[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Advice About House Party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: project X.jpg (85KB, 634x410px) Image search: [Google]
project X.jpg
85KB, 634x410px
So my younger brother (17 years old) was not invited to a party. He told me there will be a lot of alcohol and weed at this party. What can I do to help ruin this party? If I call the police what would I say? They will ask why I'm reporting a party that is over 3 miles away. Should I just call and tell them I know there will be underage drinking and drugs at the party? Will that give the cops justification to search the party without warrant (since he knows for sure it will be there). I just need some advice
>>
>>17590069

Why would you ruin someones party for stupid reason like that.
Grow up...
>>
>>17590069
Peak resentment, this is dumb and pathetic.
>>
>>17590086
Grow up freak, my brother wasn't invited thats why. Also they are drinking and they are underage.

>>17590089
How about you give advice or fuck off
>>
>So my younger brother (17 years old) was not invited to a party
>So I (17 years old) was not invited to a party

FTFY
>>
>>17590106
No I'm 21 I'm talking about my brother, anyway how the hell can I ruin this party? I was thinking wait outside until I see a drunk kid walk out and then file an underage drinking charge, that would give the police instant grounds to justify a search for alcohol. This kid who has been bullying my brother has a scholarship already to Cornell he is there if the police catch him drinking he could have the scholarship revoked, would this work?
>>
OP is an enormous faggot
this is why you don't get invited to parties
>>
>>17590126
It's not me it's my brother, anyway explain why im a faggot?
>>
>being le big brother meme

tell your bro to grow some balls and do it himself, instead of making you do petty shit
>>
>>17590096

Cry more baby your brother is not invite because he is shitface like you. No one wants idiots like you around.
>>
>>17590129
Grow some balls, he wants to do it but needs help becaause he doesn't want to go to jail for a false call or some other bullshit law

>>17590130
stop crying little baby.
>>
Grab daddies hunting rifle and fire rounds with the firearm aimed at the house.
>>
>>17590142
Well he's in good hands, you spiteful little bitch.
>>
>>17590146
what good hands? Just would I be able to call 911 for a houseparty with drugs? Even though I will be calling from 3 miles away?
>>
>>17590154
You don't seem very bright
>>
>>17590180
you are stupid, if I call from 3 miles away and they trace the call they'd be like "sir why are you complaining about this party if you can't hear it"
>>
File: 1387947826552.png (80KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
1387947826552.png
80KB, 1024x776px
>>17590069
go to a phone booth and call in a wild negro with a gun at the party
>>
>>17590183
If you're joking this thread is actually pretty good
>>
>>17590189
I swear im not, just tell me what if I call and say they are underage drinking and the cops ask for proof and if a kid gets arrested will i have to testify in front of a court? I've never done this before it's already 10 the party has started my brother showed my on instagram people are having fun it needs to be shut down
>>
>>17590183
And you respond with "look, officer, do you want the ten grand in underage drinking tickets with a side of felony possession for your annual review or not?"

You're giving them easy numbers. Police love that shit.
>>
>>17590233
oh srsy? I was worried the cops would think im an autistic freak and since they are right-wing they'd brush me off as a weirdo creep.
>>
>>17590235
They'll probably think you're an autistic weirdo creep narcing on a party he wasn't invited to. Thats not going to stop them from using the information you give them to fuck up some kids, get some stats, generate some revenue, and have a shot at some of that sweet asset forfeiture. Hell, if you're in a bigger city they might hit the party just to take the booze and drugs. That kind of thing happens all the time here in Chicago.

Storytime: When I was in college me and some friends ran a house party. Two of the guys had this huge apartment above a store that sold leather gear and the kinds of sex toys Christian conservatives imagine when they're praying the gay away. Every Friday and Saturday we'd run a party. Ten bucks at the door got you keg beer all night, shots were two bucks a piece, and there was usually a dealer around who'd kick back 20%. On an average night we'd clear close to $1200 after expenses. The police knew exactly what was going on, I knew because I had the desk sergeant's cell number incase there was trouble and whoever was working second shift on that beat that night would ask how the party was going when they came by to collect their $400. Half the time they'd have me run a couple of beers down to the squad car. More than once I sent them to a different party in the area because we were having a light night.

Either they'll take the call because it gets them something or they'll act like they never got it because the bills are paid. Something tells me a bunch of high school seniors aren't up on bribery.
>>
Find a chance to talk to your brother and let him know how much you care about him , tell him to be safe . I'm sure he'll understand.
>>
File: IMG_8451.jpg (48KB, 385x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8451.jpg
48KB, 385x396px
>>17590069
>op fucking get over it it's not the last and only party on earth
>>
File: 7th SFG.jpg (101KB, 401x437px) Image search: [Google]
7th SFG.jpg
101KB, 401x437px
Leak the party to social media, shit ton of kids not invited will show up. Neighbors will definitely call the cops. Use something like Yik Yak or Craigslist.
>>
>>17590518
I thought yik yak wss shut down?
>>
Who the fuck throws high school parties on Tuesday nights? Obvious troll thread.
>>
>>17590069
I would do the same honestly, it sounds fun af to ruin a party because my bro wasn't invited. Just tell the police you were taking a walk by the house and saw drunk kids.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.