[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I miss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
I honestly feel like I can't attract females. It's so strange. I just don't have what women want but they have what I want.

What can be done? I feel like asking women out is a fucking suicide mission too.

My confidence is low too. I have never had any confidence because confidence seems like a huge lie.

What does it feel like when a woman actually likes you? I may never know.
>>
It also doesn't help that women my age(25) have so many dudes crawling up their ass that I am not even worth it fuck.
>>
File: tmp_31129-q4y7ig1356037420.jpg (73KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31129-q4y7ig1356037420.jpg
73KB, 580x580px
>>17592664
>I feel like asking women out is a fucking suicide mission too.
And this, OP, is what you missed: it isn't.

This is not just because you aren't doomed to failure: you really aren't, but failure is possible. You might even fail many times before you succeed. The real reason it's not a suicide mission is that death is a bad metaphor: rejection stings, of course, but it just isn't that bad. Pining like this is way worse. She could slap you and call you a creep and kick you inna nerts, and you'd still feel better than you do right now, longing hopelessly (you think) for what (you think) you can never have.

This is the only thing pick-up artists will ever tell you that is not bullshit. Don't waste your money on books or your time on Websites; this is literally the only thing of any value that they have to offer. And now it's yours. Use it well.
>>
>>17592713
I understand the advice you are saying. I guess my bigger issue is that it seems a large amount of women my age are taken already.

This has lead to me having to use dubious tactics in finding out if a woman has a boyfriend or not without asking explicitly. For example, using Facebook.

I don't like doing that. But you have no choice
>>
Stop giving a fuck. In fact, you should love rejection, it means you tried. Also you get to talk to pretty girls for at least a second, man I wish getting girls was my biggest issue, but I have nasty scars on my arm, I can't bring myself to talk to girls and pretend like dating me would be a good idea.

Now that I think about it being in the mental hospital is what really taught me how to not give a fuck, I hit on every girl in sight. I think the scariest thing is transitioning from that guy who doesn't talk to girls at all to that guy that talks to every girl. Being in a new environment allowed me to set a new precedent for myself, nonstop flirting became a part of my day, rejection simply became comical and expected.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you probably have the potential to hit on girls relentlessly without a care in the world, you're just not in the flow of doing it naturally which makes rejection seem like nothing.
>>
>>17592988
I understand. It's just hard when I have been burned so many times. Humans evolved to learn from our mistakes. If you put your tongue on a outlet and it shocks you, you probably won't do it again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.