[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to say when rejected?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1443822362430.png (316KB, 470x489px) Image search: [Google]
1443822362430.png
316KB, 470x489px
>how about we get some lunch this Friday
>sorry anon, I already have a bf
What the fuck do you say in this scenario?

Serious question
>>
"Okay cool he can come"
>>
Depends on how butthurt you are
>>
>>17590748
What if she actually brings him lol
>>
Get over yourself and find your own girl? She obviously isn't interested in you regardless...
If you honestly want to be friends with this individual of the opposite sex (don't believe it), State these intentions. If she isn't inviting you out or makes excuses every time you extend a invitation, she doesn't consider you more then an acquaintance.
>>
>>17590745
>how about we get some lunch this Friday
>?? i didn't ask if you were single?? do you want to get some pizza or not bruh
>i love pizza

the trick is.. everybody loves pizza
>>
>>17590775
I know that at this point in a conversation that it's already over

All I want to know is how to close the conversation in a non-autistic manner
>>
I had a really nice rapport with a cute receptionist at my chiropractor. I asked her out for coffee once

>"Oh, I'm so flattered, but I have a boyfriend. I'm sorry!"
>"That's ok, I had to try! He's a lucky dude. I'll see you next week!"

Is that so hard?
>>
"My mistake. I admire your loyalty."
>>
>>17590908
You forgot the "m'lady"
>>
>>17590745

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmfnSbAOCno
>BOYFRIEND ?
>GET OUT OF HERE
>GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE
>STAY AWAY FROM ME
>>
>>17590913
Then tip your fedora.
>>
>>17590908
Now that is cringey, guys, don't say this.
>>
How about I have a boyfriend, but I'm looking for a new frien?
>>
Don't put your eggs all in one basket.

You need more baskets.
>>
"Oh right right. Sorry. I forgot that being engaged means you cannot go out for a lunch. Sorry. My bad."
>>
>>17591255
Only say this if you want to look like a passive aggressive jerk
>>
>>17590745
>What the fuck do you say in this scenario?
"ah, unfortunate" and then continue whatever you did beforehand. also cut contact if you only had dating her in mind.
>>
"I'm happy for you, see you around"

then actually make an effort to be happy for her that she has someone. it's okay to feel disappointed too, that's normal and expected. but seeing other people's good fortune in an objective way, instead of just in terms of what it gets you, is a good life skill to have.
>>
>>17590745
>I'm sure he won't mind.

>he doesn't have to find out.

>how about dinner in Paris.
>>
>i have a bf
>>
>>17590772
You pretend to be gay and hit on him hard.
>>
>>17591339
What if he reciprocates?
>>
>>17591341
You go along with it duh?

What are you? Straight?
>>
"I never meant it in that way, does he not let you hang out with friends or something?" Let it settle and watch as the femabitch nazi side of her takes over and the relationship crumbles as she takes everything he then says to her as some mad controlling white male shit.
>>
"Slut!"
>>
>>17591354
>>17591366
Both of these are great t b h
>>
File: tumblr_nnmxewFUze1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (20KB, 447x384px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnmxewFUze1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
20KB, 447x384px
so what? doesn't he let you to have friends?
>>
"He's a lucky man, then. Sorry to bother you."
>>
"cool, see you around"
>>
>>17591466
10/10 gold
>>
>>17591354
My sides want someone to do this and report the unraveling
>>
>>17591354
Not OP, but I'm totally doing this next time.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.