[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going for a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: halp.jpg (381KB, 1219x1964px) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
381KB, 1219x1964px
Okay, so there's this girl that I tried to go for a while back and we never ended up dating but we are good friends. I recently texted her after not talking for a couple months and she seems to be having some issues with her boyfriend. What do I do so that I don't appear to be coming on or trying to take advantage of her while she's rather vulnerable. By the way she doesn't seem to be the best at responding and I also dont want to seem desperate. What do?
>>
>>17592808
OP Here, also forgot to mention that between pictures 3 and 4 I said I had to go to class.
>>
>>17592808
Your being her emotional cumrag, congrats op
>>
>so that I don't appear to be coming on or trying to take advantage of her while she's rather vulnerable
friendzone
>What do?
try to take advantage of her while she's rather vulnerable
>>
>>17592826
okay, fair enough. How do?
>>
You can't appear to not be coming on or trying to take advantage of her while she's rather vulnerable if that's exactly what you're doing.

You just have to hope she doesn't see through your nice guy/just a friend routine.
>>
OP Here, I did ask if one day she wanted to come chill at my place and have some weed brownies and she said yes without hesitation...
>>
>>17592836
>okay, fair enough. How do?

Continue doing whatever she wants and being a shoulder to cry on and hope she ditches the asshole for you.

It usually doesn't work.
>>
>>17592849
>OP Here, I did ask if one day she wanted to come chill at my place and have some weed brownies and she said yes without hesitation...

Enjoy talking to her and have some weed brownies. Expect nothing more.
>>
>>17592849
that's the spirit
just do what you would do if she had no boyfriend: chat, date, chill, weed, fuck ...
>>
>>17592852
mmmmkay.. well how do I get it to work?
>>
>>17592865
women don't want the cry shoulder. if women are in pain they want protection and not a fembot
>>
>>17592878
Thats why I'm trying not to be the shoulder and I'm just there trying to incite her into dumping her current bf.
>>
>>17592884
just cuck him, he's an asshole
>>
>>17592865
>mmmmkay.. well how do I get it to work?

You can't. The ball is entirely in her court.

That's why it doesn't work. It's not something you can make work. It's not something you have any real control over.

>>Thats why I'm trying not to be the shoulder and I'm just there trying to incite her into dumping her current bf.

When you talk to a person about their problems then invite them over to your place alone to relax, that's exactly what you're doing.

If you don't want to be a shoulder to cry on, then don't talk to her about her BF issues and don't invite her to hang out with you while you secretly want to get into her pants.

And just because she dumps her boyfriend, it doesn't mean she's going to get with you. There is nothing you can do to change that.
>>
File: lpch5p8.png (172KB, 652x317px) Image search: [Google]
lpch5p8.png
172KB, 652x317px
give her the dick
>>
Hahaha are her initials CC?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.