[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being lazy? Any tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ILLUMINATI.jpg (55KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
ILLUMINATI.jpg
55KB, 469x469px
How do I stop being lazy? Any tips?
>>
File: 1462724617888.jpg (58KB, 288x420px) Image search: [Google]
1462724617888.jpg
58KB, 288x420px
In what sense do you want to stop being lazy??

Can you make it a competition and be the fucking best and blow all of your dumbass coworkers out of the water by being a try hard??

Is it something that you can trick yourself into enjoying, like cleaning the dishes to create order from a chaotic mess??

Pavlovian conditioning??

You suck at making threads because you're nonspecific and lazy.
>>
>>17592231
i want to get A in all my classes and become a hard worker.
>>
>>17592268
In all but the hardest classes, going to every lecture, taking notes, doing all your homework, and cramming before a test will get you the A. It isn't as much work as you think.
>>
>>17592205
Write down a list (A SHORT LIST) of things you want to get done every day.
Do them. Reward yourself for doing it.
As simple as that.
>>
>>17592301
Writing things down is exceptionally helpful. It makes the problem tangible and manageable. If you are unsure of how to complete something you want to complete write down possible solutions and try them, brain storm in writing and put all the information in front of you.

For school I always thought of it in terms of video games because I'm a loser. You gotta grind the homework to kill the boss tests. Really its just prioritization, get your shit done and then relax and enjoy your hobbies without stressing about things needing to get done.

Literally just do your shit, unless you're asking for study tips??
>>
>>17592268

how much time do you actually spend studying? are your grades low cuz ur bad at your homework or because you dont do it sometimes?
>>
>>17592205
Watch this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT4Riju1uBY
>>
>>17592268
Take note of where you're currently at, where you're falling short, then come up with some solutions. For me, I had trouble keeping track of assignments and due dates so I made it a habit to keep a notepad with each assignment and would periodically check it and cross out whatever I finished. It felt good to check back on it at the end of the month and see my whole list crossed out. It really motivated me to keep going and maintain my progress.
>>
>>17592205
you have to figure out the underlying cause for exmaple it could be feeling sad, stressed, physically tired, unmotivated. a lot of these can be solved with some yoga for 10-15 minutes with HAPPY songs
>>
File: Michelle-Nunn-looks like moot.png (78KB, 300x161px) Image search: [Google]
Michelle-Nunn-looks like moot.png
78KB, 300x161px
>>17592378
fuck you
kys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.