[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How worried should I be if the girl im dating is going to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: giphy_1.gif (1MB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
giphy_1.gif
1MB, 320x289px
How worried should I be if the girl im dating is going to be dorming in a with two dudes roomates
>>
Depends on the roommates, because they're usually gay or disgusting.
>>
>>17590429
You are disgusting
>>
Really, really worried. The real key to stopping yourself from cheating is avoiding situations where it's an option. She's removed all barriers besides her clothing and now all it'll take is a stray impulse.
This applies to men, too.
>>
it's over OP time to move on
>>
>>17590419
Like sharing a room or a floor/house?
>>
>>17590419
She will get tons of mmf fun
Break up with her.
>>
>>17590496
House
>>
OP serious question, did she choose to?
>>
>>17590436
>This applies to men, too.
Except it's so much easier for women in this scenario.
>>
So I usually like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I certainly would be worried.
>>
>>17590650
No, its part of a job offer
>>
>>17590419
Befriend roommates or just one, get them to spy and fess up if she brings guys back to the house.

Its fine OP, because if she does bring a guy back it probably means shes been fucking a roommate or two anyway.
>>
>>17590419
Be kinda real with yourself for a while. How long have you been dating? Since kindergarten? High School? If not, then consider the fact that your trust probably isn't that high anyways.

How would she feel if you shared a dorm with two girls? Exactly, not that nice. Thing is she'll probably deny that and say something along the lines of "I would trust you".
Now regardless of whether that's true or not, the jealousy bug inside of you is still going to bite hard... I'd suggest befriending the roommates somewhat or at least being on good terms with them, so if anything's sketchy you can ask them.

In the end though, there will be feelings involved (even unwanted ones) because that's how brains work. She's going to see them more than you see her and when one of the guys is gone shit might hit the fan.

But that's just my personal opinion. I kinda find it weird to allow your girl to do this in the first place, because this is bad for your sanity as well as your pride.
>>
>>17590419
What the gif from?
>>
File: 1471464789872.gif (2MB, 423x264px) Image search: [Google]
1471464789872.gif
2MB, 423x264px
>>17590436

>She's removed all barriers besides her clothing and now all it'll take is a stray impulse.

Thats probably the most /r9k/ thing I've ever heard.

>>17590419

>How worried should I be if the girl im dating is going to be dorming in a with two dudes roomates

If you trust your girlfriend, you shouldn't worry. If you don't trust your girlfriend, you should worry.

If you don't trust your girlfriend because she has a history of behaving untrustworthy, get a new girlfriend.

If you don't trust your girlfriend because you're constantly paranoid and mistrusting about your girlfriend around other men for no apparent reason, then you're a bit of an insecure cunt.

This is the only information you need.
>>
>>17592793

>How would she feel if you shared a dorm with two girls? Exactly, not that nice. Thing is she'll probably deny that and say something along the lines of "I would trust you".

I think its a little dumb to expect her to turn down a job opportunity just so she won't hurt OP's feelings by sleeping in the same building as a couple of penises. I don't see the inherent issue with it so long as everyone is mature.

If you trust your girlfriend then none of this seems like it should be a problem. She didn't even chose her roommates, it came with the job, right?

I know tons of people in commingled housing situations and I've lived in a ton myself but then again I'm in my 30's so me and the people I know are capable of establishing boundaries and behaving like courteous and civilized human beings in sensitive living situations.

I've never had an issue living with a woman and/or several women. Its not like you have to be intimately friendly with someone and hang out just because you live together. Seriously, they went to work, I went to work, we bumped into each other in the kitchen sometimes and maybe occasionally said "What show is this?" as we walked by each other's Netflix in the living room.

>I kinda find it weird to allow your girl to do this in the first place, because this is bad for your sanity as well as your pride.

That's a really silly sentence. I kinda find it weird that you think his girlfriend should require OP's permission to accept the living situation as part of her job offer. I hate to sound like a whiteknight here but that sounds kind of retarded. Allow her to live someplace? I dunno man. I'd rethink the wording on that one.

Secondly, I find it weird that you believe using your pride to make life decisions as opposed to your brain is a good idea.
>>
>>17593294
what year where you born?
>>
>>17593357
I'm a non-Anglo

doesn't sharing a dorm imply sharing the same room? If not, then there's not as much to worry about. It's pretty much the same as living in a flat then.
>>
>>17593294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVy9Lgpg1m8
>>
>>17591674
That complicates things. On one hand it's inappropriate to room with the opposite sex while in a relationship, but on the other hand it's a part of her job. Idk, your call. I'd be more inclined to not care if it was guys she didn't know.
>>
>>17593407

>doesn't sharing a dorm imply sharing the same room?

