[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically some friends who abandoned me about a month ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
So basically some friends who abandoned me about a month ago decided to re add me yesterday (only one). There were short responses from him. Today I log on and realize he fucking removed and blocked me again, out of no where. I don't even know why they did that the first time. I'm so angry, and I need some responses on how to handle this, and maybe get over it. Please help, /adv/.
>>
Fuck it, bumping
>>
Is there any back story to this. Like arguments or any kind of disagreements with anyone in the group of friends?
>>
>>17592630
seconded
>>
>>17592511
Find better friends.
>>
>>17592630
>>17592636
My apologies for the late reply, no, there were no arguments with either one
>>
>>17592714
tell em you'd like to talk to them anytime, and then move on
>>
>>17592714
Just tell them you decided to vote for Hillary and find some actual friends in the mean time. If they're too immature about politics to talk about it openly and then get assblasted before listening to the opposing side then they don't need to be talking about politics to begin with. It's always a guilty by association with Americans when it comes to this shit so in the future just avoid it with anyone.
>>
>>17592737
I can't, they unfriended and blocked me again. I could try to get to them via another way, but last time I tried that, I got no response. I'm pissed. I don't know what's going through their heads.
>>
>>17592746
it didn't have to do with politics
>>
>>17592754
Wrong thread, my bad bro. Obviously they've been talking behind your back and found something they dislike you for enough to apparently just cut you out of their lives. It's petty but that's how people are. Friends come and go, you'll find better friends that hopefully will be truthful with you.
>>
>>17592762
I think it makes me even more mad that I was lead on to think things were gonna be ok, then he disappears again
>>
>>17592768
It's pretty fucked up, but honestly they'll probably do it to each other later on. Real friends don't do things like this so go do something that'll get your anger out and then move on.
>>
>>17592781
What goes around comes back around, if one abandons the other, one will be alone and be stuck with only his family. If it goes the other way around, the other one would probably kill himself.
>>
Did you post asking what to do on here a while ago?
>>
>>17592788
Yeah, I got no response.
>>
>>17592792
I say fuck them, forget them man. Do you have a lot of friends?
>>
>>17592795
Yes, it's just that we were close (I know, it probably sounds stupid since they up and left me) but there were a lot of things we did together. I've been trying to get over them for a month, and yesterday totally set me back
>>
>>17592804
Man you don't need them, they are deleting you for no reason, honestly just make some new online friends.

What type of things did you guys do?
>>
>>17592814
We would group chat for hours, along with video games for hours. The other friend and I helped our friend with his depression, and when he attempted to commit suicide. They helped me through some rough times when I needed to talk to people. Those are just a few examples
>>
>>17592821
What type of games did you guys play?
>>
>>17592829
Star Wars games and such
>>
>>17592839
Would you like to play something on Steam sometime?
>>
I have to go for a little while, thank you to everyone who gave me advice. You'll probably see my posts on here anyways. You guys were helpful for me.
>>
>>17592839
Like Battlefront, Republic Commando?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.