[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex Endurance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

So im 18 and ive been having sex since i was 14 along with masturbating (im a guy), and i used to last long during sex or just jacking off when i was younger, but lately ive been at the point where the second i go inside my gf (who was my first and only) or tug on my dick for about a straight minute i feel like im going to cum, whats wrong with me and what causes this to happen, is there any solutions that dont involve things like pills or enhancers?
>>
enjoy while you can, it goes away
then it becomes a struggle to cum
>>
>>17590944
I just wanna last long again
>>
>>17590938
23 here and I feel like my sexual endurance has only increased since 18. I can cum once and feel great then 5 minutes later be just as hard as before. Kinda scared of that going away at some point because it's a nice thing to be able to do every day.
>>
>>17590962
To give you an idea, just that pic alone makes me want to start jacking it again. I can't think of many days I've not jacked off since I started, unless I was with people on vacation and there wasn't somewhere I could do it. Think the first time I actually ejaculated was probably 12.
>>
>>17590962
I agree with you, although i havent been lasting as long as i usually do, i get hard real quick and when i go at it again i cum almost as quickly as i did before, but i dont know why i dont last as long as i used to
>>
>>17590967
It's literally just because you're at the optimum breeding time in your life, your body wants to make as many offspring as possible so you're going to be horny pretty much all the time and you're going to cum pretty quick. It'll start to slow down in a year or 2 when your body gets used to the adult changes.
>>
sauce?
>>
>>17590938
A lot of pressure is put on the man on this situation but you shouldn't overlook her either.

You can be subconscious not that into her.
>>
>>17591040
bearstringsisback
>>
>>17591125

not all heros wear capes
>>
Bumping for the issue
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.