[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this girls' wish about me kissing her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: dk16.jpg (113KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
dk16.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
This summer I met a cute girl with my friends,

That one time we were smoking and she told me that she made a wish and hoped it would come true, she insisted a lot about it 10 cm away from my face, putting emphasis on the word "kiss" (she kissed a cigarette to make her wish), she was also following me around a lot.

Now when we're having online discussion we usually go on about pretty deep subjects and throw our emotions at each other, she also talks a lot about family and the number of babies she wants etc

Is she a cocktease or genuinely interested in me ? I don't trust her for a couple of reasons but her personality is charming and she's cute. Also I wouldn't like to embarass myself.
>>
File: 928365.gif (571KB, 819x614px) Image search: [Google]
928365.gif
571KB, 819x614px
>>17592133
Need this signal, Anon?
>>
File: abc3.jpg (116KB, 685x677px) Image search: [Google]
abc3.jpg
116KB, 685x677px
>>17592141
yes t b h

I think i'll ask my friend about this, he tried and got rejected (I was his wingman), will ask what signs he latched on to compare with mine.

I'm very insecure about this, my friend had some crazy hopes and I don't want to bring it back, inversely, I don't want to look like a fool.
>>
>>17592133
>>17592160
Seriously?
>>
>>17592160
Anon, she's into you but is waiting YOU to made a move.
Carry on now son, make /adv/ proud.
>>
>>17592133
God damn it you son of a bitch just kiss her you stupid little fuck DAMN you're a dense motherfucker CHRIST

And now I'm all fucking worked up. Thanks.
>>
File: 928365.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
928365.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>>17592253
>>
>>17592218
Mhmm

Would love to, but I'm genuinely scared of the way it could turn out

We live pretty far appart, going to her city would most likely initiate an opportunity for her so I'll go there and wait until we find ourselves alone "by chance"
>>
>>17592272
you better with a troll, cause nobody can be that dense.

> I'll go there and wait until we find ourselves alone "by chance"

YOU CREATE THE FUCKING CHANCE FUCK.

Are you a mouse or a man?
>>
Just............ DO IT!
>>
>>17592282
I know she will try to make it happen anyway, if she doesn't, it means she's not interested, simple, I told you she followed me around a lot in that hang out, well, we found ourselves alone a couple of times.

Btw I'm not some horny teenager, I already have fresh easy-access neet pussy in my uni, but I find this girl genuinely interesting to talk to
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.