[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i live a hermits life? How can i avoid people at all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

How can i live a hermits life? How can i avoid people at all costs?

Im coming to the conclusion that i am nothing but a negative influence on the world and its the core of my being. Ive tried getting better and i only hate myself, and often everyone else, more.

The realization i dont havr the guts to kill myself haunts me at minimum every half hour. I hate myself and need to die but cant. I dont even want to talk to my family ever again. I feel like theyd miss me at first but overall itd be a good thing, theyd come to see it too i think.
>>
Dude... What is happening, please explain more.
>>
>>17592838
Well to condess it, nobody really likes me and i fucking hate myself. I have a few friends but i dont really like them. Theyre just the best i could do and i hope they stop talking to me so that i dont ever have to see them again. I feel like ill never contribute anything meaningful to the world and my existence is just scraping by just enough to continue being miserable and spreading my misery. The one friend (im open with some family as well) im honest and open with often says stuff like stop talking about it, im getting depressed too. I usually stop because he is my favorite of my friends. I feel like my family only puts up with me because they have to and if i left theyd come to realize its better without me. I wish i could fake my own death or something. I dont like being the miserable fuck that people tolerate that just scrapes by i feel like thats who i am at my core.
>>
>>17592895
Man I think you need some hobbies and other shit like that. Maybe a job or something that you like. How old are you?
>>
initials?
>>
>>17592895
if you really dont like your friends then fucking tell them. tell them to fuck off and they will go away. but dont fucking kill yourself or anything like that you can move on from this shit.
>>
>>17592830
>>17592895
this anon is right, if you dont want to talk to them and dont like them then you have to let them know so they can move on. it will be easier for them if you just tell them you hate them atleast then they will know why you stopped talking to them.
>>
>>17592906
I have hobbies and im currently between jobs. These days i cant really bring myself to do the things i used to love and do daily. I just think unhappiness is built into my framework so why even bother trying? Everything just feels so hollow
>>17592992
If you think you know me why not guess? Im iffy attatching exact personal information to posts this fucked up
>>17593001
I dont want to kill myself over avoiding my friends, it was just proof the world is better off without me. If i have few friends i dont even like i must not be a likable person. I want to stop talking to them but then i get lonely and end up calling them even if i dont really have a good time. If they stop talking to me
>>17593019
Read the segment above this one. Its not that i hate them but we just arent compatible and im too lonely to really go through with that
>>
>>17592992
first initial R?
>>
>>17593035
Nope. Thats good, i only really know one person who goes on 4chan and im glad its not you. To be honest even if they read this thread they wouldnt be able to tell. Good luck to you and R
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.