[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are daddy issues?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (309KB, 690x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
309KB, 690x584px
Girls who date older guys?
Why
>To fill in fathers place
ok
Why would they want a sexual partner to replace their father? Who they hate?
Confused

Is there a such thing as mommy issues?
>>
girls like older guys because they see guys their age as immature

older guys like younger girls because they are easier to impress than girls their age
>>
>>17590248
My gf dated a 28 year old guy when she was 19. Is that daddy issues?
>>
I think it's usually the loser girls.
> omg he's got a house, car, and he's too lazy to leave me

Since the guys around them are as useless as they are, they think those things features are great.
>>
>>17590240
Daddy issues are like girls want male attention because they didn't receive it or received negative attention from their father so they seek approval from other men and being promiscuous is an effective way of getting male attention
>>
It's cause money faggot. Older guys have more money while young men today are dirt poor. 20+ years ago people mostly stayed within their own age or maybe 5 years max difference but that was when any retard could get a paid a living wage directly after high school.
>>
>>17590240

because everyone craves a father who loved and took care of em. its not like they are unaware of what fathers are portrayed like in the media or even what other peoples fathers are.

not all women who date older men have daddy issues. but its not a huge logical leap either.
>>
File: Alfonso Cuaron.jpg (11KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Alfonso Cuaron.jpg
11KB, 214x317px
Maybe she just finds him attractive, nevermind his age.
>>
>>17590240
Funny, I read this as I was listening to The Neighborhood. I for one, I like older men because I guess I'm just attracted to older men. I think I also might fetishize it, because I'm a fan of lolicon too. I have some issues with my father, but I don't atribute my liking of older men to "daddy issues".
>>
I was 19 dating a 28yr old. Daddy. Issues? Maybe. Mostly because he had his shit together and knew what he wanted. I usually just find myself attracted to older men.
>>
File: sigmund freud.jpg (84KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sigmund freud.jpg
84KB, 1200x1200px
>>17590240
I suggest reading up on some of the stuff theorized by pic related.

Maybe try also watching the movie Psycho to get an idea of what extreme mommy issues could look like.
>>
>>17590240
My interpretation of Daddy issues is a women who wasn't given 'validation' from their father figure growing up, and consequently from lacking this main role model growing up, they seek that validation later on in life from other males, often sexually to fulfill intimacy issues.
^ A big give away of a girl who has these issues is when she says she has more friends who are guys than those who are girls, often because "they are easier to get along to"
^ often these kinds of girls are more promiscuous consequently.

>>17590445
as for women dating men older than them, that's just the norm (and is statistically true), and it always has been. Why do you think women 'mature' earlier than males do? Is it a sign that they are faster to develop intellectually? No, it's because thousands of years ago, the average human life span was 20 years, and when you hit 12 ( first period time), biologically you're about as ready as you'll ever be to become pregnant and give off offspring.
^ They're designed to seek males who can provide resources for them, they are subconsciously driven to do so. That's why women chose men older than them, because these men already had the time to accrue resources, whilst their contemporaries are still trying to achieve that.
^ It makes more sense to just invest in what is already available than wait around for what might be.
>>
>There is nothing hotter to girl than the angry dad act
>>
>>17590240
Modern fathers raise women in a weird way. Almost with a sort of tunnel vision based on or against their personal view of women.

Hence the bitches who want to call you daddy unironically. like being spanked, are submissive even against their best interest, etc.

I can't save every family so I don't worry about it, but what annoys me are the women who pretend this is normal behavior. I can indulge on some weird shit, but at least be honest about it you dumb tramp.
>>
Some younger women just enjoy the confidence and well-adjusted attitude displayed by guys who have a few more notches on their belt and have come into their own with age.

Younger guys tend to still be figuring themselves out and are more prone to immature and excitable behavior.
>>
>>17590445
>tfw enterting late 20s and women consider this "older"
Holy shit hopefully future partners don't see me this way because in reality I'm an aint-shit-nigga.
>>
Every young kid desperately wants the approval of their parents. Now the opposite sex parent is special in the sense that they are a role model for the sex that you're attracted to. Kids are not asexual as someone who has been around some for longer will know, and their childversion of preparing for love is basically becoming extra giddy/naughty around a person of fascination, or developing little crushes, sometimes even on their own parent. Even if you are not straight and not actually drawn to the opposite sex, there will be some interest because society dictates it this way, that a man and a woman belong together, which makes the other half hold some sort of mysterious adult promise.

