eventually.
Ok, now pay more attention and act like we're still friends. I'm not I that "I need a friend" place any more, but I do need you and your friendship.
I suppose I'll settle for your pretence, if that's all that's on offer. Just please don't leave me with nothing.
>>
B,

Fuck you for making me hate myself again. I almost managed to move on from who I was in the past. We were great friends and I thought that's how it would stay. But you wanted more and you knew I couldn't provide that for you. You got me intoxicated to the point where I couldn't think or remember anything and you took advantage of me. I didn't even know until you told me a few days after. I apologised every time for things that were both our faults, while you blamed me entirely and reminded me constantly of how much of an asshole you think I am. You told me you thought I genuinely had no emotions. You thought I was entirely heartless and cold for something that you had control over. I feel suffocated and trapped around you, yet I can't help feeling like I have some sort of moral duty to you.

I don't know why I do. Because you definitely don't feel the same.

C
>>
1. I really would have run away with you. All you had to do was give the word.

2. You are a cunt. Really. It isn't other people. It is you.

3. A is a cunt. Give up already. Geesh.

4. OMFG GROW UP!

5. Thank you.

6. You were always a bitch, even when we were kids. I blame your parents.

7. Learn what no-contact means. I'm sure when you die I'll have all kinds of regrets. I accept this, because the alternative is torture.

8. You deserve death, and you are too stupid to even feel guilty.

9. I want to be a better friend, but histronics are very unbecoming. I'd come around more if it wasn't always "Drama-time."
>>
>>17608572

Harsh bruh.

I think you might need to take a step back and address dat anger doe. Find peace.
>>
>>17594098
Are you Dr Dre talking about Marshall? Figures
>>
>>17607792
Is your A an AB?
>>
When will I learn?
>>
>>17594083
MIKEL??
>>
File: 1444328243500.jpg (33KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1444328243500.jpg
33KB, 530x444px
Dear G, and the gang.

Their is no words to describe how I feel about you. You were all simply incredible, expecially you G. At the worst time of my life you took me under you wing and introduced me to you close friends, and you treated me like family. For the first time in my life I felt like I was accepted and belonged somewhere. I'll miss those nights where we stayed up and dicked around and talked about deep shit till' the sun came out. G, I think you knew I was gay, but I didn't dare hit on you and possibly ruin our great friendship. besides you were already dating that cute mix race girl. I honestly own my life to you guys, without you I probably would have ended it.

Your old university buddy.
>>
I'm waiting for your "i like you" to transform in something else. I'm trying to not rush things. But i fell so hard for you.
LT
>>
S,

I hope you get your shit together. This self-destructive bullshit and devil may care attitude is gonna get you into some serious trouble. When you're done, I hope you and I will meet again.

-D
>>
Maybe he doesn't going out as much as you?
>>
>>17609269
Could you please describe G some more for me? I don't think I know you or anything but your story made me curious.
>>
>>17609292
Well geez where do I start? He was a handsom son of a bitch, tall and muscly. Physically he must have been a solid 8-9/10.

But more important than that was his personality. He was beyond kind, and extremely thoughtful. Everyone in that group of friends were all great people, but he took the cake. He had a heart of solid fucking gold. He was easily upset but he never hurted anyone, if anything he probably got mad at himself the most. idk how to describe it, he just radiated and friendly and comforting aura. (He also had the most glorious pecs I've ever witnessed)
>>
>>17609317
*radiated a friendly and comforting aura*
>>
A

Stop pretending that you care and are worried about me. You don't love me. You never did. Stop telling me you're feeling like shit, you're the one who wanted this to happen, fuck if I care that you're depressed.

Just roll over and die you fucking piece of shit.

- Anon
>>
J----,
I don't know why I even bother to write these words in the first place. We both know that you hate it when I express my thoughts and feelings about things. You're so uncaring and insensitive to my needs at times. What happened? You used to say you wanted to make me happy. Where did it all go wrong? I wish I knew the answer to that so that I could just get rid of this thought that gnaws at me and makes me restless. We said we loved each other. Did you not mean it? How can things change so drastically? And still, all I want to do is make you happy.
>>
>>17607057
That was really nice. You should say that to them if you want to keep them in your life.
>>
D,
I fucking wish you hadn't backed out on me this weekend. You have no idea how shitty I feel when you cancel and become wizard.
>>
M

For some reason I still think that we may get together. Don't know why, I just have that feeling.

But please, give some sort of indication as to what my next move should be. And also, please tell me what R did, if he did anything to drive us apart.

