[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right so my ex has been fucking with me lately. Today in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1473818025621.jpg (229KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
1473818025621.jpg
229KB, 500x705px
All right so my ex has been fucking with me lately. Today in Trade Class she decided to hide my phone and not say anything(she was the only one sitting behind me when I set it down to write some notes on a video we were watching). During English I have a seat in the back and i know when shes stareing at me. Ive heard from her friends and new boyfriend shes pregnant so I think shes frightened. The phone thing today among other things are attention grabs(really attention is something that she values the most)

Im thinking about asking her what the deal is. But I think by doing that Ill have given into her endless hunger for attention. I dont plan on going back after all the shit like gaslighting she tried to pull on me. But I feel that if i dont ask what her problem is shell kerp annoying me.

Its my last year in highschool and I dont want any drama in my last year.

What do i do /adv/?
>>
>>17590754
>I dont want any drama in my last year.
Then don't give her any attention. You said that asking her what she's doing will give her attention, so don't do it. Ignore her, continue life as normal. You'll only have drama if you invite it.
>>
>>17590760
This.

Just sneer, dont make eye contact, don't give attention. If you're not entirely beta, id suggest making awkward moments on purpose. Make her and her friends feel awkward for tons of WIN!

I promise you, some of the best stories in life are awkward ones, but certainly dont embarrass yourself or make it too cringey. Side benefit is experimenting and internalizing good social skills for future use, get over any small amounts of social anxiety you may have, but you seem well put together already
>>
>>17590814
Nah i got over my anxiety and shit during the relationship. I started dating her because we were both shut ins who found stuff in common.
>>
>>17590824
No doubt. I understand you only want to move on. Just keep on trekking and think about college or starting your career.

If it gets to the point where she is affecting your studies, you should take action and talk to your guidance counselor about this. Plan an intervention of some sorts, so that you guys can safely mediate your issues. Try to talk to her beforehand, so that she isn't surprised when the guidance counselor calls her in. Pregnancy is one hell of a ride man
>>
>>17590845
I already have a thing at school so she cant talk to me and bug me. Im going to talk to the Dean and see what can be done. My family is steeped in fure fighting ever since we were kicked from Ireland. Id be 5th gen and want to keep it that way.
>>
>>17590880
Apart from the phone taking, I'm not sure what you plan to tell the dean. "This girl keeps looking at me"?
>>
>>17590880
Oh shit, hmmmm. Sounds like its deepee then we know.

Dont think too much about it. As i said before, just focus on getting ready for your college/career, my nig
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.