[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know when you're in love with a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1473374728582.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473374728582.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
How do you know when you're in love with a girl?
>>
>>17590842
Dude, it's hard to explain but you'll know. It goes beyond lust. You almost can't help but come off as a beta for a bit. You're extremely nervous, mental tingles, can't sleep because the person dominates your mind... you'll just know
>>
love doesn't work that way.

what you "feel" only lasts for a few months, at most. it is a neurological change.. your brain chemistry changes a bit

the purpose is to get you to pair bond and then have sex, and then pass on your genes.

the feeling that you think you're looking for (and that hollywood glorifies) is 100% biological

and many breakups, and divorces assume that they should feel like they felt in the "new relationship phase" forever. but of course, the brain chemistry wears off, so you won't feel like that forever.

then what?

when the chemical attraction subsides a bit, and you, when in a clear state of mind, decide that you would sacrifice your own happiness... even your own life.. to improve the happiness of this woman.. and then you are able to reliable act on that sentiment without feeling resentful... then you are are doing love.

The english language only has one word for "love". The early Greek versions of the bible had 3 different words that all get translated to "love" in english, but in the Bible, they mean different things. Much of the bible talks about "servant love", which has a connotation of what you do to and for someone else because you wish to serve them.

That's the stuff long term relationships are made of. Very few boys and girls are brought up that way in our society, however.
>>
>>17590842
>when you act like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg

it's just chemical bru
>>
>>17590895
Right. Never been in a long term relationship before. I've been seeing this girl for the past 5 weeks (which is basically nothing I guess lol) and I'm starting to like her lots. Thanks for the content anon, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>17590842
When they look like that.
>>
>>17590842
You're not.

If you love her, you love her and always will. Can't ever be a bitch though.

Her love gives you strength, loving her gives you courage.
>>
>>17590842
>2▶>>17590850 >>17590912 >>17591235 >>17591589
>How do you know when you're in love with a girl?
when you feel like a substance addict, it's bad
>>
You'll know in 20 years when you're married to someone else with children and you're still thinking of that girl you knew so long ago.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.