[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telling crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
25KB, 480x360px
I am an introvert, how do i tell a girl who is also an introvert that i like her. I have class with her twice a week and usually are interactions are working together and me making her laugh. Problem is actual dialogue between us is mostly short. Neither of us really speak unless spoken to.
>>
>>17590937
One of you has to do something. Otherwise it's sure to never, ever, happen.
>>
>>17590937
you don't have to make any big declaration or anything. just tell her "hey you seem really nice, would you like to go get coffee/go to the museum/(insert name of date-like activity here) next week sometime?"
>>
>>17590937
You being introverts is irrelevant.

Also I would recommend not saying this until you're hanging out and in a more personal situation.
>>
>>17591300
This.
>>
Are you two characters in an anime? Then ask her to follow you to the rooftop and confess your love to her.

If not, just ask her out.
>>
>>17591293
This.
This was basically how it went for my ex and i.
Went on for several weeks where we actively knew we liked eachother but neither would say it outrightly.
>>
>>17591313
Not true, it's very relevant, introvert + introvert won't work out unless you two find common ground
>>
>>17590937
>I have class with her twice a week and usually are interactions are working together

Just think about how awkward it will be if it doesn't all work out. You're stuck seeing this person every day.
>>
>>17590937
What's the point of relationships and licing in a social world if you're not extroverted? You will never be capable of functioning like a normal human being, you will never be able to connect with people at an intelligent, depthful level and it is neurologically impossible to have any chemistry with an introverted person.
>>
>>17592023
Living in a social world*
>>
>>17592023
Please bump.
>>
>>17590937
"Hey we should do something together, you free this weekend? Was thinking of maybe _______"

Proceed accordingly, if she has any social sense she should realize you're asking her out.

If she has autism then I guess just marry her because you're perfect for each other
>>
>>17592023
I've connected with people at an intelligent level.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.