[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to report a rape. I'm afraid the guy is gonna kill me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (105KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 640x633px
nobody knows except a legal aid I've been talking to who wants me to start the process.

The guy is hyper and narcissistic and I'm afraid he'll do something from public shaming (she has done x y z) to actually getting someone to attack me. He knows a lot of people.

I'm not lying. I'm shitting bricks I'm so nervous, but I'm angry and I don't want him to get away with it.

Tell me what to do guys. Should I just let it go?
>>
Report and hide in police station.
>>
Report it to the police.
>>
>>17590682
>>17590691
Yeah but he's probably gonna talk shit about me and I don't want my name out there on social media. Or he'll literally find me and fuck me up or get someone else to.
This can't end well.
>>
>>17590699
Get over it or sling as much shit. Don't like him get away with this, and if he's found guilty, he'll be put in jail and permanently be put on a register. He'll forever have to introduce himself as a sex offender, essentially ruining him.

Or just sit and hide in your room, letting him do this to other girls (I assume female). It'll forever stew inside of you. You'll start to fear other men for a while. No telling if you'd get over the fear or being raped by another. And who's stopping this guy from harming you out of worry you'll report him, regardless of what you do? Report him.
>>
>>17590674
care to explain how the rape even happen? also guys are huge white knights including the cops. He should be worry too because people will want him dead as well.
>>
>>17590674
Lmao u got BTFO, roastie.
>>
You know if you report it (I know in the US) and you tell the police you feel he will try to do something they'll probably keep a car near your place and if he does try something and there is enough evidence (as in even with social media so if you do report it and see something on social media screenshot it and bring it to the police if it's directed towards you ie a threat) they'll throw witness intimidation onto the list of charges so honestly I'd say report it but it's all up to you
>>
>>17590674
buy a gun, report rape.
e-z
>>
>visit local gun range that offers rentals in the next 12 hours
>get comfortable shooting a 9mm during your time
>purchase a 9mm and 50 rounds for "target practice"
>report what happened to the cops
>if he comes after you at home shoot until he is down or you run out bullets

Worst case you live in a commie state and get accused of murder. Positive rape kit and the rapist being 6 feet under will get you off.
>>
>>17590738
desu I want him to feel just as shitty as he made me feel when he attacked me. God I hope something comes out of this.
>>17590787
He inserted a foreign object in me when I was asleep.
>>17590848
>>17590852
>>17590867
>shoot him
I love americans.
I want him to suffer.
>>
>>17590869
>I want him to suffer.
rape accusations and getting shot with a gun usually accomplish that
if you're a eurocuck you should probably just apologize to the nearest arab for being racist or something
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.