[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make female friends as a female? Honestly, women are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1473651721779.jpg (53KB, 750x547px) Image search: [Google]
1473651721779.jpg
53KB, 750x547px
How do I make female friends as a female? Honestly, women are pretty catty and generally i dislike the drama. To be fair, I dislike and don't make friends with over dramatic males as well. I also enjoy things like video games and beer more than makeup and rom coms so it just ends up narrowing down the selection so much.

inb4 Op is a slut who can't stop sucking dick

I honestly put in a ton of effort but I just can't pretend to be interested in their problems with Chad and Twilight longer than a couple months.

Details:
I'm 22, have a job and boyfriend, in uni with job, was a Tom boy growing up, only had one close female friend in high-school but our friendship ended junior year.

I feel like the odds of finding a good one are just super low, but maybe something is wrong with me and my interests? They seem to be able to tell I lack enthusiam for their girly hobbies.
>>
>>17590313
Why would you even want friends who are female? Seriously, I'm the same way sister, and though I do have female friends, they are always talking drama and I've never had drama with my group of guy friends. Honestly, most women aren't very smart either. It's not sexist, they just tend to not be interested in being intellectual. I can't hold a good conversation about literature with women because they're so close minded about certain topics because they've been taught to interpret everything as oppression against women and rape. You're fine where you are OP.
>>
>>17590313
Have guy friends you hang out with regularly? Ask them if they have any cool girls in their circle.

I can't honestly think of any place or thing to do that could improve your chances of finding someone. Good luck though
>>
>>17590378
Also, you could try hitting up /soc/. I mean, the odds are still slim, but it doesn't hurt.
>>
>>17590366
Mostly it would make my boyfriend more comfortable if I had some "girl nights".

And I figure I need at least one close one for a Maid of Honor eventually.

I suppose it's just what everyone thinks I should do to be normal.
>>
>>17590313
Make friends with girls who are hotter than you.
>>
>>17590313
Have individual female friends who share your hobby, not a group. I have always had individual friends and after meeting a group of otherwise reasonable people, I can't stand their gossiping. Basically everyone talks bad things about others and it is ok for them if they are not hiding it for you, but I consider this still gossiping. Not only girls do that. There are probably some man codes that men never speak about relationships or anything emotional in all male group but oh my god how men gossip with their female friends. It is like middle school all over.
>>
>>17590313
>group of female friends
>group of female
>friends

It feels good to be a man with a solid group of friends. The banter, the physical fighting for fun, just shooting the shit without having to ego boost. And best of all, no emotional drains.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>17590397
Listen, your boyfriend can fuck off if he's getting upset about your guy friends. Secondly, if you don't have any female friends by your wedding, just use your guy friends. Things will be so liberal by then, no one will care except those "right wing extremists". Thirdly, do you have any hobbies? Join clubs, do dance or sports or art classes, theatre. You can be social AND learn something new.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.