[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to convince a girl to get an abortion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dog.jpg (1MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
1MB, 2988x5312px
What is the best way to convince a girl to get an abortion?
>>
Tell her you will not be part of her or the baby's life. then ask her to go to adv and ask a question, posing as a guy wanting to date a single mom. Tell that's how guys think about girls with a baby out of wedlock and wirhout being able to keep the dad around. Tell her she will be doomed to settle for subhuman idiots that can't get their dick wet otherwise and even those just want to jump and dump. Or show her that comment, because it's coming from a dumb girl that DIDN'T get an abortion and is now a single mom
>>
>>17591549
Be a nigger.
>>
>>17591549
What is the best way to steal a baby and kill it without ending up in jail?

Let the baby be born. Maybe it's the next Einstein.
But if you notice any obnoxious autistic behaviour then end it before you grow too attached to it.
>>
The only thing you can do is try to convince her why it would not be a good idea for either of you to have a child right now, but ultimately the choice is hers if you're not willing to grab the coat hanger.
>>
>>17591549
Pretend you love her, want to be with her forever but you want to wait for a time till the both of you got a stable job, a house etc. Focus on the house. Then feed her imagination some more. Tell her how you'll let her decorate and paint the baby room in your house. Stuff like that. Of course that can only happen in a couple of years.

When she gets the abortion leave her.

If she doesnt, leave the country before it's born. You can't afterwards, at least not in the us. That's right you can't leave the country unless you pay child support 18 years in full. Literally a slave kek
>>
>>17591549
A short meeting at the top of a big flight of stairs
Or a plan b milkshake
>>
>>17591549
At this stage, it's too late. You will not convince her if she hasn't already decided to. Welcome to fatherhood.
>>
>>17591591
>ask her to go to adv and ask a question, posing as a guy wanting to date a single mom

Holy shit this is the most useful thing I've ever seen here.

10/10 fine advice.
>>
>>17591549
make her think youre poor so she wont get anything out of you by keeping it
>>
>>17591549

depends on circumstances.

>knock up girl
>she wants to keep it
>tell my Mom, as I'm out of ideas
>My parents are wealthy-ish, really nice neighborhood, etc
>she was student, her parents were close to bankruptcy from failed businesses

Mom's plan was as follows

>Agree to baby
>Make it clear, we will be suing for full custody
>Already have extremely high end lawyer on it
>Nothing personal, but I want the best for the kid, but not looking to continue relationship
>see you in court

Guess who called from the abortion clinic?

This was a 100% true story.
>>
>>17592544
>>
>>17592135
pretty risky thing to have a kid born into a broken family
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.