[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my ex boyfriend is dating someone else. She is a big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1464790754651.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464790754651.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
I think my ex boyfriend is dating someone else. She is a big source of my insecurities because he used to talk to her a lot, even before anything bad happened.

I truly wish them happiness if it is true, but I can't get this thought of him being with the girl who is better than me.

I feel like some piece of garbage that you just throw away and don't need anymore.

I feel so broken inside.

Any advice on how to feel better? I am scared of feeling so bad.
>>
>>17593574
>I think my ex boyfriend is dating someone else
>ex boyfriend

So what is the problem?
>>
>>17593574
Did you dump him or did he dump you op
>>
>>17593574
>Any advice on how to feel better?
Become better. Lift weights. Learn Korean. Become a great chef.

If you are worried about your value, become more valuable.
>>
>>17593590
This

Your ex is no longer a cause for concern, but if you feel inadequate, then better yourself
>>
well go find someone better than him :^) honestly the last time I broke up with someone I still like cared about his life and would be upset to see him be with someone else, but I just did the best I could to not pay attention to him (i.e. block his posts on social media and avoided him in person) and eventually I just stopped caring. Just give it some time.
>>
>>17593786
this. Quit paying attention to him and it will eventually fade. It may take a while, but use the time to detox from social media.
>>
>>17593574

use your insecurity, and jealousy and harness it as power.

i seriously got into a top us school out of community, a dream internship, and into the best shape of my life because I was pissed off that the person I wanted to date wouldn't date me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.