[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

problems with boss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474356501433.jpg (263KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
1474356501433.jpg
263KB, 720x764px
Help me please

So I started working/training with this guy who is an HVAC technician(basically skilled labor). Problem is he's a complete asshole. He'll make me move entire furnaces or boilers that require two people to move alone and if I fail he's like "what's the matter, didn't have your breakfast?"

He expects so much of me even though this work isn't simple and takes a long time to learn. And if I do something wrong he taunts me like "why are you such a stupid shit, huh?" And he threatens to take money out of my paycheck if I even slightly scuff a wall. I'm fucking tired of it all.

But I don't want to tell him off because I really need this job until I learn the trade. Help me please
>>
>>17592355

my boss took me out for breakfast and then hugged me today.
>>
>>17592364
Ok?
>>
>>17592355
Is there a superior that you can appeal to? If not, there is nothing you can really do besides find something else. You might want to try asking for help more often. Is it just you two? Maybe he is just joking around with you and you are too sensitive for it. Or maybe he is just an asshole. Either way, you need to communicate to him and others more clearly. If you can't resolve it with him, then appeal to a superior/human resources or move along
>>
>>17592398
No, it's just him and I. But you're right, I need to communicate. Hopefully he doesn't realize he's pushing me too hard
>>
>>17592355
hes treating you like shit because he knows this is the only job ur gonna get. u should spike his coffee mix with the highest caffeine mix and make him hate his life.
>>
>>17592418
u dont communicate with those kinds of people. ive had tons of coworkers who flat out insult me or talk about me as soon as i walk out of the room. id rather be broke then work with them again.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.