Now if this bond is fucked up, it can create a certain trauma for the child, both because their primary role model for in this case men has fucked them up, and/or because of the personal feeling of rejection that they did not manage to get their dad to love and appreciate them for who they are. This can become an emotional fixation - think daydreaming about impressing daddy with some accomplishment, or a father who abandoned his family coming home for Christmas as a surprise - that later in life turns sexual. It is not so much that they think of their father in a sexual way, as that they have a lot of deep running emotions surrounding the father-daughter relationship that can turn into really intense sex. Think of how love or even hate can make sex a more passionate experience... it is pretty much the same but more specific.

Men with mommy issues are absolutely a thing.
>>
>>17590240
They don't hate their dad.
They hate the way they were raised.
90% of the time a gril juat want their fathers love. True Story

> the other 10% of the timesheets it's genuine hate...
>>
>>17591213
Is this stance the standard though? Because I and a lot of others see their parents in a pretty fair light and don't idolize or demonize them.
>>
>>17591219
There is nothing weird about there being discrepancy between the way you experienced things emotionally as a kid and the way you logically reflect upon it later with life experience and a better insight into what was moving them. That you do not resent them or even criticize them as an adult doesn't mean there isn't old hurt. And I don't even know whether that would be necessary - obviously no one really knows how sexual fascinations develop, but it is still as far as I know the most common theory that you observe or experience something as a child that strikes a certain chord with you and makes an imprint on your preferences. I don't think that would necessarily disappear if you grow mentally.
>>
>>17590240
I've always dated older guys. I do it because they're more responsible, confident and intelligent. I have a father who raised me and loves me and have a wonderful relationship so it doesn't always mean daddy issues. It's more like fuckboy issues. They're irresponsible (most not all), a lot just want to fuck and use you with no commitment or respect. So many things. I tried dating a younger guy once and it was terrible. He didn't know how to do laundry or have sex that pleasures both. It was all around a terrible experience
>>
girls first love is their dad
when daddy doesnt love them they try to replace him
>>
>>17590240
"Daddy issues" means that you seek attentions and validation from males to make up for the absence of a father figure.
Dating older guys itself is fun. They are more stable, they know how to treat you, they are more mature and funnier. And better looking, in my opinion.
Of course I'm biased as fuck because I date someone 10 years older.
>>
>>17590257
no but is a guy that had the maturity of a 19 year old. Now if the guy had been 38, daddy issues
>>
>>17590462
Norman Bates is a toned down version of Ed Gein though very much toned down.
>>
>>17591505
Yeah, but watching Psycho is more entertaining than reading Gein's wikipedia article. I also wanted to suggest OP check out Hamlet, Oedipus, and Antigone but I don't know his taste in literature.
>>
>>17590248
And when a young guy want to date only MILFs?
It's jackpot?
>>
My ex dated 30 year old men when she was 19, and cheated on me with another 29 year old. She didn't have daddy issues, she had mommy issues, as in everyday there'd be stories of how she and her mom butted heads. That said, she was a horrible person overall.
>>
Is this a legitimate thread seeking advice or another "women are all dumb whores" complaint thread
>>
>>17590240
I'm a guy with mommy issues I guess. Abused from age 3 to 4 or 5 by a mother figure, the feelings of that passed on to my female relatives. I never got any help for that, just alone with thoughts and time so I bear a lot of hatred and resentment toward the women I know, but also it's an urgent feeling of wanting to everything right for them. As for sexual habits, I'm mostly submissive and I like playing with breasts the most (the warmth of them is like a full body calm, like taking a dip in a hot bath). At least that's my case. I don't think "mommy" issues are much different than "daddy" issues.
>>
>tfw my dad loves me and we're cool af
I dont think liking older men means you have daddy issues. liking older men JUST because theyre older is where it gets weird. if someone is chronically dating older men thats odd even to me.Ive been with an older man (24 years older) before because we got along intellectually and had a similar sense of humour, also he was hot yee
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.