[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reuinion coming Up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1463279143615.jpg (13KB, 274x257px) Image search: [Google]
1463279143615.jpg
13KB, 274x257px
Bullied relentlessly in high school going to ten year reunion this Saturday. Was used by them for my athletic ability and nothing more I am a international level runner for distance events. They would treat me like shit and then pressure me to represent the school in events. Only did it cause the Chads hated the fact little worthless me was able to destroy them with fractured weight bearing bones (yes I have competed with fractures).

Go to TAFE and then uni thinking things will improve maybe I'll get a GF and a career if I work hard. Nope while at uni struggle massively with depression and anxiety all by you guessed it the constant bullying i have had multiple shrink said highschool was the root. Continue to be rejected by women because of my height of 5'3'', eventually find r9k and pol while at TAFE/UNI and it wakens me to the true nature of western women.

After uni I managed to get a year long contract at a company doing web dev/graphic design and marketing assistant type work. Mining boom goes to shit fuck all jobs go to study a marketing postgrad, at the suggest of my former coordinator. Get a 85 average work wise only manage to find short term contract jobs like 4 months, 3 months after getting nothing for ten months during this time take up Filipino martial arts find out I have a talent for it keep doing it. Graduate manage to get a job with a digital marketing firm doing SEO/SEM and account management, was there for 8 months. Company died because of the fuck ups of the two women I replaced and offshored Flips.
>>
Been unemployed for 6 months can't find shit retail/ professional nothing. The people who bullied me got to have success with women, got jobs due to being Chad and benefiting from their parents connections. Never had a GF, never have had a woman show any interest in me, my own mother said I deserve to die alone and still acts like a victim because I have depression. If any of the Chads try anything is it wrong that I'm thinking of hurting them badly if they try to physical threaten me or mock me? I'm fucked aren't I I'm too old to ahve my life improve and have any meaning in it.
>>
>pol

Stopped reading there. Kill yourself via hanging, dead serious.
>>
>>17591644
>I'm fucked aren't ?I I'm too old to have my life improve and have any meaning in it
>>
>>17591645
better source for news then all the others.
>>
>r9k and pol
>wakens me to the true nature of western women.
Why you guys don't stay on your containment board? Anyone who take that shit serious have some severe autism.
>>
>>17591657
What I don't hate them for it, it's in their nature western women only want the top percent of men when they are young and attractive and no one else.
>>
>>17591654

As I said before a loser like you isn't going to contribute to society and so why should my tax dollars keep you afloat? Live stream it so I can make a webm about it sometime in the future you bum.
>>
>>17591663
Worked most of my life from the age of 14 try again.
>>
>>17591662
>taking /pol/ and /r9k/ seriously
Get a healthy hobby. You are destroying youself.
>>
>>17591667

I don't care if you worked most of your life, for half a year you have done nothing but but collect cheques from the government.

Bleek future.
Midget status
No girlfriend
Visits r9k and pol
Anxiety issues from bullying
Life is a mess

What exactly is the end game here besides overdosing on pain medication? This isn't a movie, life doesn't just get miraculously better anon and so wake up.
>>
>>17591684
Society destroyed me because of my height I have been mocked by all my life because of it. I can't get a job because I'm a white male. I have right to be angry.
>>
>>17591694
>for half a year you have done nothing but but collect cheques from the government.
Been studying.
>>
>>17591654
Holy shit lmao

>willing going to, consuming and believing a propaganda outlet

Kill yourself
>>
>>17591695
>I have a right to be angry.
>>
>>17591695

>believing in the white guy meme

Unbelievable. You are even more stupid than I imagined.

kys.
>>
File: correct.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
correct.gif
2MB, 500x300px
>>17591695
heeeeeeey kids, it's time for...
THE BLAME GAME!
:^)
quick, how many people can you blame for your problems in 30 seconds?

>>17591637
if you don't like these people, don't go to the reunion. did you really need help figuring this out?
>>
>>17591776
>if you don't like these people, don't go to the reunion. did you really need help figuring this out?
Friend is going he asked if I'll go so he'll have someone to hang out with.
>>
>>17591776
>heeeeeeey kids, it's time for...
>THE BLAME GAME!
>:^)
>quick, how many people can you blame for your problems in 30
Bullied me for 12 years they are scum.
>>
>>17591782

Say no because you don't want to past relieving the past and because high school wasn't the best experience for you. Done.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.