No, dorms are one giant building. Typically its all several individual rooms and a communal bathroom on each floor.

All of the commingled dorm situations in houses I saw when I was in college was the same thing. Everyone has their own room then shares 1 or 2 bathrooms.

I'm sure people do bunk up in the same room every once and awhile but a school could get into huge trouble for forcing a girl to actually live in the same room as a strange guy. There's plenty of commingled housing situations but she has to get dressed and all that so providing everyone with a modicum of privacy is typically a priority.
>>
>>17593423
>when you look up the people in the band and they're in separate groups
>no one has ever said anything about these groups
what a life
>>
>>17593429

>On one hand it's inappropriate to room with the opposite sex while in a relationship

Why is it inappropriate to sleep in separate rooms in separate beds in the same house with someone of the opposite sex while in a relationship? What boundary of trust are you breaking by keeping all your stuff in the same building? I honestly don't understand.
>>
Here's what you do...

If she's going to college and you're not, break up with her because she's going to experiment, or wish she could, either way, bad feelings.

If you're both going to different colleges, break up with her, trust me, you'll both be experimenting.

If you're both going to the same college, wait as long as you can until you meet her new female friends and pray for a threesome. When that's played out, break up with her.

After college you hit the club scene and realize most girls your age wait at least three dates to have sex with you which is a MUST because the last thing you want is a sexually incompatible significant other. Relax, date some women who are 40-50 age range willing to teach you new things. Somewhere in there you'll find the love of your life, (probably when you aren't looking) someone you can tell deep dark secrets to, well not the really deep ones, I mean come on, most of those are illegal in civilized society and only brought up while you were dating the 40-50 year olds.
>>
>>17590419
where there is ample opportunity there is opportunity. It's hard for me to believe she had no choice in the matter. School or work related there would be an option for same sex or mixed and she chose mixed. You are not getting the whole story here.
>>
>>17593454

>School or work related there would be an option for same sex or mixed and she chose mixed.

What information are you basing this assumption on?

You've never heard of assigned housing before?
>>
>>17593478
there is always a box to check
>>
look bro if she's gonna cheat on you she's gonna cheat on you. there's literally nothing you can do about it. do you really want to be with anyone you have to worry over constantly anyways? when you eventually meet these guys just become there friends. it's no biggie.
>>
>>17593478
prior written consent is required by all living in coed living arrangements
>>
>>17593509

>there is always a box to check

No.... no there isn't. Have you ever been to college before? Filled out a housing application?

Do you know what its like going to a school that doesn't have the funds to build shiny new student housing and crams freshmen together like sardines on a first come first serve basis?

They stuck me with two random people when I went to school, even though I had requested to be roomed with my friends. My application for a room change took 5 months to go through.

I understand you really want the information in this story to reflect that she's a cheat and a liar but everything you're saying is just an assumption and I suspect you might be projecting a little.

The girl that cheated on you. What was her name, anon?
>>
>>17593519

>prior written consent is required by all living in coed living arrangements

That isn't true at all. Again, have you ever been to college? I just went and it was the same story all over campus. Some halls are coed and some aren't and if the hall you picked is all full up you have no choice.

Its either that or spring the money for off-campus housing which, typically, freshmen aren't allowed to do. At least at the school I went to anyways.
>>
>>17593525
if you had read the housing policy you would have known beforehand your roommate request is not guaranteed and yes, if you want to be placed in a coed dorm you have to make that a specific request but again no guarantee.
>>
File: 1474506013147.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474506013147.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>17593510
>>
>>17593534

You do realize that you made a point and then immediately provided information that invalidated that point, right?
>>
>>17593542
https://housing.mit.edu/graduatefamily/roommates
>>
>>17593534

Its weird how intimately you know the 30 page housing policy of the school that I went to. Its so specific. Its almost as if you were just pulling information out of your ass.
>>
>>17593547

I didn't go to MIT. I'm not sure what MIT's housing policy has to do with the fact that you have no logical basis to assume that OP's girlfriend chose to room with men. Have you suffered a traumatic brain injury at all recently?
>>
>>17593445
le experimenting in college meme

is it that hard to grasp that some people aren't into this shit?
>>
A lot
>>
>>17590419
I live with two dudes.
The fact is that you know how gross they are before you know them as a person.
It's hard to be sexually attracted by a person who farts, poops in your bathroom, and faps in the room next to yours.
I find them mildly disgusting.

Really, it's a non-issue.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.