[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just broke a girls' heart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1470260912477.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1470260912477.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
I've just broken up with a girl for reasons. I was her first. I talked to her face to face. I feel like complete shit right now. What can I do to reduce the pain? What approach do I have to take to not feel so terrible?
>>
>>17593085
Wait. Give it time. It will eventually get better. You did good by talking to her face to face, too.

Don't see breaking up as something you did to hurt her, but as if you gave her and yourself a chance to meet someone better and be happier.
Good things are always a bit painful and risky at first.
If you're convinced it was the right thing for you both, you did good.
>>
>>17593085
How did you do it?
>>
>>17593103
We walked and talked about it for around an hour. She wanted to stay together but I had to push her back. I won't state the reasons.
>>
>>17593103
I just feel terrible.
>>
Not much you can do desu. Just like with most anything else, it feels most intense when it's fresh, but with time it'll just fade away.

All you can really do is just remind yourself of the reasons why you broke up, and know that those reasons were good reasons, and were always going to have to result in this situation.

It's better that it happened now, instead of down the line, because if you leave shit like this too long on the back burner it has a nasty habit of festering, fast, and becoming toxic.

Trust me, I've seen plenty of relationships blow up because the spark and relationship was dead (either on one end or on both), but they didn't wanted to admit it, and they stuck around, and they ended up passive aggressively hating each others guts.

My best friend did it, and I lost someone I thought of like a little sister.

A family friend did it, and he's now a bachelor at 50, throwing himself in to the online dating world, kicking himself because their marriage basically over after maybe 5 years at most, but spent almost three times that trying to make something work that never would.

They're both single now, dating other people, and the best of friends, but they wasted a shit ton of time and almost ruined their friendship trying to make it work.
>>
>>17593110
I don't need and don't want you to post specifics. You acted like a grown man. Even though you knew this wouldn't be an easy talk you didn't chicken out and broke up via facebook or text message. That's something that should be appreciated. You feel bad because she was a part of your life and even though you don't see the future together, you didn't want her to suffer. That's what makes you human.
>>
>>17593110
>I won't state the reasons.
If you want to feel better, you're going to have to make peace with those reasons. Telling them to another person can help.
>>
>>17593085
Find a slutty girl, take her back to your apartment and blow a load on her face while thinking about your ex.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.