[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new manager....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1474402137127.jpg (45KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
1474402137127.jpg
45KB, 600x902px
>me
>18
>senior year
>at a party with friend and his gf who just graduated year before
> was really dedicated to boxing at the time so I didn't drink or drug (still don't, still box)
>party gets raided
>I'm DD since I'm sober
>we leave, cops are posted at the front of the community basically checking everyone for DUI
>he gets to my car, ask me if I drank or did any drugs
>naw senpai,
>tells us all to get out the car
>we get searched, cars clean I'm sober but my friend has a fucking 8ball on him
>what's worse he says its mine and I made him hold it, says I'm coked out right now
>all 3 of us get arrested
>tell mom not to pay bond, get attorney to take care of it
>spend 2 weeks in jail and my attorney gets all my charges dropped.
>obviously want to kill friend, but I see his gf in school
>known she's always had a Lil thing for me
>she sees me, is obviously embarrassed by her bf and apologies to me
>tell her its okay, start small talk , invite her to Starbucks after school and 5 hours later I'm fucking her raw dawg in my civic
>cum inside her because my friend always bragged about how she was on the pill and it was awesome
>take pictures
>send to friend
Cont.
>>
>>17593526

Join us next week for another exciting episode of "Things That Never Happened"
>>
Cont.

>he flips out
>I tell him to stop being a little bitch and fight me
>he says okay let's meet at this gym and well have a one on one in the parking lot
>call my black friends from the boxing gym
>they know what happened, so they're down to help me out
>bring like 5 of them
>get to the parking lot at the designated time
>retard friend actually showed up by himself thinking it was going to be a 1 on 1 fair fight
>me and my black friends jump the shit out of him and vandalize his car
>we all take pics of his id so we all have his address in case he snitched
>never heard from him again
>fast forward to today 4 years later
>got a new job
>and my manager
>is this douche bag who I jumped with my black friends

I have 0 remorse over what I did to him. But I need this job. How should I handle this? Do I just ignore it? I'd beat the shit out of him again honestly. I'm not worried about that
>>
>>17593526
Next time you post a thread about how retarded you are, instead, shove a cactus up your ass and shut down your computer.
>>
>>17593526
sage
>>
>>17593579
>>17593580
4u
>>
>>17593579
Hahaha this. OP you're a fucking idiot. Your idiocy makes me laugh

So your intoxicated friend who was drunk and possibly on other drugs says something dumb to a cop and gets you all in trouble. So what did you do? You fucked his girl, sent pictures of his fucked girl to him, and then jumped his ass and beat the shit out of him.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

I hope you don't get the fucking job. You did all that to a guy because he did something stupid while intoxicated. Do you even realize how dumb that is??

Fuck you, go fuck yourself. You're a dumbshit. That is how you treat a friend who messed up? You deserve what's coming to you
>>
0/10. Bait harder faggot.

Sage and Reported.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>>17593539
>got a new job
>and my manager
>is this douche bag who I jumped with my black friends
>>
>>17593715
Hmm, well I'm not too sure about this. I can see both sides of it.

However, fucking his girlfriend on top of beating the shit out of him and vandalizing his property was probably a bit much. You probably should have just beat the shit out of him in a fair 1v1 fight. I mean, you're a boxer dude. What were you afraid of him or something?
>>
>>17594394
I'm not in the losing fights on the street business. Having 5 people on my side basically guaranteed that I would win. And any "honor" and "being a man" went out the window when he lied to the cops and had me arrested. And when he knew I was out of jail he didn't call to apologize. I wasn't there to prove a point, I was there to beat the ever living shit out of him..

>>17593715
What are you a faggit? What would you have done, blown him when you got out of jail? Fuck that shit. That lawyer cost my parents $6000 that I paid back, I spent 2 weeks in county jail my senior year of high school ,missed grad night because I was in fucking jail, had to withdraw from an amatuer tourney, and not once do I get a call from this asshole or an apology and the only way he responded to me was when I sent him pictures. He was a hoe ass nigga so I beat his ass like a hoe ass nigga and I have the job already pussy.

Do realize how dumb it is to get caught doing something and being such a pussy about it you get your supposed best friend and your gf arrested? I would have paid his bond if he manned up. I didn't go to the party to party I did so to be his designated driver and he repays me by getting me thrown in jail. That's how you treat a friend that did you a favor when he could have stayed home instead of driving your drunk ass around? Fuck you. Like I said I have no remorse and would have 0 issue with beating his ass again.
>>
>>17593539
>well have a one on one in the parking lot
>call my black friends
>bring like 5 of them
you are a disgrace to all men. please kill yourself
>>
>>17593538

This guy was right back when it was only fairly obvious (rather than glaringly obvious to all but people twice as stupid as OP).
>>
>>17594511
Are you 5 or something?
>>
>>17593539
>i box but i cant 1v1 a drug addict

Is OP the biggest pussy in recent male history, god the faggotry, you must be a fucking shit boxer since your ex friend was clearly about to kick your ass after snorting a line
>>
>>17593715
>>17594394
>>17594511
>>17594557
>I'm still in the 9th grade: the post.

Op I would have done the same shit. Snitches get stitches. All these pussies talking about being a man and all that shit are clearly underaged.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474101412859.jpg (20KB, 439x277px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474101412859.jpg
20KB, 439x277px
>>17593526
OP
Unlike you I'm a professional boxer.
Come down to the UK.
I will gladly fuck you up.
>>
>>17594511
Fuck off and get fucked. A street fight has no fucking rules. They're over in seconds, and anything fucking goes.
>>
>>17594495
What class do you belong and what ethnicity? You sound so infantile.
>>
>>17594592
What's your boxrec ?

Also who do you have in the Fury Klit rematch?
>>
>>17594599
This.
>>
>>17594592
aww, cute little doge
>>
>>17593539
Just act like nothing happened, and be cold. Super cold, friend. Don't even talk to the fucker if you don't have to
>>
Does he have the power to fire you? If so, you're kinda fucked. You could try to provoke him into doing something stupid like swinging on you so he loses his job, but if he has any brains at all he'll just do his best to make your life hell and/or fire you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.