[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

numb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
Friendless shutin here. For the past year or so I have been relying on soc skype threads as a source of making "friends". Everyone on these type of threads are too thirsty for me, or just an arrogant prick. I would like to know a place online where I can find a boyfriend that is not 4chan, reddit, discord, and especially not a cancerous dating app/site. I am not really willing to try and talk to people irl. I am almost 19, and think that a relationship would ease the lonliness.
>>
You probably have super high standards so this is a waste of time
>>
>>17592043
well i dont
>>
>>17591997
>Where can I date people online that's not a dating app
>Oh and I can't be assed to leave my house either

Well OP as you can see you don't leave us much choice
>>
>>17591997
Contact me bby
>>
>>17592100
no me
>>
think of a relationship as an agreement between two merchants.

refine your product until the point where you outperform all rivals. you'd want to sell your now very valuable product to people with much to offer (in terms of personal qualities

now, when looking for dates on /soc/ or discord: are you selling diamonds to bums or old shoes to bill gates?
>>
>>17592104
and if you refuse to refine your product because you are lazy, then realise you're selling a low-end product which implies low offers.
>>
>>17592104
i am offering the one ring to peasants
>>
>>17592080
Nah you do, you have a vagina you can get a bf today if you wanted to, but girls like you are just looking for the "perfect" guy. Just go to a bar something
>>
>>17591997
>>17592104
I'm a capialistic asshole so I want to buy the the unrefined product at a low price, refine it and be happy about making a good deal.
>>
>>17591997
I know that you search for a big D that takes you every day and shares your interests. Everyone knows that.
>>
I'm in a similar situation, OP, but I don't really browse /soc/.

I'm not looking as much for a date/girlfriend as I am looking for friendship. Tried talking to my classmates to see if we'd click, but it turns out they're not at all similar to me.

You'd think so, given we're in the same course(compsci), but nah, they're for the most part normies who think "computers = facebook and Microsoft Word", and apart from that either have generic or no hobbies.

I heard from one of them that they all think I'm a lonely nerd who isolates himself in his little corner, in class.
>>
The good people aren't really advertising, and they are probably not looking for anything. The only thing you can do is take part in real life (stop being shutin).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.