[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My long term girlfriend and I have technically broke up. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_14143-1473914268459-90352564.jpg (778KB, 1625x1117px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14143-1473914268459-90352564.jpg
778KB, 1625x1117px
My long term girlfriend and I have technically broke up. It's a break. I've been in such turmoil. She said we can try again in a few weeks maybe.

I know the standard advice here is to just break up. But I want to do this right and become a better person for her. I want to rekindle our old relationship when shes had time to think and some space. What can I do in the mean time? I'm going to do lots of self improvement, work out again, work on self esteem, some medical issues and learn more about everything, and especially how to work on the issues we had in our relationship. She still wants to talk to me and stuff.

How do I make this work?

She just said she didn't have the same feelings anymore. But she seems hesitant and kind of unsure.

What can I do /adv/. This relationship honestly and genuinely means to world to me. I'm sure I'm not the first to say that, especially here but can you still please just help me out?
>>
If a girl tells you she doesn't have the same feelings anymore, no amount of self improvement can fix that.

I am just being honest I don't want to get your hopes up like other anons will.
>>
>>17592077
I don't know. She said there was a chance. She just needs space and time and stuff. I really don't want to give up until I try everything
>>
>>17592092

Space is never good. Think about it, how does getting away from someone make them more desirable? A little seperation here and there but space is talking about significant amount of time before she is ready to come back to you. Does that sound like a healthy relationship to you?

Also why are you doing all the work? Busting your ass in the gym, working on your self esteem and putting in work while she does nothing but take time off from the relationship. Does that sound like a fair relationship to you? Where one person does all the work and the other person is aimlessly taking a break.
>>
>>17591714
>She just said she didn't have the same feelings anymore
she has already checked out OP. Women don't come back from that. she's easing you into the break up by agreeing, after your begging I assume, to a "break". It's over. Now it is possible when she fucks the guy she is crushing on it won't be as she expected and resume with you but that will be only temporary until she finds another.
>>
>>17591714
She want to hang out with another guys, this is why she asked for a break.
Move on, Anon.
>>
>>17591714

First thing to do OP, is to not contact her until u really get your mind right. Which may take you 2 to 4 months. It's easier said than done though, because she will try to call you while u take your break.

Realize your gf doesn't benefit you in anyway at this point, she's distant, cold and being bitchy. Your problem OP is likely that you're scared of being alone and are too dependent of your gf. You need to work on making yourself happy. Distract yourself with whatever and try to meditate.

make a really really awesome foundation for yourself and find that really happy place and naturally you will not let negative people in your life mess that up. If you had a billion dollars, would you let a bust down chick with 4 kids in your life, HELL NO. If you feel like the shit, you're selective who u let in.
>>
>>17591714
"same feelings" usually means you turned out to be a major dick that broke her heart. try being nice again and be natural about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.