[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 yo here. Is life really that bad after 25?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: employment index 1.jpg (146KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
employment index 1.jpg
146KB, 425x282px
20 yo here. Is life really that bad after 25?
>>
How am I supposed to answer this question, bad compared to what and for what reasons?
>>
Is it less enjoyable
>>
Should I put effort in a life I will enjoy momentarily until I hit the point of questioning why I'm doing it or should I end my life now since I can't enjoy it anyway?
>>
Going on 27 this week. If anything it gets better.

The good
>stupid shit bothers you less
>more established in your job. If not you have more experience to get something decent
>girls around your age stop being shitty, but you can date down to 18
>good habits you started in your early 20's are ingrained

The bad
>pressure to marry and settle down starts to build
>substance abuse stops looking cool
>bad habits are harder to break
>if you are on a shitty path the quarter life crisis hits hard

IMO your late 20s are the time to have responsible fun, pay down any debt, and nail down what you want out of life. Make it out of your 20s with no debt, and a decent job, and your 30's will be much more fun than your 20s
>>
>>17590557
27 year old college dropout here

Life is great

I dropped out of college and built a startup with my best friend.I work the hours that I want to work (4 10-12 hour days,rest 3) and with my best friend so we laugh and talk shit all day

We make more than enough money for the both of us after all overhead costs,building lease,etc.And are currently thinking about hiring more help and expanding soon.All of my personal debts are currently paid off

I'm single at the moment,but prior to that I had a relationship for 4 years with someone who really held me back from what I really wanted to do with my life,she's part of the reason why I took out student loans and pursued education.

Don't get me wrong,education is great and it's more beneficial for society if everyone was educated slightly above a high school level,but sometimes UC's aren't a good fit.I'll probably go back and finish my last 30 units at some point in the future,but I wasn't happy working a full time job,going to school afterwards,AND coming home to a nagging bitch.

My parents honestly don't mind that I dropped out and started up a company,they see me making money and a whole lot happier than when I was working/going to school.

I'm working on my eating habits also,so far this year I've dropped 20 pounds and got up to an 8 minute mile,last year my mile time was 11 minutes.

But it's not all good Anon

Most women that I've gone on dates with either have children with some other chucklefuck,OR have no ambitions and aspirations.I've had a lot of sexual partners and have done crazy shit,but the older I get,the more I realize that I want to settle down soon and have a kid or two with a woman that I love.
>>
My life got better after 25.

I figured I'd be dead by then. When I wasn't, I decided I should probably get my shit together in case I live another 10 years, god forbid.
>>
>>17590821
>>substance abuse stops looking cool
kek get a load of this faggot. do you just pretend your the only person that exists or something and you dont pay attention to literally anything?
>>
>>17590821
This so much, i'm 28 on saturday. Work is now a routine, you don't give a shit about a lot of things that would have given you insecurities in the past. Counterside you consider being in a relationship everytime you bring someone back home for sex, get tired after a night of sex, and realizing being wasted on a weekly basis is considered at risk of becoming an alcoholic.
You have the money to do things now though.
>>
You're 20. You don't even know what you will do with your adult life. What decisions you make in the upcoming years will shape your future.

Make good decisions and work on building a good future for yourself? You will have a great life ahead. Much better than what you have now.
>>
I'm 50.
I think I'm at my peak: I'm only starting to break down physically, and only slightly so... and I've got the financial wherewithal to do as I please.

At 25-45 I was just too fucking busy "making a living". Now I have the freedom to "live".

Of course, if I hadn't lucked out and married "the one", I'd have been miserable as shit from 25-50.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.