D
>>
hey k
i stopped hanging out with you cause you're becoming a loser, and you drag me down
but i don't hate you, i just hope you can learn to focus on the positive
best wishes for the rest of your life man
a
>>
>>17609379
>Just roll over and die you fucking piece of shit

I feel the same way about my A..
>>
When I said I'd kill for you, or with you, I meant it.
Fuck consequences.
I'm yours to command.

Take me. Use me.
>>
I spent the best part of an hour typing you up a message about how much you mean to me and all the cute things I want to do with you and how much I love your smile. I couldn't post it because you'd know it's me. I've saved the message and I'll send it to you directly one day. You're such a wonderful girlfriend.
>>
Z,
fuck I really miss having someone to talk to
>>
T

I'm sorry I was moving faster than you. I wanted to bring you along for the ride but the distance was too much to overcome. I don't ignore your texts on purpose. I don't try to be an asshole. Its just who I am and I'm working on it. Also, I don't understand why you shut down when I talk about my girlfriend when I gladly talked you through the problems you had with your boyfriend. I don't appreciate that at all. Either way, I'm hoping we don't stop talking for months again because this time I doubt we will start back up.

C
>>
You don't know me and I don't know you. Not yet. Eventually we'll come across each other. So I have to get some stuff off my chest.

I overthink. I go back and forth over being confident and insecure.

I'm never passive aggressive. Please DO have fun with your friends and whatever and I'm fine. Take my words at face value, please.

I'm not going to open up to you. I'm not going to cry at everything. I refuse. But that doesn't mean I won't love you and care for you. I will.

I know my dad and I act more like "bros" than father and daughter. Just go with it. It's what works for us.

Marriage terrifies me. I never want to be in a situation where we're in a tight spot and I want to work with you because divorce is expensive and difficult. I want to work with you because I love you.

Men are going to be my friends. They aren't going to fuck me. You need to accept that, please, because I honestly can't fucking stand most other women.

That's it for now.
>>
K,
I really want to be your girlfriend. Please, don't play with me and let me be yours. That's all I want.
>>
Dearest L,

You make me sick in the stomach.

Kind regards,
T
>>
File: 1466930304685.png (103KB, 275x269px) Image search: [Google]
1466930304685.png
103KB, 275x269px
To Jessi,

I hardly know you but I saw you across the room in the day we met. I was scared but I asked for directions. We kept running into each other and I managed to get you to laugh at my lame jokes. You wanted to meet up, we were busy. I get it. I asked if you wanted to go out sometime and you never fucking responded to my text.... 3 days a later and I still sting.

If your life is crazy I get it, but please let me get what I want. I promise I'll treat you well if you let me in your life. If not, such is life. PS I already have like 4 other Asian women flirting with me so you're not too special. But yeah, if you go with me you're golden. - Anon.
>>
>>17609813
TW?
>>
File: IMG_2143.gif (2MB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2143.gif
2MB, 160x160px
Nick,

Stop pointing your trumpet to the fucking ground when you play. Show that beautiful face of yours. You like never talk, so you seem shy. I wanna get to know you, hmu f a m.

-M
>>
L

I'm probably going to block you on email. I don't want you in my life at all.

T
>>
>>17609966
At least tell them why you're blocking them, before you do
>>
>>17609970
Do they deserve that?
>>
The way you treat me is very fitting of someone with your childhood. You'll find that I am a mirror force to your harshly cold personality.
Have you ever tried to be nice to someone? Would your life be different?

A
>>
>>17609559
>tfw a woman won't say this to me
>>
>>17610187
>tfw you want to say this to someone but you have trust issues
>>
C

I know labels are dumb and we talked once about this, but damn your right people just jump into labels and try to own up them and fail miserably. Your only a year older than me and have a grasp of reality much better than me
But dammit I want you to be my girlfriend bad. Your smart, and mature as can be,
This is all new and strange as all the other women and one guy I've been with ALL went to the loonybin, tried to kill themselves or some other problem... your normal... I'm actually really scared...
Please bear with me for a little bit 'till I get into the swing of things

-J
>>
T
You are hauntingly beautiful
>>
Dear Nobody,

I had a glimpse of an even worse reality in my dreams just now.
I love you, I can survive knowing you're happy and healthy and whole. It's not that bad of an existence after all.

Always,
Nobody to you
>>
>>17609385
Name?
Does it start with a V?
Are you kit?
>>
S
I know ur shy but damn plz talk to me. im more shy than u plus ur hella thick god damn when u in class i see ur ass swaying in the skirt fuck
J
>>
Hahaha, small package.
>>
>>17609966

T,

If he has not reached out by now, you can rest assured that will not happen. Block the email address though, and enjoy the fantasy where he actually still gives a flying fuck about being apart of your life.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.