[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overly attached gf and other bs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1421648390024.jpg (37KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1421648390024.jpg
37KB, 512x384px
So /adv/ I've been going through this on my head for MONTHS please bear it with me alright. I seriously need someone to talk to about this who is neutral. My friends will just give me biased advice. I'll try to make it as short as possible.

>meet current gf on first semester of college
>I fall in love as soon as I catch a glimpse of her
>after a lot of struggles and fighting and shit (one of her close friends had liked me for years before I met my gf and she so happened to be in the same classroom but dropped out a little after we started dating)
>I was so maddly in love with her because she seemed so different and willing to be somebody in college, I constantly listened to her saying that she liked books and reading and other shit I find really attractive
>after a couple of months of dating and fighting constantly she introduces me to her parents
>they're cool and they invite me over all the time to have lunch and dinner, go out with them and stay over for the night if it gets too late
>I'm impressed and touched because they all seem really close and kind to each other, they also talk a lot during lunch unlike my family (we don't do much activities together)
>feel like I'm in heaven, like I found the perfect girl with the perfect family and everything is going smoothly
>she had broken up with me before that because I told her that I used to smoke weed, although we got together like 2 days later
>everything is going smoothly but her anger issues are getting to me and I'm just getting tired of her shit
>one day she hangs up on me over some petty shit and I snap, I tell my friends and they encourage me to dump her and get it over with
>I do and she's in shock but tells me to do whatever I wanted
>I shrug it off and go play vidya with friends
>she keeps texting me all night about the promises we made and how I'm gonna have a lot of girls chasing me because now I'm single and other bs
>I read them the next day because I went to sleep and didn't care

Cont.
>>
what were a lot of ur arguments about? and who started the arguments most of the time?
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>17593604
>calls me that same morning, she's in tears begging me to explain why exactly I broke up with her, asking me if I still love her
>I tell her that I was sick of her being angry all the time and fighting over petty bullshit and treating me badly whenever she wanted
>she fucking begs me to give her another chance, still crying a river
>my heart melts and I give in, tell her my conditions
>she agreeds not to get mad anymore and to stop giving me bullshit for anything I do wrong or forget
>she's been respecting her promise for around a year now
>notice that she's become much more submissive and attached to me to the point when she asks me before doing anything and doing everything she can to please me in everything
>BUT I start to notice that she is not the girl I thought she was and whom had the traits that I loved
>she does not read books, she is not even interested in her career
>she doesn't have much goals in life other than marrying me and making a family with me
>after a while her family has shown her true colours maybe because I am closer to them now
>her father is in control over everything in the house and doesn't let anyone do fucking anything unless he says so
>he also has anger issues and even treats me badly sometimes when he's fucking pissed
>her sister is a shallow cunt who does nothing but complain and talk behind people's backs, even mine
>her brother is a dumb blockhead with no future and no aspirations at all, yells all the fucking time around the house like a madman
>mother is an old fashioned woman who spreads around myths from the middle ages about illnesses and remedies and my gf eats all that shit up

Cont.
>>
>>17593628
It was her most of the time. She fought over whatever dumb think she could think of

>texting one night
>I fall asleep because she's taking some time to answer
>gets fucking pissed at me and goes to sleep without reading my texts
>I say something at the table with her parents there
>she gets mad and doesn't say anything to me until I leave and tells me not to say anything like that ever again, I couldn't even remember what it was but it was some dumb shit

It was mostly always like that

Sorry for the delay I kept getting a connection error due to my adblock.
>>
File: chicken.jpg (13KB, 384x237px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
13KB, 384x237px
Here's the most interesting part I think

>we're both virgins and she had no previous experience with sex or anything related to it, like AT ALL
>I never experienced anything either but I am a huge perv and know some shit about it
>we started experimenting and fooling around after a few months
>subtle fondling at first then lewd kisses and stuff
>then we started sexting
>everything just kept escalating from there
>this one time she blew me in the living room while her parents were asleep in the adjacent room
>we've never had actual sex because she's still scared of going all the way through but insists that she wants to do it with me and nobody else because I have already done all that stuff with her and I am the man of her dreams
>I'm slowly starting to lose interest because I just don't think I want to be with her for the rest of my life and bear her family for much longer
>I can't just break up with her because I'm also the one helping her get good grades in college, she's overwhelmingly clumsy and forgetful and doesn't have much interest in anything
>she's pretty much a girl who was sheltered all her life by her conservative parents
>they filled her brain with nothing but conformist ideals, trickery and greed and a lack of interest for self development and knowledge

Oh almost forgot
>instead of getting pissed at me now, she CRIES whenever we fight and begs me not to abandon her and to stop being mean to her

There are so many things that I can say about them that I don't agree with. And it's fine though, that's how they do things in her family but I'm just not sure I can stay with people like that for the rest of my days.
I have been considering just breaking up with her although I can't simply do that and call it a day.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.