[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Molested as a child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9346.jpg (17KB, 196x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9346.jpg
17KB, 196x248px
Age 4-5ish
>my father used to take me his room when nobody was home
>used to throw "underwear parties"
>thought this was normal
Years later, I'm 19
>father comes out as gay
>remember these "underwear parties"
>remember deeper, he made me play with his cock
>realize he was experimenting on me
I'm finally starting to except it, but I have no idea where to go from here. We stopped talking once my parents got divorced about two years ago, but he still harasses me from time to time. I don't know what to do anymore guys. I've never told anyone in person and this is ny first time typing it. Rick unrelated.
>>
I'm Sorry. Take time to think about all this and write it down. You are still in the shock stage.
>>
>>17593317
This and talk to someone about it?
He's not gay....he's a paedophile...
>>
>>17593252

trust me when i saw ur not alone, though my dad was far less subtle about it. started touching me inappropriately and ended up molesting me through most of highschool.
>>
>>17593346
>try talking to someone about it
I'm not the kind of person that wants to give anyone a bad name. I don't seek vengence or justice. I just want sound mind. I feel as though I could never tell my mother because it would break her heart. My best friend is the kind of guy that would understand. He's like a brother to me, but I still think I need to wait.
>>
>>17593348
I'm sure it stopped early because I barely have any memory of it. How can I be sure? I distinctly remember him having his cock out.
>>
>>17593371
Why do you feel like you need to wait? Don't make things worse for yourself. Talk to your friend, decompress yourself of those feelings
>>
>>17593388

you cant ever erally know for sure. mine iddnt stop when i was young so its not like i had a chance to repress anything.

they say guided hypnosis can help but they might just be memories inplanted by the hypnotizer so there is that.
>>
>>17593371

See a therapist. This is exactly what their job is to do, to be someone safe you can talk to, to help you parse out things you can't yet fully articulate, and help you figure out for yourself what it is you want to do.

Honestly, I'm of the opinion that if you don't remember, and it's not harming you, and you're in a mentally healthy place, you may as well just get on with your life.

My girlfriend had much worse done to her by her father, and she remembers every moment (though she actively chooses not to think about it). She's had years of therapy under her belt.

She's gotten a lot better recently, and for the most part she never thinks of it, but even today (we're almost thirty) she still has triggers(night terrors, you CANNOT approach her from behind, you cannot grab her by the legs, the smell of canned tuna and vanilla makes her violently ill, she has occasional panick attacks).

This shit can be vicious, and it looks like you came out alright.

Do what you need to do to feel safe and sound of mind, but don't drive yourself crazy over something that's not even in the present.

Best of luck anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.