[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls lose interest as soon as I talk to them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: asdsda.jpg (45KB, 750x598px) Image search: [Google]
asdsda.jpg
45KB, 750x598px
I can easily make girls extremely attracted to me by keeping a distance and I am extremely good at texting to the point that ive been on a crazy amount of dates with super hot girls

but
as soon as I open my fucking mouth and talk about something other than hey whats your number or a response to a girls compliments its over
I have aspergers but I know what is and what isnt attractive
I know that what I say isnt necessarily wrong but its always too much and forced feeling because im forcing myself to say something more than "yup" because otherwise its always awkward silence
sometimes ill even stutter like jimmy two shoes and it feels like the words I say arent coming from my head but from my mouth like a endless line of verbal garbage because im just saying things for the sake of saying something
>>
Im not trying to be rude but you hit the lottery and got a bad card, because 95% of women do not want a man with aspergers, that being said, there is still a large number of the female population that will love you and want to fuck you for who you are, so keep on lookin tiger!
>>
bump i guess
>>
>>17590585
I dont think you should force yourself to continue conversation after a yep.

The more you say, the more of a chance to look like a fool. Instead of having the frame that you're trying to keep their attentiom, switch it around to where they have to work to keep your attention, my friend.

I used to have this fucking problem too. My first relations would last just a few months. The more i learn from my mistakes, the longer my relationships last. Just my most previous relationship, i was the one to dump my girlfriend for the first time. I didnt want to, but her sister was toxic as fuck. Before that, i was the one who always got dumped. In another relationship though, I'm gonna settle down since this girl is a 23 year old virgin and her sister is nice.
>>
>>17590870
And you should treasure the silence. Just relax and take the time to communicate non-verbally by putting your arm around her. Doesnt matter if its silent for hours. As long as you're calm and comfortable, she in turn will become calm and comfortable. She should be happy and grateful to hang out with a dude like you.

Music, after all, is the combination of sound and silence. Be comfortable in it
>>
>>17590870
>switch it around to where they have to work to keep your attention, my friend.
Not OP, but could elaborate on how you achieved this switch?
>>
>>17590887
https://youtu.be/6NQiHtbpa8s

This man gives the best summary of frame switching. I've seldomly heard about frame switching before when PUA stuff was becoming popular, but never realized its importance until recently.

I don't know the little subtle things to it yet, but the overall picture is that before, i used to have the mindset "oh, i suck. I'm insecure as fuck. Her life is more important than my life. She's proly gonna get bored of me soon. " and it proved to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. I just stopped having insecure thoughts and started loving myself more. I still have a long way to go, but life is a great journey, and i never want to stop learning
>>
>>17590906
I still have insecure thoughts from time to time, but its gotten more and more manageable as i grow older, take chances, and do things that im afraid of to get out of my comfort zone. Im 23, going to 24 in January.

Time for bed, tired as hell man. Good night /adv/
>>
>>17590887
One last note though. Its always easier said than done, but definitely make it seem like you are taking time off your busy schedule to talk to her. I used to always come to heel when a girl i liked would text me, so that i can have her time to myself.

Now, i choose not to text her until i really feel like i have the time to text her, so that it looks like im somewhat inconvenienced to take time to talk to her, but still truly appreciate her time regardless. As i grow older, i have to think of my financial situation, my folks getting older, my education, etc. If she's a down-ass chick, she would completely understand. Id encourage her to get money and read more books. Ive come to see that spending too much time together at first can potentially stale a relationship fast. I like it when we have our things going on, so that when we do meet up, we never run out of things to talk about
>>
File: 1260585284155.png (94KB, 600x541px)
1260585284155.png
94KB, 600x541px
>>17590585
Dude, if the conversations not there, then it's just not there. If you are just looking to fuck, then go take a girl out clubbing and just let it get physical. Be touchy and see if she responds, not many words need to be said there.

If you are looking for dating material, then just let them know up front that you do a lot better talking over text than face to face, and it's just hard for you to keep a conversation.

But, if it IS someone you want to date, then it -shouldn't- be hard to either get a conversation going with them, or for you to both be comfortable in silence with few words being exchanged. You just have to find a girl that you do feel this type of comfortable around, and then hopefully she will feel the same type of comfortable around you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.